Tuesday, April 12, 2016

SKE48 - Chicken LINE Type A limited ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of SKE48's latest single Chicken LINE (Type A limited).
I ordered this one together with AKB48's Kimi wa Melody but I only now found the time to write about it. The title is a bit funny, but the rest of this single is so awesome!


Of course I bought the cover with Jurina *-* I guess I should have bought the edition with Sae's solo song instead, but this cover is really cool!


Team S on the backside with Miki center. Woohooo, I'm so happy about the center variation!!


Obi timuu


Inside of the CD with lots of blaaaaaack!


The black CD with red writing


And the white DVD.


Some credits


And once again the awesome Jurina cover.


Lyrics


And the title once again.


My bonus photo is.... RARA!! Wooh! I'm quite happy, because she's such a cutie and really funny!

Tracklist:

1. Chicken LINE
2. Kanojo ga Iru
3. Bouenkyou no Nai Tenmondai
4. Chicken LINE (off vocal)
5. Kanojo ga Iru (off vocal)
6. Bouenkyou no Nai Tenmondai (off vocal)

DVD:

1. Chicken LINE
2. Kanojo ga Iru
3. SKE48 Countdown Stage 2015 -> 2016 -Forst Part-

This is once again a cool SKE48 single, with one of their most epic songs ever. Yes, despite the weird title, Chicken LINE is like my favourite SKE48 song in a really long time! I love them dance songs. *-* Kanjo ga Iru is really sad, even though it's a pretty upbeat song. Which makes it even sadder.. ^^'
Bouenkyou no Nai Tenmondai is a really soothing and beautiful song.
So all in all, this is a really good single and even though it didn't sell that well, I hope SKE will stay strong. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment