Saturday, September 20, 2014

Kokoro no Placard - Mayu's song

Today I will finally talk about AKB48's 37th single ''Kokoro no Placard'', so let's start with the title song with the same name.

May I present you this year's election single?? xD Which means of course that the senbatsu for this single is the one determined at the Senbatsu Election back in June. As I already said back then, I really like this senbatsu. Even though I do prefer Sasshi, I'm happy for Mayu making her dream come true now! With here being finally chosen as the center by the fans we all expected a special single..

Well, but we got ''Kokoro no Placard'' instead..which isn't a very impressive song to be honest. KnP somehow follows the cutesy stuff Mayu has been getting for her centered singles. I'm somehow sad because I expected something BIG, but then again Mayu wanted a cute song... which is fine. And also, I kind of liked the first performance of the song. The Paiyaiyaiyai's caught my attention the most, so I started loving them, Those are the best parts in my opinion, haha. Even though this isn't their best song and a somehow bland piece I like it. I don't know.. Like, I don't have much to talk about it and I don't LOVE it, but I think it's a cute song.^^
It really seems like I'm in the minority of actually kind of liking this though. xD I do understand the disappointment, I also expected something different. We can all agree that KnP isn't the most creative song but to me there's still something special. 

But now about Kokoro no Placard's video:


Starting the video with a hand.. Well, who does it belong to?


Of course, it's Mayu's hand! Mayu, are you sleeping? Wake up!!


Mayu: Good morning my dear fans. I'm awake now!


The outfit is interesting.. very pink and Idolly. xD


What? The members come from behind Mayu's back. o.O
And there are blue dresses, too. I kind of like them more..


Wait, a crowd dancing behind them? Doesn't this look a bit familiar to you too? Yep, just like for KFC, they again have many backdancers.


Those aren't as many extra's as in KFC though, so it rmeinds me more of SKE48's Banzai Venus.


Kokoro no Placard written on Placards, that's cute. xD


Wait, so they are also teaching the dance again... Ok..
And btw, only Sasshi having the blue dress looks a bit uneven.


Rena, Paruru, Sayanee and Jurina between many people. Yeay, Jurina and Sayaka also have blue dresses. *-*


Haruna, Takamina and Akarin. This looks cool^^


I think this expression is cute. :3


So Mayu stands on the stage..


..while Yukirin and Sasshi are before the stage BELOW Mayu. Mayu domination :o


Random placards!! Nice!


Jurina *fangirling*


More Jurina! :D
Wow, I really like that hairstyle (though the big hair acessoire look a bit odd).


The skirt is a bit short, isn't it?
Rena: I like showing my safety pants!
We know, Rena. xD And she's so cute. *-*


Jurina: Rena-chan, look at that placard.
Rena: Sorry, but I'm busy..


Sayanee and Paruru.


Cuties *-*


Aaaw, seriously, Sayanee is actually a really cute girl, haha. And Paruru, too.


As always Akarin is so happy. She's truly enjoying everything, haha.


Nice way to invlove the other people.


Yuihan, Sakura, Sae-chan and Aya.
Sae is rocking this!


Wow, those girls are cool!


And Sasshi is so cute! I still don't get how she's seen as ugly.


Lol, Mayu don't sleep.
Sae is all genki. :3
And I spot Ikomatan!! Nogi FTW!


Aaaw, beautiful Rena!! *-*


I love the shows, they look cute! ^-^


It's nice to see that Sasshi is happy, even though she's only 2nd..


Well, Haruna seems a bit bored..


Jurinaaaaa!!! :D


Yeay, Ikoma.
Takamina is all like: *OMG, I hate this so much. Act cool, Takamina!*


That smile *-*


Mayu jumping all happy is so cute :)


And Sae is chasing her, haha.


Sayanee, Sayanee!


Sayanee being 6th is so right, IMO.


Paruru. :D
Haha, the monks in the background are cute.



So cute how Jurina is pointing at the placard.


Rena is judging!




Poor guy.. He seems annoyed by Takamina.
Minami: Such a cute boooy!


Akarin!


OMG, she perfectly winked. The fisher!!


Aaaw, Sakuratan is such a cutie. *-*


Sae: Gaaaaah! I'm here too!
Haha xD



This scene is funny.


''Aidoru aishiteru'' - ''I love Idols''
Finally a placard I can read AND translate. :D
Mayu: OMG, you love Idols?



Baby Sakura. <3


She's the real cutie.


So everyone draws Yukirin. That's cool xD


Ricchan!!!!! So happy she could participate in the video shooting!


Wait, that's Sae! Please zoom in a bit more.. (though the landscape is beautiful)


That's better; Sae up close.


That smile though, why are Japanese girls so cute?? :'D


OMG, these three look so funny here. Especiall Dasu.


Paruru doesn't ahve any clue what's going on.


But she's surrounded by her fellow Kami7 mates.


That's one of the cutest pictures of this video! Seriously!


Sasshi, your face!! xD


Happy Aya!


Seriously, why do we only get like 1 second solo time for her? *sigh*



That's such a nice location. Totally love this street.


Ikoma!


I always love the background dancers, they do funny things xD


Aya-chan!!


Yuihan!



NyanNyan in a grocery store.



Ricchan!! So I was able to capture this picture of her dancing with the others. And here we can actually still see her bandage that is covered with accessoires.



Confetti!!!!!


It's hard to see through that though..


I really like the quality of this video.


Queen Yukirin!




Best dance step in my opinion!






Jurina derp. :D








This girls was shown pretty often, ;)


And there has to be a little child somewhere.. xD


I think it's pretty funny that Sae is visible the whole time in the background.


A cute girls!! ^^




OMG, Sae. xD She's such a dork! But everyone löooks kind of funny..


End position!


Kokoro no Placard!


Just like with KFC we again get some nice end credits with backstage videos.





Some very cute pictures (and that Jurina wink, OMG).


Mayu after doing a mistake. xD






Haha, that smile. :D :D


Sae-chan being all hyper active.




Some members had fun at the shooting..
and then there's Kojiharu being all bored..


Haha. xD




Sae's army!!




The end!

As everyone can see, this video is pretty similar to the KFC concept. There is again a very easy dance that the AKB members teach to various people. Then there's also the crowd behind the members, even though it isn't as big as the one in KFC.. But I actually kind of like this video better than the KFC one. The DJ and the crowd were taking soo much screentime from the members while we get to see them a lot more in KnP. Of course, the top members are featured more than the others, but at least everyone had a solo scene (even though it was pretty short for some, especially Dasu & Aya). The different locations were also very interesting and I even think the dresses are ok (but they are a bit overdone, lol). Jurina and Sae were so cute in this video, Sae kept on doing funny faces in the background, haha. Mayu was of course shining because of her center position and she seemed to enjoy it, which is great! :D

So yeah, I really enjoyed this video. The members had fun (some more than others) and I like these kind of 'simple' videos. This also fits the song and I love the dance. Okay, it is such an easy dance, but I have fun doing it. And that's the most important thing, isn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment