Monday, October 20, 2014

2nd Anniversary! ~Happy birthday to my blog~

Today is the birthday of my blog. Two years ago, I created this blog, not knowing what I would do with it. But I'm still here using it as a sort of Idol blog and I like it. :D


This is already my 255th post, time sure flies.. My first anniversary was my 120th post, so I'm still posting a lot, even though it was a bit less in May and July. And I'm again sooo behind everything.. But I'm slowly catching up on all the reviews I want to post. :)
There are also so many more views on my blog now. Last year I only had 8,000 views on my blog. Now I have more than 43,000!!! That's simply amazing and I thank everyone who sometimes reads my blog for that! Especially this year, I've also started to get more comments, which makes me really happy. Everyone is so nice, so it always feels special to read a new comment. :) <3
So, don't be shy ask if you have a question or a suggestion.

A thing that I personally really like is my blog header. I'm changing it very often, because I just love it so much and I love to try out new headers, especially when I find new, beautiful pictures. ^^
So I'm really happy I found out it exists and how to use it. :D Here is my current one, followed by some older ones that I still really like and would likely use again:








Actually, a big change is happening to my life now. I moved to another city and university starts for me. Concidetally, today is the very first day of classes for me. :D
I'm very excited how everything will turn out, but I will of course try to still post here regularly. :)

So yeah, that's it!!
Again, thanks to my readers and commenters.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
Roni

No comments:

Post a Comment