Monday, June 26, 2017

AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo

This comes quite late because I have been travelling and going to events quite a lot this month and then I got ill.. But I finally finished this post!!


On Saturday, June 18th AKB48's 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo took place in Okinawa. Due to bad weather, the actual outdoor venue event had to be cancelled and the announcement was held inside a hall with only the members. There were still live venues, but not having the fans at the venue made it quite weird.

But let's take a look at the ranks for now:


Up coming Girls

80. Matsuoka Hana HKT Team TII (15,396) (NEW)


So here is the first one to be announced, on last place it's HKT48's Matsuoka Hana. Apparently she was wishing for this place, so I'm really happy for her ranking in on 80! Though I would have expected to be higher considering her push in HKT, but she is still quite new so I think she needs more time.

79. Toyonaga Aki HKT48 Kenkyuusei (15,589) (NEW)


Another newcomer in here and she is actually a Kenkyuusei, which is quite cool. I don't know her that well, but its cool to see her here and she is cute.

78. Takahata Yuki SKE48 Team E (15,804) (NEW)


Another new entry and it's an SKE girl. I actually don't know her but she looks really beautiful! I have to update more on SKE ^^'

77. Kado Yuria NGT48 Kenkyuusei (15,990) (NEW)


The first entry from NGT48. I've been liking NGT a lot lately so I'm really happy for this girl!!

76. Goto Moe AKB48 Team B (16,097) (NEW)


Aaaaaah it's Moe!! I'm really happy for this girl, since I've known her from her time as a Team K draft. Even though she is Team B now, I still like her a lot! She is the cutest and now she is also turning into such a beauty *-*

75. Omori Miyu AKB48 Team 4 (16,162) (↓2)


And next up is Miyuuuuu. Even though she dropped 2 places, I'm still really happy she is ranking! I love underdogs like her and on top of that she is so talented. 12th gen is the best!

74. Mogi Shinobu AKB48 Team K (16,393) (↓27)


Actually, I'm quite sad about Shinobu dropping that much. :/
Team K's situation is still quite weird but yeah, at least she is still ranking.

73. Hiwatashi Yui AKB48 Team A (16,492) (NEW)


Yui is really cute and it seems like she is getting quite popular lately!

72. Obata Yuna SKE48 Team KII (16,511) (NEW)


Aaaah I'm so happy to see Yuna here, she is so cute!! And she is gonna be center for SKE48's new single, so I'm really excited!

71. Kato Minami NGT48 Team NIII (16,641) (↑5)


Next up is KatoMina, wo did rank up a bit. But compared to other NGT members, she is quite low.. That's a bit strange but okay.

70. Miyajima Aya NGT48 Kenkyuusei (16,930) (NEW)


Congrats to this NGT Kenkyuusei! I think she looks really beautiful and I'm just so happy in general to see NGT members ranking *-*

69. Sakaguchi Nagisa AKB48 Team 8 and Team A (17,303) (↑1)


Nagisa only ranked up one place, but it's still so nice to see her!

68. Sato Sumire SKE48 Team E (17,320) (↑7)


It's actually quite interesting to see Sumire still ranking up. I'm really happy for her though!

67. Nagano Serika AKB48 Team 8 (17,662) (NEW)


Another Team 8 girl! Serika is really cute and I'm happy to see the Osaka girl ranking up!

66. Tani Marika SKE48 Team E (17,744) (↓11)


Poor Marika dropped a few places.

65. Ota Nao AKB48 Team 8 (17,757) (NEW)


Yeayyy, I'm so happy to see Nao ranking, especially as a center!! Kyotoooo!





Future Girls

64. Kitagawa Ryoha SKE48 Team S and AKB48 Team 4 (18,052) (-)


Ryouha actually stayed at the same place.. wtf.
It's a bit weird though, I thought she would climb a bit more. Well, anyways..

63. Kumazaki Haruka SKE48 Team E (18,299) (↑4)


Kuma-chaaaan!! Also only ranking up a few places, but it's nice to see her anyways!

62. Motomura Aoi HKT48 Team KIV (18,363) (↓26)


Wtf, Aoi dropped so much.. :o
That's sad, but she is still the cutest!

61. Ichikawa Miori NMB48 Team N (18,814) (↑20)


Lemooooon! She actually got to rank up quite a bit. It's the hair, I tell you xD

60. Shibuya Nagisa NMB48 Team M and AKB48 team 4 (19,263) (↓4)


Nagisa dropped 4 places, which surprises me. But she s still quite stable.


59. Matsuoka Natsumi HKT48 Team H (19,372) (↓13)


Natsumi also dropped quite a bit..

58. Arai Yuki SKE48 Team KII (9,467) (↑28)


Yukiii! I'm happy to see her rank increasing!

57. Tanigawa Airi NMB48 Team N (19,752) (REENTRY)


And here we have a re-entry, which is actually quite hard considering how tough this election is!

56. Takeuchi Saki SKE48 Team KII (19,919) (↓25)


Saki dropped a lot, but I'm happy she is at least still ranking. So it wasn't a one time thing :)

55. Muto Orin AKB48 Kenkyuusei (20,356) (NEW)


And an AKB48 Kenkyuusei!! Didn't see one in a long time. Orin is actually Tomu's sister, which is really cool.

54. Ueki Nao HKT48 Team KIV (20,640) (↑4)


Nao increased a bit, congrats!

53. Yamaguchi Maho NGT48 Team NIII (20,818) (NEW)


Yessss, Mahohon ranked in! I'm so happy, I love this girl so much. She is such a beauty!! NGT fightiiiiing!

52. Komiyama Haruka AKB48 Team 4 (20,919) (↓31)


I'm shocked, Komiharu dropped so much :o

51. Oguri Yui AKB48 Team 8 (20,296) (NEW)


Yui has been getting so popular and I'm happy to see her getting the spotlight and ranking in this election!

50. Tanaka Natsumi HKT48 Team H (20,472) (↑39)


Yeay Boss!! She's the best and it's cool to see her ranking 39 places up xD

49. Sakaguchi Riko HKT48 Team H (21,643) (↑10)


It's so cool to see Riko ranking up a bit again and her getting center!! I love it!





Next Girls

48. Okita Ayaka NMB48 Team BII (22,264) (↓23)


Aapon dropped quite a bit.. I still think she is one of the most beautiful people on earth..

47. Kubo Satone AKB48 Team K Draft Kenkyuusei (22,895) (NEW)


Satone is really cute and I'm happy to see her getting popular!

46. Goto Rara SKE48 Team E (23,225) (NEW)


Rara finally ranked in! It was about time and I'm happy to see her in next Girls :)

45. Taniguchi Megu AKB48 Team A (23,304) (↑24)


And here is my lovely Megu!! I love this girl so much, especially since I got to meet her through handshake. She is so cute and I'm happy to see her rank higher!!
OMEGUUU!!

44. Kamata Natsuki SKE48 Team E (24,108) (↑30)



Woooow, Kamata went up a lot! I'm really happy for her..

43. Sasaki Yukari AKB48 Team A (24,276) (↓5)


Yukari dropped a bit, but she is still standing strong!! 12th gooo

42. Iwatate Saho AKB48 Team 4 (15,303) (↑9)


Sahoooooo.. She increased her rank, yeayyyy!

41. Nishigata Marina NGT48 Team NIII (24,401) (NEW)


And another NGT member. Marina was one of the Drafties chosen for the group and she came from Baito AKB48 , so I'm quite happy she ranked this high!!

40. Tashima Meru HKT48 Team H (24,458) (↑3)



Meru ranked up only 3 places, so I guess she is a stable Next Girl for now.. a bit sad for the former center of HKT but at least she is not dropping in ranks.

39. Murase Sae NMB48 Team BII (24,585) (↑49)


Wow, I'm really happy for Sae ranking so high!! *-* Maybe she got some votes from Sayanee fans, but I think she deserves all the love and she is awesome.

38. Tomiyoshi Asuka HKT48 Team KIV (24,996) (↑4)


Cutie Tomiyoshi! HLT members are still standing strong

37. Yabuki Nako HKT48 Team H (25,364) (↓9)


But Nako fell down a bit. I don't know why though..

36. Ego Yuna SKE48 Team KII (25,731) (↓1)


Yuna stayed more or less the same. I'm always surprised when members are so stable :o

35. Tomonaga Mio HKT48 Team KIV (25,733) (↓12)


Falling down from Undergirls to Next Girls is a bit sad. In my opinion, Mio is getting more beautiful every year!

34. Fushigami Mai HKT48 Team KIV (25,900) (↑6)


Congrats for Mai though, she ranked up a few places!!

33. Kato Yuuka NMB48 Team M (25,988) (↑51)


And the Next Girl center is Uuka!! Yeah, I'm soooo happy for her. She was really high in the prelims so I'm happy she got it until Next Girls. Let's hope she ranks even higher next year.




Under Girls

32. Fukuoka Seina AKB48 Team B (26,444) (↑65)


Wow, it's actually quite ncie to see Seina so high even though I didn't expect that. Rising 65 places is amazing!!

31. Moriyasu Madoka HKT48 Team KIV (27,384) (↑19)


Madoka ranked up a bit, that's nice to see!

30. Kuranoo Narumi AKB48 Team 8 (28,037) (↑4)


Naruuuuu! I'm really happy to see her in Undergirls *-*

29. Kawamoto Saya AKB48 Team 4 (28,118) (↓2)


Sayaya sropped two places, but she is till staying strong in Undergirls. That's really cool!

28. Tanaka Miku HKT48 Team H (28,355) (↑17)


I'm actually not surprised, Miku is ranking higher than Nako. I'm really happy for her increase *-*

27. Ota Yuuri NMB48 Team BII (28,452) (↑25)


Wow, I'm quite suprised at Yuuri's rank. This is cool!

26. Oba Mina SKE48Team KII (28,554) (↓4)


Another stable Undergirls member!! I still remember being so surprised when she first entered this group two years ago xD

25. Takakura Moeka NGT48 Team NIII (28,623) (NEW)


I'm always so surprised when a girl ranks in really high, despite not being ranked the year before. Well, NGT is so strong and Okappa is the cutest!

24. Kojima Mako AKB48 Team 4 (29,699) (↓5)



Poor Mako, she dropped 5 places.. :/

23. Nakai Rika NGT48 Team NIII (29,903) (↑73)


Rika-chan in Undergirls! I'm happy to see her ranking quite high in the end!!
She is the cutest and I can't believe she is only one year younger than me o.o

22. Oya Masana SKE48 Team S (30,236) (REENTER)


As she didn't participate last year, I'm really happy to see her back in Undergirls this year! I love Masana and I'm realy sad about her grauation announcement today.. I wonder what will happen to Team S and SKE48.

21. Kato Rena AKB48 Team B (30,282) (↑5)


I'm happy for Renacchi to climb some rans! She's so cute!

20. Sutou Ririka NMB48 N (Team 31,779) (↑24)


So the time has come for me to speak abput Riripon. She announced her marriage on that stage, which led to shock and anger of her fans. You know, I never really got into her that much, so I didn't really feel that much when I first heard about the announcement. I also don't care for the Love ban, but I do understand why people are angry. It's the way she announced it.. To announce it on AKB48's biggest event with the most media coverage wasn't really a good idea. of course she would get backlash. She should have rather announced it at another time.. Like I said, I dont really care that much but for how the Idol word works, it does feel like she shows disrespect for her group.
In the end, this was the featured the most in the news, so even though it was seen as a really bad thing, everyone is talking about AKB and that girl that is marrying now. (even my Japanese teacher alked about that)

19. Minegishi Minami AKB48 Team K (34,688) (↓2)


I'm actually quite surprised to still see Miichan that high, but it makes me nostalgic, as she is the only 1st gen left..

18. Matsumura Kaori SKE48 Team KII (34,977) (REENTER)


And Kaotan is baaack!! I'm so happy to see SKE girls still staying strong!

17. Mukaichi Mion AKB48 Team K (35,201) (↓4)


Miion dropping to Undergirls feels really sad.. I mean, she is center, which is cool.. but I though she would be a safe Senbatsu. ;/
That also means, there is no Team K member in Senbatsu..




SENBATSU

16. Yoshida Akari NMB48 Team M (35,540) (↑61)



Wow, Akari ranked up A LOT. That's what you get for having a YouTube channel, haha. But I think it's really cool and I'm so happy for her!

15. Takayanagi Akane SKE48 Team KII (38,576) (↑5)


Churiiiii!! I'm so happy to see her back in senbatsu.

