Thursday, June 29, 2017

Changes in Hello!Project

On Monday, June 26ths Hello!Station special it was announced that some members in Hello!Project would be moving to other groups. Since Country Girls is basically stopping their activities (they are going to resume activities in holidays because Risa and Mai are busy with school), three of the not-so-busy members were announced to be moved to other groups. they are Morito Chisaki, Funaki Musubu and Yanagawa Nanami. Adding to that, three Kenshuusei were announced to be promoted to different Hello!Project Groups. They are Ichioka Reina, Danbara Ruru and Kawamura Ayano.

So let's see where the members are placed:

Lets start with Morito Chisaki:

She has been placed into Morning Musume '17.

Actually, this is what I've been thinking so it doesn't surprise me at all. I really like Chiichan and I love Morning Musume the best. But there are some things that I'm not thaaat happy about. In general, I really don't mind this though! So, Morning Musume just had an addition with 13th gen and they are starting to fit in so well! Adding to that, 12th is shining more and more but they still need some time to establish themsekves more. Having a 14th gen member now seems really rushed and even for Morning Musume's fast member changes it is a bit strange. Another thing is, Chiichan looked a bit worried and so did Morning Musume. I think it's just because everyone is surprised by these sudden announcement and they definitely didn't expect that. But you could still feel some tension going on there. I don't want to blame anyone and I do think everything will be ok in the future. Even some fans who don't like this decision will be ok in the future, so I don't worry to much. But I think in general, everyone would have been happier if she was just added after Duu's graduation in the beginning of next ear. Oh yeah, it does feel even more rushed since she is debuting with them in less then a month.
Bt those are my thoughts and I do love change so congrats Chiichan and I qish her the best!



Next up are Funaki Musubu and Kawamura Ayano.



Yes, it's two members now. They were both added to Angerme.

And I think these two fit in perfectly. Did you see how Angerme reacted to them? THis group just seems to have the funniest and warmest people of the whole Project! That was really nice to watch and both these girls were also really, really happy.
Funakki is one of my favourite members and I really love her singing voice and her character. She fits into Angerme so well and I love how Ayacho was so happy to see her.
I don't know that much about Ayano yet, but she has been starring in Morning Musume's lates Musical and I think she will be a nice addition to Angerme!
Both of these girls are really cute and talented and I'm just really happy to see them with Angerme.



Next up are Yanagawa Nanami and Danbara Ruru.



Again, these two are added to the same group and it's Juice=Juice!!

Wow, I didn't think they would add members to J=J. To me and to a lot of other fans, J=J was seen as untouchable member wise, just like °C-ute after they became 5nin.
I'm really happy about Ruru joing this group and I think she will fit perfectly. She's so talented and I like her a lot.. She was actually my favourite Kenshuusei after Kaedy debuted in Momusu!
About Nanami, I wasn't really that sure at first. Of course she will fit in and Juice=Juice will be ok with her, but I didn't think this group would fit her that much.. But as I said, I think she will be fine especially when she grows up a bit more.
After the first shock I'm actually quite excited for 7nin Juice=Juice!!



And last but not least Ichioka Reina!


Reina is going to be leader of a new Hello!Project unit group.
This also surprised be a lot and my first thought was: Why weren't all the members put into this group then? But afterwards I did feel better about all the changes and I think it's good to have a new group and splitting them up. Actually, Reina wanted to be in a new group, so I hope she will be happy and they will find other memebrs for this group soon so that it can be active!
Still, if they create a new group, it feels kind of salty that they are splitting up Country Girls.
But okay, I'm really happy for Reina as she is the last one of her Kenshuusei generation!!



All in all I feel quite normal about all of this.. I'm quite more relaxed than I though but maybe I can't be shocked anymore after °C-ute disbanding and Duu graduating in December.. 2017 is such a weird year, Momochi is also graduation tomorrow..
I think I would have put some members differently (maybe Ruru in Momusu) but all in all I'm quite ok with these placements. Thinking about this for a few days also helped and talking with other people about it. I do have the feeling that Japanese fans are more concerned about this though.
I do really understand but for me the Idol world is always changing, so it doesn't really feel that weird to me. Well, it is quite a lot though!


Actually, I think I'm quite positive, hahaha!!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment