Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Morning Musume 13th Generation

On Morning Msuusme 16's Tour Final at Budokan on December 12th, their new generation was announced. It consits of the two former Kenshuusei's Yokoyama Reina and Kaga Kaede.


When I first heard there would be a new generation I was kind of not that excited, because I rreally liked how much 12th gen was shining in the newest single. But slowly I got excited, like for all the changes in Momusu. It was also quite interesting that they only chose from the Kenshuusei's this time. I don't really know Reina because she is still quite new but she looks cute and funny. But wht's the best thing ever: FREAKING KAEDYY IS IN MORNING MUSUME. She is my favourite KKS member so of course I'm really excited for her in the group! She has been a trainee for such a long time and it's finally time for her to shine. :D I cried when I saw her crying, haha.

I can't wait for these two being active in the group. These 13nin performance must be great. Aaaaand I want them to release a single!!!!!!


Despite all the excitement and as much as I like change, there is one thing that I fear: Someone announcing their graduation! There have been so man graduations lately and especially Momusu had them almost every year. I really like this line-up and I want all of them to shine even more, so I hope no one will announce their graduation until end of 2017.. Let's hope! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment