Thursday, March 27, 2014

A naked kiss - Juice=Juice



Juice=Juice is back with their third single ''Hanata no Hanata no Hanata no Kiss/ Are kore shitai''.
As I don't think the second song is very interesting (ist okay, but typical Idolly..) I will just talk about ''Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no Kiss''. Wow, that's a pretty long title with three times Hadaka. Well, as you can probably guess from the post title Hadaka means naked. Which means that the title is ''A naked, naked, naked Kiss''. Which is.. pretty suggestive if you ask me. Juice=Juice is still made up of pretty young girls, so I have to ask if it is right for them to sing such a song, even more since the lyrics are also like that. But if they are okay with that, I am too! :) And it's not that we have a 12 year old or something (looking at you AKB), Akarin and Karin are 15, so I think it can work. About the song, wow this is actually a very good piece! It has a kind of spanish sound to it and reminds me a bit of ''Iroppoi Jiretai''. But that's pretty cool, as I really like songs of this kind (Namida no iro, Cinderella wa damasarenai etc) and it's so much fun to dance to them!! Yep, this song is my new dance song, it's soooo freaking cool!! I also love the girls' voices in the song and I'm happy that Akari and Yuka at least got two solo lines.. And damn Tomoko's voice is so good. o.O Sayuki and Karin also sound pretty awesome. I really love these dark and cool sounds from Juice=Juice and until now, none of these songs disappointed me! It's the same with the videos so let's look at this one now:
  

A very pretty rose with the title.


Seems like red is an important colour as it's also in the outfits and the background.
Karin looks so awesome here. Seems like she wants to hypnotize the viewers.. xP


Ah, interesting. Japanese videos and their random body part shots!


Akarin in the back looks so beautiful. I can't believe she's the youngest.. o.O


I love the set. It's so beautiful. And the outfits are awesome! I love the spanish touch *-*


Cute Karin!


Oh, fierce Karin!
And Sayuki looks a bit odd. xD


Sayuki: I'm awesome bitch!


Karin: Bow down to me!


Uwaah.. Tomoko is so pretty! :)


Yuka: Notice me, too!


Look at that face. *-*


Karin, what are you doing?


Waaah, such a nice camera angle!!


Hi Yuka!


Karin: You did what??
Sayuki: I don't care!


Sayuki: You know, I'm not interested in your shit at all!
Yeah, alright. You look a bit drunk though.. :'D


Tomoko: Call me!
Of course.


What's with Akarin's trousers? Aren't they a bit unnecessary?


Tomoko: She wants to wear them!!


Sayuki looks so mean on the right..


This is beautiful *-*


I always think Sayuki's face looks a bit odd. But she's freaking cute with that. xD



Hi there Akari! *-*


And hi Yuka..


Tomoko: It's my time now!!


The smirk of the tyrann!


And our cute little Karin!


The camera angles are so creative this time.. That's cool!


Kariiiiiiiiiiiin



Oh yeay, the dance is pretty cool!


Cutie Akari.


And Tomoko's smirk is so awesome! xD



Tomoko.. *-*




And again: Tomoko! *-*


And Akarin looks so awesome!


All the girls look awesome!
And it's a shame that Yuka is somehow shafted...


Karin has all these interesting good shots xD


Wow, that's freaking cool. Nice camera angle!




Sayuki: Uh yeah, I'm so full!
Tomoko: *shock* Sayuki, are you drunk?



These dance steps :'D


Sayuki fail.. xD
And wow, Tomoko looks pretty evil in the back..


That's so amazing!!!


Oh yeah, my two favourites!



Tomoko: Are you enjoying the video?


Akari: Do you like it?
Oh yes.. :D



Yuka fail.. xD


Every single Sayuki shot looks so funny!!


Sayuki: Hey! I'm trying to be serious!!



Yuka: What am I doing?



Awwww *-*



I love these scenes!!




The danc eis so cool..


Yeah... that's Karin..



So everyone has pants under their skirt?


Akari: Yep, it's not only me..
But your pants are so much longer..



The rose is back!!


More self-touching..


Eh Sayuki, everything alright?


Sayuki: I can't!!
Karin: Your own fault.. You shouldn't drink so much..
Tomoko: I'm awesome!


Karin: Look at my awesome hand!


Tomoko: Look at MY awesome hand!



Sayuki's hair loves to fly..


Karin looks so young here..




A last few awesome solo shots.. (Look at that Tomoko smirk!!)


And the end position..

 The rose!!

Wow, wow, wow. I ahve to say that I'm really impressed by this video. I mean, it's the same H!P style with only a dance shot, close ups and a few extra scenes. But I do think that the set is very beautiful and I especially like the camera angles. Also, the clothes look awesome and of course the girls themselves look beautiful (even though Sayuki fails a bit xP). Just look at Tomoko, she's so fierce and sexy here. It's awesome how cool these young girls already are! There's nothing in this video that annoys me. I mean, the sexy dance moves may seem odd, but I think it's okay and not too bad.. :)

All in all I love this single and adore the video!
I'm also pretty happy that this group is doing so good in terms of sales and I hope they will keep up at this level. Number 2 at Oricon is so awesome and I really think they deserve this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment