Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sayuringo's scandal

Just yesterday I was watching the first episode of NogiBingo3 and I was thinking to myself:
What a perfect Idol group. Nogizaka46 is so awesome! No scandals, everyone is so beautiful..


But today Bunshun revealed a scandal of Matsumura Sayuri:
She seems to be dating a guy and there are even photos, that prove it's her! But even worse, the guy seems to be married and has children!


Well, there's always a conflict about the love ban rule for Idols. I talked about that before when the Miichan scandal happened. I don't care for it (like, for me it isn't a bad thing if Idols date), but at the same time I do believe it's a risk to break that rule and that the Idols should be careful.
But the worst thing here is actually that the guy Ringo dates already has a wife and children! Sayuri apologized (which was actually really sad to listen to) and revealed that she didn't know he was married.
Since that guy is also a big boss of a gravure magazine or something, there are now also many rumors of Sayuri being with him to be more popular and stuff.

Well, I don't know who to believe, I really hate scandals and rumours..
I'm actually quite a big fan of Sayuri. Because of that I of course will support her. Again, I don't care if she dates someone.. And of her not knowing that the guy was married, I will believe her until we actually hear another statement that says something different!
I understand that she might be dropped from senbatsu, but just like Sasshi and Miichan she deserves a second chance and I really hope Ringo will use it and that she won't get into a scandal again. The Japanese Idol industry is so much about images, so I really hope she can work her way up again and that Nogizaka46 won't get some negative feedback for that..


On the bright side, Nogizaka46 released their 10th single today and had their best first day sales ever. :) Congrats, girls!

9 comments:

  1. Do you have any new information about this? I just found out this scandal and I feel so sorry for Mayumi,she's perhaps my favorite one in Nogizaka. I just don't see many people supporting her. She deserves a second chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, but I don't have any new informations about this. But you're right, sadly many people aren't supporting her. We will see if she is in Nogizaka's next single senbatsu, or if she is dropped as a punishment..

      Delete
    2. oh well, im just a newborn fans and find out the scandal after watching nogibingo5 when sayuri send letter to mai regarding her scandal. my excitement flows for nogizaka stops there. this is the most painful scandal in the 48g i think. there's photo, video, even tape-wiring from bunshun regarding her scandal. gosh. i am urge of tears to see that. yes i was like you before knowing that i pledge my fan soul into nogizaka because its like the most perfect and beautiful girls in 48g is there. but no. i was, and am dissapointed to her. why she even cant doing her fault more careful? i mean kissing and hugging in public area while paparazzi can easily sneak you out is total foolish. and her apology on radio its all excuse and lies, bunshun strike her again with the wirig conversation between them and denies all her innocence. just why sayurin, why. did you not think about your fans and career by doing your relationship recklessly? and there's no punishment except being expelled from shikifujin that i know. she act like she's been forgiven. she can be forgiven but we will not forget. she should redempt her act more. i mean this is not fair for the other member of 48g that caught dating, or the whole group. yes yes her fans must be accepting her fault and clumsiness, but her action is leaving deep scars. even for me that not being her oshimen.

      sorry for blabbering here. its an old issue and i just knowing them recently.

      Delete
    3. Hello Diriku.

      As you can read in my post, I do't care for the love ban rule. I do understand though, how important it is for Idol careers and that they have to be really careful. Sayuri hasn't been careful, even more her case was worse because of the background of that guy.. and we saw the consequences. But I still think Idols shouldn't be punished for dating someone!

      That's why I can't really agree with your comment, even though I somehow get why you are disappointed. But Idols are also human beings, and they make mistakes..
      Adding to that, as you pointed out yourself, it's an old issue which means we should just move on. :)

      Have a nice day!

      Delete
    4. though adultery is a very serious issue in every single country in the world, I still forgive her though because she didn't know that the guy was married and she haven't had any relationship for a while at nogizaka so I think she didn't care about the guy's background. But it's not as severe as yamato rina for dating and underage drinking. The management did fair I think and the fact that she's no longer young and probably only has a year left, let's forgive her recklessness for dating in the public and enjoy the last of her while still in the group

      Delete
  2. All is going by and that was gone..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it very hypocritical that she was blamed for being a "home wrecker". Sayuringo -- as she said -- was not aware of the man's children nor wife, yet she was berated endlessly. He should be the one being blamed. He was fully conscious of it.

    I just feel bad for Sayuri because she used to be among the most popular Nogi member -- rivalling Shiraishi -- but the scandal almost ruined her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for this comment!
      Yes you are right, it's really unfair to blame Sayuri and not the guy!

      Delete