Monday, January 2, 2017

Hello 2017!!

One day late, but:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It's 2017 now, how did you celebrate?
I was having my own party with my friends here in Japan, we watched Kouhaku Uta Gassen and yesterday I went to the traditional Hatsumoude (first prayer of the year) to Nezu Shrine in Tokyo. Thatw as a really nice experience and one Japanese friend helped to us to understand everything and we also got the Omokuji, which told me that I will have great luck in 2017. Nice way to start the year, right!? ;) I then went to Harajuku and just like last year, I got myself a Tutu Anna lucky bag. This one had some nice socks and I'm really happy about it!! :3
It was a nice start into the year and I love being around my friends a lot. Japan is still sooo awesome and I want to travel more soon.
I'm quite busy, but I guess I will have a bit more free time to write on my blog after my final exam and presentation.
I still like Idols a lot and I need to write a MV review again, because there have been some really awesome videos over the last 3 months. In general the last year has been awesome in terms of Idol releases!

I'm sorry for not writing a lot but I'm enjoying my Japan stay to the fullest.
Good luck for 2017!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment