Sunday, March 16, 2014

Orange Caramel is back as delicious Sushi - Catallena

Orange Caramel (subgroup of After School) is finally back with their 3rd single Catallena!


I really love this group and their consistant funny songs (seriously, all their songs are SO cool!). I guess I even like them more than After School.. xD I love Raina and Lizzy and even though Nana annoys me a bit sometimes, in Orange Caramel I really like her most of the times!
Catallena pretty much follows the same sheme every other Orange Caramel song does. It is very catchy, bubbly, cute and funny. I really like the lalala and hoihoihoi parts, they are soo freaking funny. And of course also the parurururu parts.. Yeay, Paruru. xD Sorry *cough*. So yeah, the whole song is pretty awesome!!
I also think it's cool how they again use some foreign lyrics/ music for this song. The song is inspired by Indian Pop music and and there are a few Pakistani lyrics (the hoi hoi hoi parts). 
Also,the sing is all about that they love a woman! I think this is pretty cool, because normally the korean songs by girlgroups are all about men.. Orange Caramel again surprised everyone with this comeback!
And even more with the video:


The lovely girls are sitting in a sushi bar.. with chopsticks ready to eat!!


So now they are some lovely mairmaids!!


Wow, these outfits look so funny! And the set with the big chopsticks is so cool.


Raina <3


Lizzy <3


And Nana <3


It's Orange Caramel!



Damn, the dance looks funny. xD


I have to say, Nana looks very beautiful here.


Well, everyone looks beautiful.



WTH happened now?
Nana is caught and will be sold??


Everyone is in a box..
And they only cost 4,000 won each (only ~3 Euro!!)



I have a feeling that this is a famous person.. ;)
Well, he costs a lot and seems to be happy about it..


Lizzy: I wanna go out!!!


Oh my gosh this is so cruel..



Aaaah, the set *-*
So cool!!


Guy: Hehehehehe~


Poor girls..


This part of the dance is so cool!!
Hoi Hoi Hoi



So they get cheaper and cheaper..


New costumes.. They look very funny xD


Don't tell me that they are sushi now???


The eyelashed look really cool!
Nana: I know!!



Yep, it's sushi!!


WTF? Raina sushi?


Lizzy sushi?


Lizzy: Hiii!



And Nana sushi!
Okay.. interesting. And cruel!!


A nice Raina close-up!






LOL, this is so freaking funny!


Ah, so Raina is Mackerel, Nana is Salmon and Lizzy is Shrimp.
And they are still soo cheap.


Even the egg is more expensive!


Okay.. Unagi and Hailbut are also more expensive..


And the most expensice is the Octopus.. the sweet guy from before.. :'D


Lol




The hair of the girls looks pretty cool!



Octopus: Oh I'm so awesome!!


Lizzy: Oh, he's so cool!!


Here come the guests..


Raina: Oh yes, we will get eaten!


Eh, okay?


And of course fish on the sushi still moves.. Right, Nana? xP


Best dance scene!



So I guess they all take the slightly more expansive things..




I LOVE these girls. They are so freaking funny!


Ah, Nana!



The girls themselves now come into the sushi bar!


Girls: We are so hungry!


I have to laugh at every dance scene. SO FREAKING COOL!





AHHHH.. They are eating THEMSELVE now??


Nan: Yes, that's how it is!



Seems like Nana thinks about the mairmaid she is eating now..


... and she begins to cry.



Everyone starts crying.



What did just happen?


And only the Octopus is left at the end..

Wow, that was an interesting video!
I really like the seafood concept, even though it is a bit cruel that the girls eat themselves at the en.. xD But everything looks so much fun. Especially the dance scene. Damn, that awesome dance. Every scene is so precious!!!! I mean, it isn't a very unique dance, but the girls look so funny! I really like the colourful clothes and also their hair asseciĆ³ires etc.. The scenes were they are on the rice are so cool, especially when they are playing in/ with the sauce.. The octopus guy also looks pretty funny and the whole story is so crazy..

Orange Caramel did it again! They are back with a crazy comeback and exceeded themselve!
All in all I really like the song and the video and to me it is one of the best korean songs of the year! So great!

No comments:

Post a Comment