Saturday, February 13, 2016

Riho's goodbye with Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi

Today I will finally review Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi, which is part of Morning Musume's 60th (?) single Tsumetai Kaze to kataomoi/ ENDLESS SKY/ Only One.


This song was first supposed to be Sayashi's solo graduation song, but they changed it up to everyone being part of this. Even though I'm kinda sad that we didn't get a solo song, the whole graduation was pretty rushed. So I can understand that it was hard to manage the release of this single and Riho's graduation. Adding to that, a graduation song sung by all the members has its own little charm and simply shows how awesome the girls are as a group!
Of course Riho is the Center, so we actually really got to see her the most. She even has a different dance than the others and dances solo in the instrumental parts. Since Riho is best known for her dance this makes sense. In comparison to that, even though her voice has been getting better, shes still a bit shaky from time to time. BUT, this song fits her range perfectly and she sounds simply beautiful! I also really like how she sings the solo parts of the chorus and her last aa, kidzuitemo is so perfect. The other members sound also pretty good and I especially love how Duu and Chel have solo lines in this.. 
Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi is a pretty sad song with some heartbreaking lyrics, though it is still kind of too fast to call it a ballad..  It has really different sound that is hard to describe, but it makes me really emotional. Especially the instrumental is so beaetiful and I also like it without the vocals. A sad song that is still dancable: Probably one of my favoruite genres of songs!!! And this is clearly one of my new favourite songs!!!

But let's take a look at the video now:



Of course Riho is the first one we can see. And she looks awesome!


Love that dance! And it is pretty cool how they included her image colour red as her nail polish


Yeah, rock that dance, girrrrl!!


And here are the others


In comparison to Riho, the others are loking a bit weak.. but they are still beautiful!


What a dramatic dance!


Everyone bow down to the queen!


Riho: Yeaah, look at me!


Aaaaw, she's so cute!


And everything is perfect, MaaDuu are starting the song. I want those to to center a single so badly!!!
Maachan: Yeah why not!
Duu: Our awesomeness will make everyone a fan of us!!


Haru-chaaaaaan!! She's the cutest <3


A mysterious side glance by Masaki..


Oh, I like how simple these clothes are!


Chel is still having some spotlight!! She's so cool!


Those solo scenes are really pretty..


And those eyes. Masaki is so beautiful


Riho: I have the need to touch my mouth!
Did you watch to many Kpop videos? XD
And Haruna, don't fall asleep!


Akanechin kitaaaaa! The baby is looking so young here


And another beautiful creature right here. How could I ever think she's boring?


Well, and I guess I had my problems with Riho, too. But now everything's forgotten and I love her so much! I love them all


Haachin leaning onto the wall in a very dramatic way


Momusu in motion


Zukkiiiiiiiii (cries in a corner)
She's so perfect here


And what happened to Daishii? I have the feeling I didn't see her in a long time in videos..


Wow, Maria's hair looks really nice.


Erina looks kinda funny here XD


PonPon combi, still the best combi!!


OMG, I could use almost every screenshot as my desktop picture. So beautiful!


Still the best vocals of the group! Odasaku's hair has been looking so ebuatiful lately.. they finally know what they want to do with it XD


Sakura: Help me!
Can't believe her debut has been 3 years ago :O


Princess looks so stunning *.*


Fukuchan: Let's pray for our succes.
Duu: Naah, look at me instead!


She's an angel!!! <3


They are all so beautiful, even from behind. And Riho is rocking this part!


Touch your body~


Slightly sad looking hamster..



If this isn't a beautiful shot right here


Wow, the camera work is awesome


Riho: It's my good-bye song, so it better be awesome!


I love how she has some red in her dress.. Her colour :3


And the solo dance starts!



This looks so epic


And I'm really in love with this outfit *-*



She's so cute when she's concentrated


The location is cool!



Riho: Wait for me!


Now some artsy two-shots.
Eripon and Maachan look really cool!


10th gen!!! Ayumin and Harunan are looking like dolls here!


Seriously, look at this beauty


Akane: Your hand..
Miki: I like your face!


Sakura and Kanon <3




These two <3
OMG, Zukki, I will miss you sooo much T.T


How can she be so perfect?


Wooow


Sakura: I believe in myself!
That's awesome.


Haachin and Maria


Dramatic FukuDuu. Is it just me or are they paired up A LOT lately???? They look really nice together though!


LOVE


Ooooh, hands


There's a lot of 'hand-to-the-viewer' going on here


Maria looks awesome. Oh, did I mention that she reminds me of a friend of mine? xD7I keep on comparing Idols with people I know, wtf X'D


Why so serious, Erina?


Can't believe she is the oldest here


Akanechin still looks a bit lost, but she already got a lot better!


The most precious



*dead*
Kudo-san, why are you doing that???


Simple hand-move, but I like it


Ayumin is really badass here


I could get used to all the Duu screentime. Please tell me, it won't stop!



Dancing Riho is back. Now with the white outfit



And back to this outfit. Her dancing is so good!!


This dress is so beautiful



A perfect dance for Riho.. it's really hard to cover it because of how many emotions she out into it!


Yessss, a smile!!!! :')



Must.be.dramatic.


She looks simply amazing here


Cutest



This picture is fucking me up so much.. RihoRiho T.T




OMG *-*




These pictures are all so stunning, I can't even..


The last dance..


The ace and (maybe) the new ace?





End pose with Riho clearly in the middle.


Bye, bye Rihoooo!!


*after a lot of crying*
I guess I don't have to say how much I love this video. The song is already perfect and the video adds even more emotions to it. I love everything from the outfits, to the camera work and most importantly RIHO. She was so flawless in this video, especially her solo dance. This showed once again how big her impact on Momusu was and that I'm certainly missing her!! The otehr members were all sparkling, too (and Duu killed me).
That being said, it's actually a really simple video, but that's the charm! There are so many emotions and it's simply so beautiful to watch. I'm really happy that Riho got such a nice farewell and I really hope this won't be the last time we saw her in a video!

As you can see, I'm quite a biiiig fan of this. Riho was part of the line-up that I learned to love the most, so of course it is very special to see her last goodbye with this single. This is definetely a gem and I wil treasure it..

Oh, who knows, perhaps I will be able to review the rest of this single.
But University is a bit stressful right now, so I will see.

Goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. One of the locations where Riho is dancing solo reminds me of AKB's UZA PV

    ReplyDelete