Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku - Anarchy ~unboxing~

Here is my unboxing of Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku's 3rd album Anarchy (regular).
Yes, I had to buy this album. It has been a while since I wrote about Ebichuu, but I still love them. I'm really happy about Hinata's return and didn't mind the postponing of the album. Because now I'm even more excited about this release!! So let's take a look at it.


This time the members are standing behind a really big picture of themselves, only showing their faces. It looks pretty funny, though I would have preferred a normal picture like on the first two albums. Anyways, as always they have really nice outfits, though AiAi's is really interesting. XD
And they are even doing the same poses as before.


Backside with the tracklist. This time the packaging has a lot of yellow.


Though the Obi is blue, haha xD


Inside of the case with even more yellow.


On the CD we can see the faces of the members. This looks pretty funny XD


Cover once again. I love how Hinata is so tiny XD


Title and tracklist. And I love that EBichu writing


Oh right, apperantly there is an app. But I gues it exists only in Japan.. *sigh*


Lyrics, lyrics, lyrics


Lyrics with the faces of Rika and Ayaka


Here we can see Aika and Mirei


Rina and Hinata


And Kaho and Riko.



Interestingly, the booklet isn't only yellow!! The colours are really interesting.


Last pictures without the faces! And credits of course


Aaaaand I got Rina!! She's so gorgeous and beautiful and I'm so happy to have her card :3

Tracklist:
1. Umete Agetai (Interlude)
2. Zette Anarchy
3. Haru Yasumi Morotorium Chuugakusei
4. Popcorn Tone
5. Nikibi
6. Ebichuu Shusseki Bango no Uta Sono 2
7. Mabui Raga Typhoon (Interlude)
8. Natsudaze Johnny
9. MISSION SURVIVOR
10. Nachu Melo Rendez-vous
11. Ana Aki in the Yuukei (Interlude)
12. Ponpara Pecorna Papiyotta (performed by 5572320)
13. Onegai Jesus
14. Zenryoku Runner
15. Super Hero
16. Sanmaime no Tough Gaki

Once again, Ebichuu has a pretty long tracklist. I'm also really happy that they are staying with the Interludes. Okay, they are mostly only the girls talking or making weird noises, but I think they are funny. I like the songs a lot, especially the tro promotional songs Zette Anarchy and Nikibi (a song about pimples!!!). Adding to that of course the two singles, but also Haru Yasumi Morotorium Chuugakusei (which is a lot of fun), MISSION SURVIVOR (a fast and crazy song), Zenryoku Runner (which is kinda inspriring and a really ncie song) and Sanmaime no Tough Gaki (which has a more EDM-Style). And it's awesome to have Ebichuu Shusseki Bango no Uta sono 2, because it's the song where the members are introducing themselves and I love these type of songs! :)
I'm really happy with this purchase and Ebichuu is as awesome as ever.

1 comment: