Monday, September 15, 2014

Team Syachihoko - Himatsubushi ~unboxing~

So today I will show you Team Syachihoko's first album ''Himatsubushi'' which was released on August 20th. First of all about the group: I totally love them and I would call myself a fan now, haha. The members are so funny and their songs are awesome, this album is no exception. I especially love the three singles, Otome Juken Sensou (freaking awesome!!), Dakishimete Anthem, Ndatte, Akamiso Blood and Akeboshi. But there really is no song I don't like, ever one is special!
I just HAD to buy the album Japan. I was actually surprised how popular they already are. Of course, they weren't everywhere but in quite a few shops they were featured a lot (especially in HMV). Another thing, their album was sold out in the big Tsutaya in Shibuya when I was there (you know, the one at the big crossing street). Seems like they are on the rise now, and I'm sooo happy for them! :D
As usual, Team Syachihoko has a very unique and funny album-title. Hitsumabushi is a famous dish from Nagoya and Himatsubushi means 'Waste of time'. I do think they wanted to make a joke out of this, since the Hitsumabushi is on the back of the CD cover.












I really like the design of the album. The ship theme is pretty cool, since the album was released right before their first Budokan concert, so they reached their old goal and set themselves a new one.
As you can see I'm very happy with this album. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment