Sunday, May 22, 2016

°C-ute - Naze Hito wa Arasoundarou / Summer Wind / Jinsei wa Step Regular B ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of C-ute's single Naze Hito wa Arasoundarou / Summer Wind / Jinsei wa Step Type B regular.


This is such a simple, yet beautiful cover and I'm in love!!


Backside CD


It's Obi time!


Inside of the CD case


And here we have the CD. I really like the writing of 'Summer Wind'


The cover again. And I really love the outfits *-*


Lyrics


Backside of the lyrics sheet.


Aaaaaand I got MaiMai. Yeay, I'm really happy about that! She isn't my favourite, but I do like her, especially in this single. Her style in Summer Wind is one of her best ones ever! And I didn't have a card of her before, so that's also cool!

Tracklist:
1. Naze Hito wa Arasoundarou
2. Summer Wind
3. Jinsei wa Step
4. Naze Hito wa Arasoundarou (instrumental)
5. Summer Wind (instrumental)
6. Jinsei wa Step (instrumental)

This is a really good tracklist. Naze Hito wa Arasoundarou isn't my favoruite song, but it's still pretty good and the lyrics are awesome! I already talked about Summer Wind, but it's really such a good song. But Jinsei wa Step is probably one of their best songs ever!! I love it so much and it's a lot of fun to dance to it. :D I love that retro style and I'm so happy C-ute has gotten the opportunity to do that style!

So yeah, that is an awesome single, so of course I had to buy it. C-ute is really strong this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment