Saturday, February 27, 2016

AKB48 - Halloween Night Type B regular ~unboxing~

I will finally do an unboxing of AKB48's Halloween Night Type B regular. This was last years election song, centered aroung Sashihara Rino.


I really, really like all the costumes of this Halloween themed single and those four in particular are pretty cool.


More Halloween on the back


The Obi


BLAAAACK


More black with some pink things


Burakkuuuu


Here we have the cool cover again


Takamina as a cat isn't scary, but it's really, really cute!


Jurinaaaa *.* (Of course I had to get the version with Jurina)
She looks really mature


Sayanee's costume is cool...


.. but I guess I like Sakura's the most. And just look at this cutie!! (I'm once again temoted to add her to my favourites)


The whole senbatsu. Sasshi the horror queen is ruling over everyone!


Credits


And more black.. wow XD


My bonus photo iiiis Renacchi!
Wow, look at this beauty. She was pretty boring at first, but now she's an interesting, beautiful and funny person and I quite like her a lot. (She's on the backside of my Jurina poster and even though I like Jurina more, her picture is sooooo lovely *cries*)
This was a cool single design, as I like the Halloween themed costumes a lot.

Tracklist:

1. Halloween Night
2. Sayonara Surfboard
3. Kimi dake ga Akimeiteita
4. Halloween Night (instrumental)
5. Sayonara Surfboard (instrumental)
6. Kimi dake ga Akimeiteita (instrumental)

DVD:

1. Halloween Night music video
2. Sayonara Surfboard music video
3. Kimi dake ga Akimeiteita music video

I'm still not the biiiggest fan of Halloween Night, but I don't hate it! Undergirls' Sayonara Surfboard is more to my liking.. it's a lovely song and Haruppi is so cute. Kimi dake ga Akimeiteita (Upcoming Girls) is nothing special, but it's still a nice song with a sad, yet beautiful video.

Last years Election single as a whole wasn't really my cup of tea, but I still quite like this version. Let's hope this year will be better!! :3

1 comment:

  1. Last year's (2014) KnP was shit...hoping for something good this year. I'd love to seen Yukirin win.

    ReplyDelete