Thursday, January 19, 2017

Hopes and Predictions for 2017

Here I am with my new hopes and predictions. This time it s also mostly about Idols ne.


Let's take a look at last years predictions first and see if I was right.


Kojiharu and Miichan to at least announce ther graduation (half, Kojiharu did but Miichan still didn't. Long live the first gens)
Kashiwagi Yuki to announce her graduation. (hm, seems like she will sta for more)
A new special gimmick (yeah, I think we can count the things you can win with handshake tickets; signs and stuff)
Sasshi to win the election again (YES SHE DID)
Miyawaki to get into Top3 of the election (still not haha)
SKE to release their second album (they didn't release it last year but they will this year *-*)
HKT to release their first album (not yet)

Duu to become new center (no, but she is close)
MaaDuu centered single (I STILL WANT THIS)
Only 1-2 members for 13th gen (We got 2, which is great)
C-ute to disband (they announced it :'( )
Ayacho to announce her graduationn (she didn't, yesss. And she is the new H!P leader, so I think she won't graduate for at least this year!
MeiMei to get a solo graduation song (she didn't)
Tsubaki Factory to have their major debut (they will soon!!)

So, I was right with quite few things, but most of them were just announced and will happen this year, haha)

Here are my new predictions:


48group to have some major graduations in either Yuki, Sasshi or Mayu

Sayanee to center an AKB single



I really want Jurina to be first in the Sousenkyo, but I don't think she can make it this year.. so maybe Sayanee?


Megu to get chosen for a senbatsu


SKE to release a Jurina-Dasu or Dasu only centered single


HKT to finally have an only Sakura centered single


NGT to have a great debut




13th gen to have a nice debut song


Morning Musume to release an album


C-ute to release a final Best-of album


Angerme to have no member changes


Country Girls to have new members added after Momochi's graduation


Announcement of a new group after C-ute disbanded

All the members who are on hiatus to rest well and come back eventually


So, that have been my hopes and predictions for 2017. Let's see how many things will really happen.. :3

2 comments:

  1. Nothing about the sakamichi series? :/ I hope for a Yuuka-Akane Wcenter in a Keyakizaka46 single.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, and maybe I will add some sakamichi series hopes and predicitons later.
      That would be nice!! *-*

      Delete