Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Morning Musume '16 - Utakata Saturday Night!/ The Vision/ Tokyo to iu Katasumi Regular A ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of Morning Musume 16's newest single Utakata Saturday Night!/ The Vision/ Tokyo to iu Katasumi regular A.
I'm really excited, because this is Zukki's last single and she graduated from the group today. Because of that she is kinda centering one song, which is so cool!!


Of course I bought the type with Zukki in the middle. But I also like the song the best, so yeayy. Nice cover, and the outfits are interesting. But what's Duu doing? XD


Backside


 The white Obi with a little bit of Maachan's foot. XD


Inside of the CD case


The disco feeling is really strong!!
Even though it'S a lot of black, I love this design.


And the amazing cover again. Everyone looks really beautiful!


Lyrics of the three songs.


And the backside with another group shot.


Aaaaaaand my bonus photocard is Maachan. Yessss!! Of course I would have preferred to get Zukki or (as always) Duu. But I like Masaki, too and she is so cool and mature in this single. I love, how she is slowly growing up though I hope she will always stay funny.


CD Tracklist:
1. Utakata Saturday Night!
2. The Vision
3. Tokyo to iu Katasumi
4. Utakata Saturday Night! (instrumental)
5. The Vision (instrumental)
6. Tokyo to iu Katasumi (instrumental)

The tracklist of this single is amazing. Utakata Saturday Night! reminds me of older Momusu songs and it's just soooo much fun. This is Zukki's song and I'm really she got such a positive song. I'm definetely gonna write about it. The Vision had to grow a bit on me, but now I also really like it. It's a bit more slower, but still pop and it highlights the 12th gen. Tokyo to iu Katasumi is the closest to EDM-Momusu, but it's a really interesting song with cool instruments (violins and stuff).
I definitely recommend this single, even if you normally aren't a H!P fan!

ズッキ卒業おめでとう!

No comments:

Post a Comment