Sunday, May 22, 2016

Angerme - Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku/ Itoshima Distance/ Koi nara tokku ni Hajimatteru Reglar B ~unboxing~

And I'm back with another unboxing: Angerme's Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku/ Itoshima Distance/ Koi nara tokku ni Hajimatteru Type B regular.

This is Kamikokuryo Moe's first single, so I'm really excited for her appearance in it. But it's also Tamura Meimi's last single as a member of the group, which makes it quite sad at the same time. I love Meimi, but I'm happy to see her at least a last time!


This is such a classy cover. The covers are really simple and cool! Moe looks really awesome and fits in so well :D


Backside


Obi with Take-chans arm XD


The inside


Mega red CD


Here we have the cover again. Look at these girls <3


Lyrics


And more close-up shots on the back :)


And I've got AiAi!! Of course I was hoping for MeiMei, but Maho is probably my favourite 3rd gen. She's the cutest without even trying and she improved sooo much performance wise. I love her!


Tracklist:
1. Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
2. Itoshima Distance
3. Koi nara tokku ni Hajimatteru
4. Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku (instrumental)
5. Itoshima Distance (instrumental)
6. Koi nara tokku ni Hajimatteru (instrumental)

This single is simple perfect. Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku is a cool and fast dance song. It fits really well and I love the dance. Itoshima Distance is a bit slower, and reminds me a bit of older songs. I love how the new girls have leading roles in this one! :D Koi nara tokku ni Hajimatteru serves as Meimi's graduation song, which she is singing with everyone. But she has a talking part and this song is mostly about the 1st and 2nd gen. I also really like this song, and I'm happy that Meimi is going out with such a cool single!

No comments:

Post a Comment