Friday, September 12, 2014

I'm back!


Guess who's back from Japan.. :D
Yeah, I'm home again after two weeks of visiting cities in Japan (+Istanbul). It was a great time and I will write about it in detail in another post.^^ But it was also exhausting and because of that I was just relaxing the last week, meeting friends, watching all the stuff I bought (several singles/ albums & concerts: Super Festival in Nissan Stadium and HaruCon in the National Stadium. I just love those Stadium concerts :3) and catching up on what I missed (I've already watched the SKE & NMB SSA cooncerts, I'm just missing HKT). I also started to sort my things (clothes & stuff), since I will soon move to another city (so exciting).
Because of all these reasons I didn't post anything, but now I will slowly start to catch up on everything. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment