Saturday, February 13, 2016

Morning Musume '15 - Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi/ ENDLESS SKY/ One and Only Regular C unboxing

Today I will do an unboxing of the regular C version of Morning Musume '15's single Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi/ ENDLESS SKY/ One and Only. This is my second copy of this single and I bought it in Shibuya on the 1st January 2016!!


This version has the One and Only cover. I really love the outfits


Backside


Obi with Eripon's foot XD


This is the inside. I really like the red CD. Everything is so symbolic for Riho's grad *cries*


Nice cover again and I like the colourful letters


Group shot!
Miki looks so cute here


Lyrics for all the A-sides.


Aaaaand my photocard is the other Haruna (got Iikubo in my reg A copy). I'm really happy about Haachin! :3


Since I bought this at tower records really close to the release date, I got a bonus poster!! It's the same as the cover, which is cool since I love this picture (it's way better than some bad photoshopped pictures..). The calendar is kinda cool, though I wonder why it's of June. Are there different posters for the versions?

Tracklist:

1. Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi
2. ENDLESS SKY
3. One and Only
4. Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi (instrumental)
5. ENDLESS SKY (instrumental)
6. One and Only (instrumental)

Same as I mentioned in the other unboxing, I love all the tracks a lot!! <3 <3

Both versions are really appealing, though this one is more fun and I really like the One and Only concept. Gret single..

No comments:

Post a Comment