Saturday, April 30, 2016

Watanabe Miyuki's graduation announcement

On April 13th, NMB48 Team BII and AKB48 Team B's Watanabe Miyuki announced to graduate from the 48group.


And here comes the next big graduation announcement. And I guess it will continue like this. Well, frankl speaking I have already thought about her announcing that. Especially after it was clear she wouldn't participate in the next single and Election. She was also kind of shafted a bit, since she didn't appear in the AKB senbatsu for a long time, despite still having all the popularity. I always liked Milky, since she doesn't only have the looks but also the personality, the talent and shes really intelligent. Singing is still not her best talent, but shes a pro in everything else, especially dancing.
But I wouldn't call myself a really, really big fan, since I still don't know thaaat much about her. So, I don't really know, what she will do after this or anything. But I do like her a lot, so I hope she wil continue to do what makes her happy. May it be modeling, studying or marrying. I do hope she keeps her Instagram though, because she has like the best photos ever!!


Milky, be strong and keep going!!





No comments:

Post a Comment