Tuesday, January 10, 2017

AKB48 Handshake Event at Makuhari Messe 2017.01.08

Second day of handshake Event has started.

For this day I had to get up even earlier. I had to be there for the 1st slot, so I woke up at 6 and arrived at 8:50 at Makuhari Messe. There were more people than the day before, probably because of the time. Luckily, there were some lines for only women, so I was also quite fast through the Security check. especially now that I know how everything works. My first member was Sasshi and I found her lane fast and arrived almost exactly at 9 o'clock, which was the start of Slot 1. There were actually not thaaat many people and once again I didn't win any sign. :( Sasshi was late almost 20 minutes!!! In the mean time I watched other members. Guess who was next to her? Holy Sakura xD But she looked a bit different to me? Maybe she was tried or not feeling well, I don't know. I think she looked at me once though ;) I could see Maria coming into the hall and she is really small. On the other side next to Sasshi was Hana and she looked so beautiful. I could also see cutie Mio!
When Sasshi finally came, it went really fast.

Sasshi: Ara (Oh)
Me: Happy New Year, ganbatte ne!
Sasshi: You are really good.
Me: Eh.. Thank you
*time*
Sasshi: Thank you
Me: You're cute

So this was the fastest I had until now. 5 seconds maybe? I was really fast with the Happy New Year and she complimented my Japanese xD Her "ara" in the beginning was really funny, but except for that it was simply too little time. And she didn't hold my hands too tightly, so I got pushed away really easily. Should have mentioned Momusu, that would have been funnier xD But she looked really beautiful, I still don't get why they call her ugly. Since she was late, I had a bit less time left, but I was still early for Jurina's lane.
Dasu and Rara looked cute again and I waited for Jurina. She wrote on Twitter, that she wanted us to talk, because she didn't feel too well, so I prepared to talk about Nagoya. xD

Me: You look cute today, too!
Jurina: Oh, you are from Yesterday.
Me: Oh, yeah. I went to Nagoya recently
Jurina: Oh really?
Me: Yes, it was really good.
Jurina: eeeeh
*time*
Me: SKE is the best!

So now that I wanted to talk, she started again xD she recognized me from the day before!! *-* that's great and I think she was happy that I went to Nagoya.

After that I had a lot of time again. So, I waited. I actually didn't go earlier to Jurina's line this time. I arrived at 12 and there was a really long line xD But still, it went quite fast but I didn't win a sign. I gave up hope hahaha. In line I saw a girl behind me who was really excited when she could see Jurina. So cute. When there was only one person left in front of me, Jurina went to the disabled line. Since it was next to hers, I could look at her the whole time. She's so beautiful!!
And she was smiling at me, aaah

Me: Yeay, Thank you for remembering me!!
Jurina: Of course I remember you. What's your Name?
Me: It's Ronja, Ronja!
Jurina: Ronja! That's cute
Me: Thank you

SHE ASKED FOR MY NAME. Wow. I was hoping for this, but didn't expect it though. Best handshake!! I don't know how she could top this, haha.

4th slot hima, so I ate, watched the screen and walked around..

Then it was the last time to see Jurina. I felt kind of sad and didn't want to go..

Me: Hey, this is my last. Thank you so much!!
Jurina: Oh no, I feel lonely *pouts*
Me: But I want to meet you again!
Jurina: Thank you!! *smile*
Time
Me: Oh and congratulations for your Coming of Age
Jurina: It's tomorrow, ne. Bye byeee

I said everything that I wanted to say for once, hahaha. She even looked a bit sad.. I knew it was still early, but I wanted to gratulate her for the Coming of Age day tomorrow, because I already so a lot of people in Kimonos and stuff. But yeah, this was the saddest one.. *cries*

So I only had a last one left and that was Megu. I like her a lot, but I don't know her that well yet, so I was thinking about what to say to her. I went to her lane earlier and saw way too many people. Her lane 31 was Yuiri's lane in the slot before and there were hundreds of people still waiting for her.. wow. Sooo, I had to wait a lot and 20 minutes after the slot should have started, the lane was moved to number 45, I was lucky that I had only one member, because in total I had to wait almost 1 hour xD But it was worth it:

Me: Hello and happy new year. Love yuuu
Megu: Eh, wow!! Thank you.. Where are you.. (from?)
Me: I'm from Germany!
Megu: Germany!!! Please come again :)

WOW, she was super cute. Okay if you didn't know Megu, please check her out. I don't think she had that many foreign fans before yet, because she did seem surprised. Okay everyone seemed surprised (except for Jurina, she was chill) but Megu looked really let's say interested? Like such an honest look of happy surprise. When she was asking where I'm from, it wasn't a normal question. She started to ask and then made a pause and I just answered, haha. It felt a bit like we know each other, which may sound a bit weird, but it was so much fun. And I liked how she told me to come again! She's the cutest!!

After that, it was already later than I thought, so I went outside. There were some birthday teams where you could write messages to members who have their birthdays soon. Since Jurina's is also in 2 months, I wrote a message for her. The birthday team also looked at me really curious but I was so shy and almost dead, so I didn't really talk to them. Some Ooya birthday team girls tried to talk to me in Neglish though, and Kaotan's team also smiled and nodded at me. That was kind of funny xD

I wanted to check out the place out a bit more afterwards, but it was raining a lot, so I just went home.
Next time I will check it out more, I mean, it's at Tokyo Bay, I should be able to see water and stuff *-*

So this day was also a really, really nice experience and I had a lot of fun. Maybe I had a bit too much freetime but I got used to everything over the two days. Now I know how it works, so I'm definitely going there again when they release their next single!! I want to meet Jurina again and there are a few other girls that I want to meet once in a lifetime. For example I aways liked Mayuyu but never thaaaat much but still, seeing her from far away makes me want to meet her. Sakura I don't know.. I do like her a lot, but hmmm..Sayanee is a must (if I get a ticket) and maybe some other SKE members like Ryouha or Churi. Damn, why didn't Sae graduate one year later..

I'm having a 2shot event in June, but who knows, maybe I even meet Idols before that again.
I love Idols :')

2 comments:

  1. Now im a little bit jealous about your trip ;)
    You've met 2 of my 3 favourite '48 idols Sasshi, Jun and Sayanee. But im wondering how much time do you have with the idol on hs events? Sounds like not more as 20-30 seconds?

    Oh and Jurina looked so great with her Kimono at the Coming of Age Ceremony O.O (https://tokyogirlsupdate.com/akb48-group-coming-of-age-ceremony-2017-201701116160.html)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot for your comment! :)
      It was a really nice experience and something you should definitely do if you ever come to Japan. Those three are also some of my favourites, and I really need to meet Sayanee, too. About the time, I think it is usually 7 seconds for one ticket, but I have the feeling that Sasshi's was a bit less and I think other popular members as well. It's not a lot of time sadly :/

      And Jurina did look so beautiful at the ceremony!! *-* I can't believe she is turning 20 soon!!

      Delete