Friday, March 14, 2014

DiVA is back!

Did you hear me right??
DiVA is finally back!! Even though Yuttan left DiVA still continues with Sae, Sayaka, Ume-chan and the 6 background dancers, despite Sayaka's graduation from AKB. Their new song is actually a cover. It is called ''Wow War Tonight'' and is originally performed by H Jungle with t, being a very popular song among Japanese people.
Sadly, the whole video is only available on UULA (an app that only Japanese people can buy..) -.-
Yeah, that's kind of bad. But actually, I'm not too fond of the song. I mean, I'm happy they are back, but the song isn't the most exciting piece on earth and doesn't even fit DiVA's usual style..
At least the short video of the song was released on UULA's channel, so I can take a few screen shot of that:


A nice discoball!


What's with the title? It's a bit odd..


SAYAKA!! *-*


She looks so freaking awesome!


Sayaka: I know I'm awesome!



And the next one is Ume-chan!



Ume-chan also looks cool.


Ume-chan: Oh yeaaah!


Sae-chaaaaaaaan!!


Damn, she looks so cool, doesn't she? Ikemen!


Sae: Come on ladies, let's have fun!


Sae's cute pout!



Ume-chan and Sae-chan!



Look at that smile! *dead*



The dance is too fast.. o.o
But it looks cool!


Hi double Sayaka!


Yeay, finally a good screen shot..


Ume-chan has so much fun!!



Oh no, Sae-chan is also blurred. -.-


At least the last pic is okay. :)

Wow, I love the visuals. The girls look awesome and especially happy to finally be back. The video is pretty dark and I love the bar and suit theme going on in the first scenes. The dance shot looks more relaxed but still cool. I don't really like that the video is so fast and you can't even take good screen shots. -.-

Well, but I still think it's cool that this group is back. I mean, despite the somehow not so DiVA-ish song and the hard way to get this video. At least this gives me hope, that they won't disappear forever. And there is a bigegr chance now, that they will release a single! Yosshaaaa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment