Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sakura and Haruka with Taboo no Iro

Today I will do a review on SakuraHaruka's Taboo no Iro, which is the B-side of HKT48's single 74 Okubun no 1 no Kimi he.


I just recently stumbled over this song, since I didn't pay a lot of attention to 48group releases (except for AKB and SKE). I didn't know what to expect, but I really, really like the two members of this duo: Miyawaki Sakura and Kodama Haruka. Especially with Haruppi also being in Senbatsu now, I have a feeling that this combi will only get stronger. The original center and the fan favourite, they are the two most popular members of Hakata (minus Sasshi). So I'm quite happy to see them teamed up à la wMatsui.. 
Taboo no iro is actually a more simple and less sexy Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou version. It's still a bit sexy and quite dark, which is cool to see. The melody is full of emotion and I love the instrumentals (there's a lot of piano). Sakura and Haruka's voices aren't the best, but the quirkiness gives the song a really nice edgy feeling. As the title and the dark song already hint, this is a song about forbidden love. In this case it's about Sakura and Haruka themselves. They are even singing their names in the middle and have some kind of dialogue in the chorus.
I really, really like this song and I have been digging it the last weeks.. It's probably one of my favourite 48group songs of the year so far!!

And I'm also excited about the video:


Is that snow?


I guess not, because they are inside..
They are so beautiful!!


Sakura is creeping on Haruppi? :o


And Haruka looks quite sad


The colours are interesting, but I really like their outfits! They have a classic feeling with more modern colours


SAKURA AND SAKURA'S HAND


HARUKA AND HARUKA'S HAND


Cute how Skaura grew so much and is now taller than Haruppi xD


That ball looks like a round strawberry XD


Sakura: When will he notice my love?
Go and tell her!


She grew aup so much T.T


And I love that hair style on Harukaa


Her side profile looks a bit funny though xD


Sakura has really beautiful lips!


Oooooh candles.. it's getting romantic


So there are a lot of trees between Haruka and Sakura? And they are only looking at each other?


Wow, Sakura looks like a rich lady.. those gloves and the big earrings though XD


SHE'S TOUCHING HER


Haruppi: I'm not sure, if I want that..


Sakura: What? Now I'm hurt


Their hands are touching!!


Faces so clooose!
They have reallym really different faces


The dance is smooth and cool


Sakura looks ultra skinny here x'D


They aren't even looking at each other *sigh*


YESSSSSS! Get closer!


Sakura is in prison now, because she kept creeping on other people


Nice angle


Whoaaaa..
Interesting how tanned Haruppi is compared to Sakura


Sakura has been Idol-whitened so much


So cute!


Haruppi has really beautiful eyes *-*


She is doing ballet now *-*


She's so gorgeous!! I keep becoming a bigger fan of her xD


Sakura found a feather..


Sakura: It's the symbol for my love!


Well, there are a lot of feathers in the background XD


Sakura: I'm becoming crazy


Hands must be quite fascinating or why is Sakura looking at them like this XD


The strawberry is back!
Sakura: I wanna eat a strawberry!


Haruppi: I thought, you wanted me?


Sakura: I also wanna eat you!


It's getting real, guuuuuuyyyyys


This is like the most beautiful picture ever!! I like those ballet looks and the old fashioned styled room and colours.. and the strawberry XD


Haruppis earring is also quite distracting..


Sakura: Why do we have these big earrings?


So funny how Sakura's gloves are just so easy to spot


So close..
Sakura doesn't have a big nose, but Haruka's is just soooo small


Though I have even seen Japanese people with smaller noses XD


Sakura: Stop in the name of the holy Sakura!


The camera work is really interesting and I ike how it's a bit blurry from time to time.. though it's hard to screenshot


Now she's angry..


A bit fast, but soooo beuatiful


How can they be so perfect


Beauty!!


How can you hate them?


Well, Sakura could work a bit on her emotions XD


Haruka: Too high!!


She's flying away now


Love this part of the dance


She really looks a bit bored


Haruppi: That's how much you love me?


There always needs to be a flower symbol XD


Haruppi kakkoooiii


They are the best <3




I'm gonna treasure this feather




Emotion, Sakura, EMOTION!!!!

Sakura: What?


Sakura: Haruppi, I love you!


Haruppi: Re-really?
THAT'S how you do emotions XD


Haruppi, where are you looking? :o


Sakura is not even ONCE looking close to Haruppi or anything


Sakura: Because I wouldn't be able to controll myself!


WHAAAAAAAT
KIIIISSSSS???
She isn't showing emotions, but she is kissing her XD


Her eyes <3


More feathers


Sakura: WTF?


Haruppi: Iranaiyooooo


You didn't see it, right?
I DID!!




They are both so cute!




This looks cute, haha




FINALLY EMOTION!!!



And the end!

As the first video in a while, that shows a love relationship between girls, it is made pretty good. Even though there are only two girls, it isn't boring and there is a really nice atmosphere. The location is beautiful, the outfits are cool and the dance is really smooth and fitting. I like both Skaura and Haruka a lot, though usually I'm a bigger fan of Sakura. And though they are both beautiful here, Haruppi is working so much better with her emotions! Still, I really like how close they are and THE KISS. Didn't think they would really kiss, but they did..
I think it is a really good video (and song) and I'm happy to see that from HKT48! Let's hope for this duo to rise even more!! Once again, I'm really happy to see them both in the top 10 of the Election and I'm excited to see them from now on. :)

So that's it from me for now! Nighty night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment