Friday, October 3, 2014

SM vs. Jessica - WTH??


For those of you who don't know about the whole issue, here a little summary: 
Jessica isn't a part of Girls' Generation anymore. Jessica says SM dropped her out, SM says Jessica wanted to leave on her own because of her new fashion brand. There are also rumors of her wanting to marry Tyler Kwon.

My reaction:


The whole conflict is really complicated and I'm not sure who to believe in. 
I don't know, SM Entertainment just looks more and more unprofessional to me. This is the third group this year and the 5th in general that lost a member/ members. JYJ's conflict, Hangengs lawsuit, Kris' lawsuit, Sulli's leave (she may actually come back, but yeah) and now this. The only group who still has all of their original members is SHINee (not going to count Red Velvet, since they have been there for a few seconds it seems). I've never really trusted SM to be honest. 
But the whole thing seems fishy to me.. I mean, why would Sm fire one of their most famous singers? It actually seems like Jessica had a plan of leaving GG in the near future. And the whole Tyler Kwon thing confuses me even more. 

I'm not the biggest fan of Jessica and absolutely cannot stand her voice, but she has always been an important face of Girls' Generation, so it does make me sad to see her leaving the group. 
SONE's must feel very sad and confused too. It's somehow also Jessica vs. Girls' Generation if SM tells the truth. And this must be the hardest thing for the fans (and they have MANY fans). Hating on SM is something many people do and they can still continue to like the groups. But they trust the members and it would be hard to find out that they are not supporting each other...
I know that feeling, since I'm a SuJu fan. That pic of Heechul and Hangeng just a few months ago made me really happy.^^

I really hope we will soon know the truth about this whole thing. I wish Jessica and Girls' Generation the best for their futures!


No comments:

Post a Comment