Sunday, March 23, 2014

Look forward to the great future - Mae Shika Mukanee

Today I will finally review the A-side of AKB48's 36th single ''Mae Shika Mukanee''.


After hearing that this will be a Yuko centered single, and more especially her LAST one, I knew that this song will be something precious to me. After all, Yuko belongs to my Top 3 and is an amazing member. This is actually the first time Aki-p chose her as center. Hebirote and Gingham Check were Election songs, so the fans chose her. I also think it's pretty cool, that she has a solo cover for all the three singles she centered! :) But of course the rest of the line-up is also interesting. Yuko is flanked by Mayu and Jurina, Yukirin dropped to last row and Akarin and Mako come in for Annin and Rabu-tan. Hello, what's up with Yuki in last row? She's after all the 4th most popular!!! I think it's cool that Akarin can be in senbatsu once more even though it seems a bit unbalanced with 3 SKE members.. Well, but she is very popular, so it's okay I guess. And about Mako, I think it's about time that she enetered because of her huge push..

But let's talk about the song now. ''Mae Shika Mukanee'' is a very high energy, upbeat and fun song. I didn't like it that much at first, but it grew on me and now I think it's a pretty cool song! It fits Yuko perfectly and reminds me a bit of Team K's stage songs (like UhhoUhho). She has a pretty long solo line at the beginning and near the end, which is a bit similar to Hebirote. But nevertheless I think it's a very unique song. It even has a rockish feeling and I like the meaning of looking forward etc.. You know, Sakura single and all.. xD 

Gotta face forward
When it's time to say goodbye

Let's believe in tomorrow
Even if you're not there
Even if I'm not there
We'll survive
Though we're going down separate roads
They're connected by the sky


But really, this fts Yuko SOOOOO much, as she also graduates very soon and I always like songs with these kind of meanings.. I love the Sakura songs like 10nen Zakura and Sakura no Shiori, and even though this one isn't as amazing as the other two, it's still a pretty good song. 
So now I will take a look at the video of this song:


It's an apocalyptic video!!! The members look exhausted and walk on the road with all their belongings.


Wow, Takamina looks so firece..


Mayuyu protects the members.. and she has a gun!
Who does she have to kill? Zombies??



Poor Yui and Paruru, they look so tired..


And does Kojiharu just come from date?


Wow, Yuko looks so damn cool and powerful. She's so amazing!!
*looks to the left* OMG, Jurina you awesome little girl. She looks so cool!!!!!!


Seems like something happened and tossed the cars to the sides..


Oh yeah, it's so necessary to put your jacket away, Yuko. Well, she looks cool doing it!


And she has muscles!
Mayu protects her! xD


Why are only half of the members here?
Paruru looks as if she will begin to cry..
Paruru: Kowaiyoooo!
Takamina: Be quiet!


This looks so cool. OMG..



No ones there.. Is that blood?? :/


Someone's running away!


Jurina: *smirk* Oh yeah, let's have fun!
Ardfhhfgdhdh, look at that smirk, that SMIRK!!!


And she just stabs her knife into the cargo load. Okay, she looks cool, but was that necessary?


Nothing there it seems..


Jurina: Oh no...
I love how Mayuyu just pops up everywhere to protect them.. xD


But no one protects Nyan and Takamina.. What if a zombie would be there?


Takamina: It's my food!!


So now they look at a map and think about where they should go.


I don't really understand everything but I think Yuko wants to go to the nearest place..



But Jurina comes with a different opinion..


She wants to go somewhere else.


Jurina: Let's go there, it's safer!


Yuko: But it's so far away..


Yuko: We have some injured members after all!


Jurina is pissed..
(But still looks so cool! And Mayu, too!)


The journey goes on..



The members are even more exhausted now.



Jurina and Yuko are still arguing about where to go..


Jurina: This is so stupid..


Yuko: I just think about the others, too!


So apperently Kojiharu, Takamina and Jurina go away from the rest of the group..


Yuko: Jurina, you have to protect yourself!


Jurina: Arigato!


Yuko: Be careful, okay!



Mayuyu: I will go with them! Take my gun!
And apperently they will talk through the radio..


And with that she runs away.. Seems like Mayuyu can't be seperated from Jurina.. *-*


Beautiful sky. It's somehow sad, that there are no humans left except for our 8 members..


They walk..


..and run away.


All right, camping somewhere with a fire so that everyone can see them.. of course..


Paruru: Nom, nom, nom! Foood!



I have to say, I really LOVE the background music here. It's beautiful!
And the scene is so pretty, because they are actually laughing! And why did Sasshi again walk with the injured?



Lalalalala... it's cool to see where they walk..


Oh no, Paruru fell down..


But they continue..


..to this building!


It's too dark!!


What a nice place :)



And there's food!!


That smile.. Yuko is so awesome!!


Paruru: Nom, nom, nom!
Paru loves eating!


Oh no, Kojiharu screams for help!!


And they return with Takamina and Nyan.


What happened? Where are Jurina and Mauyyu??


Takamina: They protected us...


Oh no. Did they die or what?? Nooooo..


This scene is so emotional and shows again that Yuko is an amazing actress..


She goes into another room.


And here we see a key with the number 35. 35th single?


31? Sayonara Crawl?


Yuko has to find the right door..




She found it!



That's an interesting room.. A stage?


Yuko looks so cool standing on that stage!


Damn, she's awesome!!


What? A mic and an audience?



And Yuko transforms into an Idol!


Mayuyu and Jurina!! OMG, are they alive or is Yuko dead?


Yuko: I can see them again!



This is so cute.. *-* I love these two!


Yuko is happy that they're safe..


And with that the song begins!



Jurina looks so cute here!


This is such a big contrast to the gun-holding Mayu!


Kojiharu!


Yui! What's up with the odd clothes?



Yuko again has a pretty awesome mic stand dance!


Oh yeah, Takamina is headbanging!
Paruru looks pretty normal and Yuki and Akarin are partying in the back.
Akarin: It's sooo awesome that I am part of this!
Yukirin: Hehe, but why am  in the last row?


A happy Rena appears!
And Yuko is all like: Oh yeah, I'm so cool!!


Miichan and Mirukii! And probably the last time we will see Milky with short haor (sadly). I like it!


Cool audience!


Kawaei!


The danceis pretty simple but looks so much fun!


In some scenes there are only the top thre..



Sasshi! Rock that song!


And here's Mako! It's so hard to catch some members..


Sayanee at the front! Yuko's successor?


Nyan and Paruru!


Creepy Rena and Yuihan!


A fishing Milky!
Miruki: I didn't have a scandal!!


Yuki and a blurred Akari..


They are moving too fast -.-



OMG, Yuko is enjoying this so much!



Everyone together! This is so beautiful.


Yuko: Look forward!



Mayuyu!




Yeayyyyy, Yuko!


And a last awesome pose!


Here's again the tree with the many keys..


Paruru..


Yuihan..


Paruru takes a key..


*epic drums* It's the key number 36.. Will she be the center of the next single?????



Credits while we see the emmebrs again!


Jurina is so cool in this video *-*







Some funny scenes..


Jurina and Mayuyu again! :D


And a last Yuko shot!!!!

Wow, what an awesome video. Yuko goes with a bang, just like Acchan did! Yep, they both had an apocalyptic video where people died etc. I don't like that here only 8 out of 16 were part of the story. I mean, why couldn't it be more? Yuko is of course the leader and Mayu is the protector of the group. Jurina is the rebellous kid who wants to do go a different way. I think the story is cool, even though it definetely is a bit stupid at some points (like when they camp putside). I also think it's odd, that we don't really see what destroyed everything. Were it really zombies?? I just guessed it, but we don't know for sure.. But except for these little things I think that teh drama is made very professional with beautiful pictures and great camera work. Oh yes, in my opinion this is probably one of the best AKB48 drama's we've ever seen. Perhaps not because of the story but because of the images and the work of the director! And of course without the song scene itself. I eman, the song is great and it's awesome to see the members have fun but it doesn't fit the rest of the drama that well .. Okay, perhaps it is Yuko's past as an idol of something, so it doesn fit. But not with these odd dresses. I like the outfits from the covers and the live shows so much better!! I also don't like that not even in this part all the members were shown that much. Especially these two:


I just had to take an extra picture of them from the dance shot, because they are so cool and the video didn't do them justice..

But all in all I really like this song and video. Of course, it isn't perfect but it's very good and interesting. It's pretty cool that this is Yuko's graduation single. Of course I'm sad that she will go, but I'm happy that she could go like this.. Forever cool Yuko! :D

Oh, and let's hope that they will keep up this quality. I'm so excited for the summer single!!!
And about the election: I did foreshadow that there will be 80 places!!!! Yeay, I'm so good and this makes me sooo happy. Now there are more places for the girls and that means more chances to rank!!! Yossha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment