Saturday, May 14, 2016

Summer with °C-ute

Today I will review C-ute's song Summer Wind, which is part of their newest triple-A-side Naze Hito wa Arasoundarou/ Summer Wind/ Jinsei wa Step.



C-ute is once again back with an epic single. Since it's getting warmer I can really understand them having a song called Summer Wind. Hearing this title, I was imaging a relaxing Summer song.
But it's a lot more:
Summer Wind does start pretty relaxing, but it has a more sad tone. As the song goes on, it gets a bit faster and more intense. It's still quite sad and dramatic, but I love how the instruments are getting more. I also love the instrumental part in the middle and at the end, which is a bit more faster but still really quiet and flowing.
The members' voices are as always really awesome. But especially Nakky and Mai's voice are also really fitting and I loooove Airi's end note.
So now onto the video:


Though it looks a bit dark, here we can see a beach. With the writing of song and artist


First member shot of Airi, who looks stunning.


Feet shot


Oh, and overlapping shots :o


The members are coming into this white room


I love the bright colours of the outfits and the room :)



Chissa looking beautiful. Why are you standing in the shadow girrrl?


MaiMai looks younger again with her short hairstyle. But I like it!


Well, at least she's standing halfway in the sun. Airi's outfit is so cool *-*


Put a ring on it


I really love the artistic of this dance



Nakky is looking into the mirror
Who am I?


Maimi also looks younger here!


I especially love, how C-ute has gotten sooo more equal with the solos


So dramatic xD



The editing of the shots is done really beautiful


And wow, every shot could be a poster *-*


Love how they actually went outside XD
Leader goes first



The dance is really beautiful.


A lot of hair flipping and flowing fabric!!


And boob grapping


Airi is the most perfect creature :3


KABE-DON!
Who else wanna get it from Nakky?


Cutie really looks like 15 again!


Haaaaaiiiir


Maimi looks so serious here XD


If that isn't a perfect shot


Chissa, why you so sad?


Her outfit is awesome and she's so beuatiful.


Nakky is the best!


But why is she judging me? XD


And Maimi is looking down on me.
Maimi: Because I'm the best!



Some nice filters


Airi: The filters are more beautiful than us?
Of course not!


More overlapping


I still can't believe they grew up to such beautiful ladies so fast..


Airi: This wall is so interesting.


Mai: It's boring, I'm gonna sleep now!



Water in slow motion


And Nakkys had. Really artsy!



Dance continues



They are really walking on a beach <3


HOLY


THE QUEEN!!!!!



But Nakky is the dancing queen!



Maimi and Mai


Airi and Chisato


And a stunning Saki




I love this group


Bare foot in the sand






They are all so beautiful!




Now I really want to have Summer *-*


A bit more hair flipping



They have such a good group dynamic



Such beauty



This beautiful video has now ended.
It was really, really well made. C-ute has been getting more stylish and creative videos lately, which is awesome to see.. especially because we know how boring H!P videos can be, This is a really bright, artsy and stunning video. The dance is really nice and all the girls look pretty. I also love how the group is going outside for a change. It does feel more like Summer with that and I'm happy to see some more creative filters and stuff.
This is really my favoruite jam lately, and the video is also amazing.
Sorry for the kind of short review, but there is really not more to say, than this is a perfect release!!

So bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment