Sunday, July 31, 2016

Keyakizaka46's debut with Silent Majority

Today I will talk about Keyakizaka46's debut single Silent Majority.




I wanted to talk about this single, especially since they are releasing their second one soon. Adding to that, I was asked to do it. So here I am!!
But honestly, I still don't know close to anything about this group. I only know a few faces and this song. They are pushing that one girl with short hair to the front and she looks cool!
As Nogizaka46's sister group they have a really similar image and I can see a lot of Nogizaka in them. But they are also really unique and have a more cool and badass image, while still being classy.

Silent Majority is a more darker song, so it's not really tyical Idolly. It starts with a solo from Hirate Yurina (aka center and ace). Even though she doesn't have the best voice ever, her vocals are really interesting, especially for a 14 yera old. The vocals of all the members are quite powerful, which is cool to hear. The whole song does sound a bit monotone, but that has a nice charm and I really like the bridge part before the last chorus. Adding to that, the lyrics are very good. They are about speaking your mind and being yourself, which is so nice to hear from a Japanese Idol group. And it's always nice to have songs, that aren't about love. Aki-p didn't disappoint with those lyrics.
I really love this song now, even though I had to listen a few times to really grasp the awesomeness of it. It has to be one of the best debuts ever! I'm listening to it so much now.. xD

So let's take a look at the video:
(Sorry, if I get a name wrong or something..)


The first scene is this girl riding a bike..


Keyakizaka46!
Don't know if I will ever learn to write that first kanji XD


They were showing all the members really, really fast, so I just screenshotted the two, I know the best.
This is Imaizumi Yui. I think she is really cute!


And that is the center, Hirate Yurina. She has a really cool style!


What a cool pose. And I really love these outfits


Hiratechi doing some dance practise


I already like her!


Boob touching


Shida Manaka? And in the back Harada Aoi? She's so cuteeee!!!


The dance is funny xD


I love the location


Suzumoto Miyu. She ahs an interesting face


Wtanabe Rika


Berika looking beautiful!


And they are marching now.. that fits the monotone instruments very good


Who's that?


Marching goes on


Nice pose XD


The queen comes walking


She is a cool center!


Miyu showing emotions xD



Dresses are flying


Berika is still beautiful xD


I really like the way they are holding their dresses



Dancing in Seifuku


... at a train station XD


Ah, the girl on the bike is Kobayashi Yui! I kind of really like her XD


Techi looks a bit like Miona here xD


That looks cool


WHy sos erious?


Those eyebrows and those ears are really interesting!! I like her :D


Yui is doing a break xD


Theres no getting through


Let's all touch our face xD


And bow down!!


Kami-sama!!!


Zuumin looks so awkward yet cute *-*



The dance has a few weird elements but it's cool!


I really like Hbu Mizuho (the tall one on the right)


Shida Manaka (middle) also catches my eyes :)


Here we have all of them


And our top 5 members for this song.
Rika, Miyu, Yurina and wYui.


End position..


And a last Hiratechi.

Well, that wasn't the most special ever, but it was interesting none the less. I like the outfits, the dance and all the girls are very beautiful. When I was researching about the members, I learned quite a few names. Until now, I really like the center and the two Yui's (also their song Shibuyagawa is perfect!!). Sadly other than the 5 front members we didn't see a lot of the member (that's one of the only things I didn't like about the video).. but just from the looks I find Habu really interesting. I need to learn more about the girls, but one of them might be my favourite.. :)

All in all, in my opinion this is a pretty amazing debut. Keyakizaka46 is starting good and I hope they will continue like that! Their next single already looks awesome as well.

Now onto watching their shows xD

2 comments:

  1. Zuumin is my favourite keyaki member so far. Also Sekai ni wa ai shika nai is excellent single. I think you'll like almost all songs: check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's really really cute and talented and one of my favorites, too!
    Yes I love that single!!!! :D
    Thank you your comment :3

    ReplyDelete