Monday, September 15, 2014

Bukiyou Taiyou - I'm a clumsy sun

Today I will finally talk about the A-side of SKE48's new single ''Bukiyou Taiyou''.


This single has the biggest senbatsu line-up SKE48 ever had: 20 girls. That's understandable though, they have to fit in the new kennins. I'm very happy that Umechan is still in senbatsu and that Ayachan is FINALLY second row. It's nice that Akarin is seen as the real number 3 now, since she obviously is the 3rd most popular SKE member. A few new girls like Tsugupon, Harutamu and Kuma-chan are in, which is so cool, though I think it's odd that they dropped Mizuho. It kind of bugs me that Sae-chan is so high on the promo pic but in reality she is third row and not even center. Well, I'm just happy that she is in a single release! :) Milky and Nana have good places I think, especially Milky. 
I don't really care that much for Suuchan (she has her moments, but I don't know that much about her) but I find it odd that they chose her over Tani, RanRan and Boss. Well, at least Tani has a Koi yori mo Dream.. 

Back to the song now. After many up-beat songs SKE48 finally releases a ballad. Bukiyou Taiyou is a slow paced song with a beautiful melody. The song starts of with a Jurina solo and she sounds good! (We all know she isn't the best singer but this song fits her voice) The other members sing their parts in little groups, which sounds awesome. It's also easier to distinguish their voices..
Later in the chorus the song gets a bit faster but it doesn't sound out of place. After all this is SKE48 and they need something to dance to, haha. xD Actually, I really like the dance of this song.. It's different but it looks nice with the song. At the end of the chorus are these talking parts. I think they gove a nice, mature feeling even though seem a bit odd at first. 
But I actually like the whole song. It's really a masterpiece. The lyrics are also beautiful, yet sad and totally love them. So many emotions!!


Guess who this beautiful hand covering the sun belongs to? ;)
The shy Sun! - Bukiyou Taiyou ;)


Wow, this is a nice place. But isn't the person a bit lonely?


Uuh, it's Rena!!! She looks great in a Kimono *-*



Those images make me already miss Sumemr (it's getting colder).


Akarin!


She's all alone, too..


Juirna!!! I love the dark scenes. :3




And yet again a boy is involved in Jurina's story..


The top 3 of SKE48. So beautiful :D



The dark sky creates a sad atmosphere.


And Jurina looks sad, too.


So does Rena. But wow, she looks stunning. :o


And even Akarin isn't her usual happy self.


Churi and Kanon don't smile either.


And Aya & Milky. Seems like they all don't like the bad weather..



Nana, Minarun & Sae-chan. I need more Sae-chan!!!



I kin dof like these artistic shots in between.


Azumarion, Tsugupun, Nao, Airin & Umechan.


Harutamu, Suuchan, Ryouha, Ooya and Kuma-chan. Having a bigger senbatsu sadly means havong less individual screentime for the less favoured members. But at leats we're able to see them in the PV!



Jurina, don't be sad!




Totally love those shots.. and Rena!! :D


Akari looks kinda disgusted..



Yeah, smiling Jurina is so much better.
I also like how some of the lyrics are written down in the video :)


Jurina :D


Those two together is dangerous, haha. xD



I want to go to a Japanese shop too again.. :/




Finally a happy Akari. ;)


The sun comes out!!!!


Aya & Milky <3


Seeing them up close is better^^



Sae-chan!! Don't looks so angry..


Kanon: OMG, I've never seen the sun before!!
Churi: Whut? You serious?




This really highlights Rena's beauty! The traditional Japanese style does fit her sooo good!




Yeah, Akarin is already fishing again.. xD




Such a child^^


Jurina: Tehehehe..



Awesome :D


Yo guys!!!
Sae is so cute^^


Them blocking the sun looks like waving their hands. ;)


Jurina's hands, right?


Aaaw *-*



Damn, those two.. xD


Nao, why are you hiding?


Haha, Tsugupon being ignored.. :P



Ryouha loves us ;)
And a very, VERY cute Kuma-chan^^







Sae being Genking.. :D


These scenes are so beautiful :3


Milky, don't fall asleep.


Beuatiful :D







Beautiful kid *-*













Who's coming there?


Rena flies away..



Lol, shy Rena xD


Jurina screaming that she loves her sempai or something..


Jurina: Yeah, I said it!


Boy: Yo!
Jurina: OMG!!
Damn, this reaction is epic!!!!! じゅりなはかわいいですよね(>ω<)

WOOOOW, what a nice video! I totally love the different settings and scenes. Everything was outside and I especially loved the dark scenes with Jurina, Rena and Akari! It's a bit sad that though, that the background members didn't have that much screentime. The top 3 were totally owning this video and as much as I love them, it's sad for the others.. But I still love the video. It's really nice how at first everything was a bit dark and sad but then BAM the sun came out and gave hope to everyone. So beautiful. *-* I think with the colours and the pace of the video it definetely fit the song, though the lyrics aren't as hopefully as the video in the end.

Yeah, I REALLY love this release (that's why I bought two copies). The B-sides are great and I really don't understand the (kinda) low sales of the first week (that were also caused a bit because of the late shipments of the theater editions). I wonder if we will see 600k sales again.. I hope so! :)

2 comments:

  1. idkw but i kinda wanting for more of your review lately! Keep it coming! Can't wait for the KNP review! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. :D
      I will soon start my KNP review, don't worry.^^

      Delete