Wednesday, September 17, 2014

AKB48 - Kokoro no Placard ~unboxing~

This is the unboxing for AKB48' new single ''Kokoro no Placard''. Actually, this was the first thing I bought in Japan, since I arrived there on the 27th August and that was the release date of the single. So count this purchase to the first day sales. ;)
I purchased the Type A:











I really like the design of this single, the only thing I don't like are the yellow dresses. The 'all-around-the-world' theme is cute and I love the random placards everywhere. *-*


I've got the Tsutaya bonus card with the top3 Mayu, Sasshi and Yukirin. Love them!
My photocard is Isohara Kyoka from the  Next Girls PV. Wow, this is a cool photo! I really like it, and I also really like Kyon...
Wait a minute...


Do you see that???? This is my second Kyon photo in 2 months.... OMG, my luck, haha. xD
I actually think it's pretty funny. She's not one of my favourites but I like her and yeah.. it's funny! xD
Especially since one is a cute Kyon and the other is a sexy Kyon. Nice! :D

Okay, so I will definetely start with my Kokoro no Placard review soon, I really want to do it!
But let's enjoy Janken first, ne~? :D
I'm so excited for that!!!! Who will win??

No comments:

Post a Comment