Tuesday, April 5, 2016

AKB48 - Kimi wa Melody regular A ~unboxing~

In this post I will unbox the regular Type A of AKB48's newest single ''Kimi wa Melody''.


This is seriously the most beautiful cover I have seen in a long, long, long time!


The back is also beautiful. I love Cherry blossoms and the laterns are cool, too


The Obi


And the inside


Pretty normal CD. But it's pink, so yeay *-*


And the DVD


Once again this lovely cover with Sakura as center, Acchan & Yuko, Jurina & Paruru.


SAKURAAA


Lyrics of Kimi wa Melody


Lovely Sakura. It's really, really cool to see her with long hair again :)


LALALA Message's lyrics with more Cherry Blossoms


Stunning as ever - Oshima Yuko. I guess I'm most happy to see her back *-*


Gonna Jump lyrics


And the fairest of them all! Jurina is my queen


Paruru looking.. well... salty?


And the former Idol queen: Holy Acchan!



Credits and more Credits (with some people in the background)


And the backside of the booklet looks also really, really pretty


And I got Annin as my photocard! This time everyone would have been amazing, since I love all the outfits so so much. Annin looks really stunning :3

CD Tracklist:
1. Kimi wa Melody
2. LALALA Message
3. Gonna Jump
4. Kimi wa Melody (off vocal)
5. LALALA Message (off vocal)
6. Gonna Jump (off vocal)

DVD:
1. Kimi wa Melody music video
2. LALALA Message music video
3. Gonna Jump music video

Just like the video, the design of this single is also outstanding! Everyone looks so beautiful and the colours are awesome *-*
I also really like the songs, especially Kimi wa Melody, which I already talked about. LALALA Message is also a nice Idol song. Gonna Jump is by SKE48 and it really fits SKE's image, since it's pretty up-beat and energetic. So yeah, all in all this is a cool single!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've just found yor blog, and I really like it, your CD collection is awesome! I wonder if you could tell to me in which store you buy your CDs ^^u I've tried CDJapan, but the shipping and custom house costs are too expensive for me ^^u Could you help me?

    Thank you so much and congrats for your blog, is very complete and wota! ^^

    (Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand me ^^u)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :D
      Thanks a lot for your nice comment. I'm happy you are enjoying reading on my blog.

      I mostly buy my CDs from an Amazon store called 'uniqueplace'. But sometimes I'm ordering from HMV and lately I've been trying out amazon.co.jp. The latter one is a bit more expensive, but it has all the customs included and ships really, really fast!
      And of course I also bought quite a few in Japan xD

      I hope I could help you :)

      (And I could understand you really well^o^)

      Delete