Monday, January 9, 2017

AKB48 Handshake Event at Makuhari Messe 2017.01.07

I finally attended an AKB48 Handshake Event last weekend. I ordered the handshake tickets with their single "High Tension", which was released back in November. I was actually really really lucky and won almost everything I applied for! (on the downside I won almost nothing for the new album 2shots). I applied for both Events, saturday and sunday. I mostly wanted to meet Jurina and won all the tickets I applied for her, which was really cool. so I could meet her 6 times!
Let's talk about saturday first:

I had to wake up quite early, because my first Ticket was for Slot 2 and it took me 1 hour 20 minutes to Makuhari Messe. I  arrived at the Messe hall around 10. and everything went really fast. I didn't have any problems with my Trains, neither with finding the Messe place. Even for non-Japanese speaking people it is actually quite easy to find the place. I bought food from the Conbini and went through the Security Check. It was really fast as you simply have to show one of your tickets and they checked my bag and and I had to drink a bit from my water  (which I knew before, so I wasn't surprised). Coming inside the hall, it is really big actually so I checked the lanes places on a map hanging near the antrance. For this part it is good to know your member's Kanjis, because there is a list with their lanes only with Kanjis. But on the actual lined, there are also romaji. I was still early, but Jurinas lane already got formed, so I lined up and waited until 10:30. Then they checked our tickets and ID cards again and I had to press a button and didn't win a sign card :'(

 Jurina was a few minutes late and in the mean time I checked people around me and other members. The first member I actually saw from a far was Dasu. her line was close to Jurinas and she looked so genki and bubbly. I really need to talk to her, too. She's one of only ones, that I didn't win any tickets.
Between Dasu and Jurina' s line was a lane for disabled people and different members came from their booths to this place. I saw some cute interactions and for example, I could see Ryoha, Nao and Minarun.
On the other side of Jurinas booth I could see Rara really clearly. She's super cute even she looked really quite young. Since she had the video special, some people could take a video of her. She looked also really cute doing that.
When Jurina finally appeared I could already see her a bit from far away, but not really until I was closer. And she looked really really beautiful. Still have to her uses to her new blonde hair colour, but I think it fits her (though I like dark more). I was really excited and tried to think about what to say again. And then it was finally my turn and she took my hands.

Me: Hello
J: Thank you
Me: This is my first handshake Event. I love you!
J: Hey, (our hairstyle) looks similar
Me: Yeah, right!
J: Come again, please!
Me: Yes!
*staff started to push me away but she made a heart pose with me*

That was my first ever handshake, hahaha. Thats what I wanted to tell her, but she started talking about our hair. Sasuga Jurina xD That confused me a bit, but I think that was something really cute and unexpected. In the end, when she did the heart, I was even more confused, but I managed to make a heart with her, haha. That was really really sweet from her. And wow, she is really such a lovely Person and tries to make her fans happy!! And she is auch a beauty!

After that, I went to the toilet and then I checked out the place. There are so many members haha. But it's really hard to see members when you are not in their lane or next to them. There are just too many fans xD especially at booths from like Sayanee or Sakura. I sat down die a bit and watched some videos on the big screen.

When it was 11:45 I went to Jurinas line again, as the next slot started at 12:00. Of course it started a bit later but when the line was formed I was again quite early; didn't win a sign though.. when I was waiting I had an even better view of Rara. There was one moment when she didn't have any fans in line, so I smiled at her. I'm not sure if she saw me, but she smiled, too.
When it was almost my turn the OJS48 Stuff guy was also smiling at me really nicely. Maybe he recognized me again, and I was really nervous, so it was cute :)
Then it was my turn again.
Jurina actually grabbed my hands a bit differently this time, which surprised me a bit.

Me: Jurina!! You are cute
Jurina: You are cute.
Me: No, no
*slight pause*
Jurina: Where are you from?
Me: Germany!
Jurina: Wow, Germany. That' really cool.
You are stylish
Me: Thank you!
*staff starts pushing me away*
Jurina: Thank you, bye bye. Cuuute
Me: Bye bye

This one was also really cute, though there was a little pause after I said she looks cute. But even though it's boring, I wanted to tell her that. So she asked the obvious thing, where I was from. Well, I was kind of waiting for that question actually xD so when I said Germany, she went a bit crazy, saying how cool that is. You know, kakkoi!! That was really funny and she also said I'm stylish. Without context though XD

Even though it was fun, I was looking forward to the last meeting. But I had the whole 4th slot free, so I sat down again and watched the screen and ate something. Actually, there are also some food booths, one of them being from the AKB cafe and a goods stand.
And I started writing this xD so when it was closer to the start of 5th slot, I went to Jurina's line again. It's really relaxing to have just one member in one slot, because I don't have to worry about missing something. So this time, some fans talked to me!! Especially one oder guy started talking to me in English and there were two guys who also joined in. The guy who started talking to me was from Nagoya and we talked about Idols, Japan and Germany. It was really interesting and they were so nice. I have a nice image of Idol fans now xF One of them was even in Germany before xD it was a bit awkward at first,  but in the end we were making jokes :D
The old guy even showed me a two shot with Jurina *cries* She was 10 minutes late, but then she finally appeared. By the way, now next to her lane wasn't Rara anymore, it changed to Kuma-chan. She looks also nice and cute!! I could also see Sarina and some NGT member came once.
So it was my turn again:

Me: Heeey, are your hands ok?
J: *grabs my hands really tightly* Yes, thank you! You are really nice!
Me: Your blonde hair really looks a bit similar to mine. Looks Good in you
J: It is similar, right.
Time
J: (in English )I Love you! *kiss mouth*
Me: I love you! See you tomorrow

The first two times I was really nervous but this one was better. So I asked her about her hands, because she hurt them yesterday. But she just hold my hands more tightly.. wow. I wanted to say something about the wrestling thing, but turned back to her hair again, hahaha. It was just so cute, that she said we look similar *-* so we mentioned that again and then the time was over again and she said I love you with a kiss mouth. She really likes kisses ne xD
And so I said "See you tomorrow" because I wanted her to know, that I will come back xD But her English I love you was really cute and I like how that was the only thing she said in English xD

With that my Jurina experience of that day has ended. She is awesome!

So I had to wait again until 7th slot.. Sat back, ate something and prepared for Tano-chan. Another one of my favourites.
When I went to the direction of her line, some other members were just leaving, so some fans greeted them. One of the members was Mayuyu!!! I could really really recognized her very well, even though I was quite far away. The fans were going crazy and Mayuyu did some clapping thing with them. Everyone was clapping when she was clapping. That was really cool and I had so much fun. After Mayuyu, Yukirin left and even though I couldn't see her as well as Mayuyu, I still saw her and that was awesome!! Some other members like Yuiri were also leaving.
Then I could line up for Tano-chan. The line wasn't as long as Jurina's, you can clearly see a difference between the popular and not so popular members. Didn't win a Nengajou from her :/
She was a bit late, so I could see Goto Moe on one side and Seina on the other. Both looked really cute!!
Then Tano finally came and I could tell from my place that she looked really stylish. But the guy in front  me said something weird and kind of rude. I didn't understand everything, but he said something about her clothes being too white. Her shirt was really white, but I didn't get why he was a bit angry about that.. well, Tano looked a bit confused and then it was my turn

Tano: Thank you!
Me: You look really stylish
Tano: Really? Thank you. Your head is so small, ne
Me: Eh? I'm from Germany by the way
Tano: Eeeeeeh, Germany?
*time, but she still holds my hands tightly*
Me: Love you!

Meeting Tano was a really nice experience. It was a more relaxing and I had a bit more time ;) I really think she is stylish, and even more because of the guy before me I had to tell her. But then she said that my head is small, hahaha. That is a compliment, so I didn't know how to react. It's not even thaaat small xD It turned into me telling her I'm from Germany, hahaha. Well, she was also really surprised! And the best thing: she held my hand really really tightly, even when it was time to go for me. :o the Security gut was starting to push me out but she didn't let go, haha. I told her I love her, but then I really had to go. I definitely look forward to seeing her again!! I felt so relaxed and she is such a beauty. *-*

That was my first Hanshake Day. After this I was really tired and went to sleep almost immediately at home. So many things happened and I saw so many Idols! Especially Jurina looked like on picture or even more beautiful! I really liked her interactions. Tano-chan was a bit different but I felt so at ease talking with her! xD
Overall, this was a nice first day!!

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky! T_T I hope my oshimen doesn't graduate by the time I finally get to go to Japan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I wish you the best of luck to meet your Oshimen!! :)

      Delete