Saturday, October 4, 2014

12th Gen!!!

The 12th generation of Morning Musume was finally announced on September 30!!

Ogata Haruna, February 15, 1999 (15 years old)


This girl is from Osaka and she is very good at figure skating.
I think she's cute. :D

Nonaka Miki, October 7, 1999 (14 years old)


Something that's really cool about her, is that she lived in the US for 8 years, so she can speak English!! Her voice was very nice to listen to, when she introduced herself in English and she looked so cute when she smiled. :)

Makino Maria, February 2, 2001 (13 years old)

She's so tall with her 159 cm, haha. xD She was a Hello Pro Kenshuusei before. To me she seems to be the most interesting looks-wise.

Haga Akane, March 7, 2002 (12 years old)


She's the youngest with a big difference to Maria. She was also a Hello Pro Kenshuusei, but she doesn't seem really special to me right now (and a bit shy), but who knows.. Perhaps she will surprise me. ;)

We have yet to see the audition footage, so I don't know what their special talents are in terms of singing, dancing or variety. Miki seemed to be the most open and interesting to me, but I also really like Maria's looks. I'm excited to see them debut with Morning Musume! :D

Also, Duu sadly isn't the youngest anymore, :'( But yeah, she's growing up and she's definetely my favourite Momusu member as right now. *-*

A little bit of Duu promotion :3

No comments:

Post a Comment