14. Furuhata Nao SKE48 Team KII (40,202) (↑15)


Nao also went up quite a lot. I'm so proud at SKE fans!!

13. Homma Hinata NGT48 Team NIII (41,230) (NEW)


WOW! I mean Hinatan is the cutest, but to go from unranked to rank 13, that's simply amazing!!

12. Shiroma Miru NMB48 Team M and AKB48 Team A (41,491) (↑12)


And Mirurun is the highest NMB member!  I'm realy happy for her.

11. Takahashi Juri AKB48 Team 4 (42,663) (↑4)


Juri is not only staying in senbatsu, she even ranked up!! So proud of 12th gen. Her throwing shades at Riripon was weird and cool at the same time though.

10.  Kitahara Rie NGT48 Team NIII (45,684) (↑2)


Kitarie achieving her highest rank ever is one of the highlights for me!! I really love how she is supported as NGT leader!

09. Okada Nana AKB48 Team 4 and STU48 (48,183) (↑5)


Naachaaaaan!! I'm so happy to see her ranking higher and higher every year. I hope she will make it even higher from now on! Her speech was really interesting and I love her way of thinking about the group and herself. She is quite serious and I want to support her even more.

08. Souda Sarina SKE48 Team KII (52,475) (↑22)


Sarina made it to Senbatsu. And she even ranked at place 8! Wow, I'm so surprised and happy. I saw her a few times from other members lines at handshake events and she always looked so happy and bubbly. She's awesome!

07. Yokoyama Yui AKB48 Team A (58,314) (↑22)


Yuihan achieved her goal of Kami7 and I'm just so happy for her! Soukantoku, omedetou!

06. Suda Akari SKE48 Team E (63,124) (↑1)


I started to really like this girl even more. She has the best smile of them all and I hope she can rank even higher. Please don't graduate!!

05. Ogino Yuka NGT48 Team NIII (73,368) (↑90)


Here she is! Our surprise girl OgiYuka. I'm so happy for her to chieve this high place in senbatsu and Kami7. NGT48 fans have given their best and she deserves all the votes so so much! She's such a fun girl and I'm really happy to see how far she has come. Even though I don't know what will happen from now on, but I feel like supporting her even more.

04. Miyawaki Sakura HKT48 Team KIV (82,803) (↑2)


From now on it is basically the Top 4 I have been expecting. Sakura was wishing for number 2, but I didn't expect her to go that far.. The top3 (especially top2) is still too strong for her but next year she could be a serious candidate though.

03. Matsui Jurina SKE48 Team S (113,615) (-)


Nothing changed, and even though it is sad, it was to be expected. The top2 is too strong but I'm hapy to see Jurina smile. Next year ou will be first (if Sasshi and Mayuyu's votes don't go to someone else..)

02. Watanabe Mayu AKB48 Team B (149,132) (-)


So Mayuyu didn't get to be 1st.. again. Since she also announced her graduation, I do feel quite sad about that.. But I hope she will be happy with her future after AKB48. After all she is a very important member of AKB!!


01. Sashihara Rino 
HKT48 Team H and STU48 manager (246,376) (-)


THE VOTES!! Wow, Sasshi is forever the queen. Like I said, I do think Mayuyu as center would have been great for this single, but I'm still really happy for Sasshi. I can't believe the votes though, hahaha! Long live Queen Sasshi.
Since this is her last time pariticipating in the election, I do feel really happy about her winning it for 2 times in a row (!!).




So that's it, that's the Senbatsu of 2017!

I think it was a really interesting Election, with a lot of members falling or rising quite a lot. NGT48 in particular was really strong and you could see a lot of youngesters (HKT and Team 8) rising, but also some older members (SKE) being safe in their high postitions.
Ririka announcing her marriage was the most shocking thing but I am more concerned about Mayuyu's graduation.
I'm definitely looking forward to next years Election and hoping for a Jurina vs Sakura battle..


Or is Sayanee coming back?? ;3

I don't really want to end this on a sad note, but I am really sad that Tano didn't rank again. Poor girl but Sousenkyo is not everything and I hope she knows that she has fans that love her!

1 comment:

  1. I'm satisfied with the Senbatsu results. Nao, one of the most underrated members, finally achieved her much-deserved spot in Senbatsu! Though the election feels lonely without Sayanee, Yukirin & Haruppi.

    ReplyDelete