Friday, September 12, 2014

Ladies' Code members EunB and RiSe passed away

On September 3rd the van of the kpop Group Ladies' Code had an accidents which led to the immediate death of member EunB and injuries for the other members and staff. RiSe passed away later on September 7th in the hospital after being in coma for a few days.


Well, I guess everyone already knows about this (not only Kpop fans). I honestly don't really know how I should write about this, the shock is just too big. It's sad to see these two young woman who had their whole life and a great carreer before them dying in an accident. I'm so sad about this whole thing, even though I don't even know the group. If the non-fans are devasted and sad I don't even want to think about how sad their fans must be. I don't ever want to think about one of my Idols dying, it would be too sad. But it COULD be possible. This shows again that Idols are just human too, they can die the same way normal people do.
It also shows how important it is to wear a seatbelt. Driving a car on a rainy day too fast can have very bad consequences. To me it seems like celebreties or their managers are taking this too easy and are rushing everywhere (especially in Korea this seems to be a problem). There is already another accident with Seungri from Big Bang and both Heechul and Kyuhyun from Super Junior had bad accidents in the past. Heechul wrote a very beautiful and meaningful message about EunB's death which also reflects about his own accident.
Again, I'm so shocked about the whole accident, let's hope that something like this won't happen again anytime soon!!

I really wish the fans, families & friends of EunB and RiSe the best and hope they stay strong!
RIP EunB and RiSe!


No comments:

Post a Comment