Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cha Cha Sing a last time with Berryz Koubou

After taking a look at Berryz Koubou when they were still young kids, I also want to talk about a newer song: Cha Cha Sing (released in 2012).


Actually, this is probably the first song I listened to by them, since I learned to know them around the time this single was released. Because of this it has always been a special single for me. I've already reviewed Loving you too much, which was also included in the single. Both songs are actually covers of songs by Thai singer Bird Thongchai. I would say, this single was their start to get a lot more popular. Cha Cha Sing was pretty famous and it also helped them be more popular in other parts of Asia (especially Thailand).
About the song: you can clearly hear some Thailand influences in Cha Cha Sing, especially in the instrumentals. There are also some parts where their voices are going a lot higher than usual, and they are singing in a very different way. I especially like Risako's voice in there.^^
Well, I have to say that this is a really fun song. The thai feeling is areally nice change from Berryz other songs, but it's still a Japanese song, so it doesn't sound that much out of place. I really like this song and it's soo much fun to dance to it, and to sing to it. I would even go as far as saying that this is probably my favourite Berryz Kobou song ever. Of course, there are a lot of other song that I love, but this one is just special.
So, let's take a look at the video:


Uuh, the title. And the background is simple, but I like it^^


And I looooove the clothes.


Darknesssss.. o.o


Probaly the only bad thing about this whole single: Momochi's pigtails. Well, but I don't mind them anymore, so it's okay now.^^
And Risako, watch your face!! (the pouting queen)


The dance is really simple, but it's so much fun. xD


Oooh, I remember that I couldn't tell Captain and Chinami apart in the beginning (lol). The do have similar hairstyles here, but Chinami is so much taller, so I don't know why. xD


Miyabi looks really beautiful here. She had some odd hairstyles lately, but this colour here is perfect for her.


Maasa looks sooo stunning here. I love her long hair! (I like the short hair too, but I just think long hair fits her better)


Chinami is of course happy. :D
Chii: Look at my flying cha cha's!


Captain also has those flying cha cha's.


They've grown so much since the last video I've reviewed.
Yurina: Now, I'm the tallest!
Maasa: I don't care.


Yurina looks of course very beautiful, too.


Momochi: And me??
Weeelll, beautiful isn't the right word for those pigtails.. ^^'


I actually really like Risako's hair here. Could be a bit more purple, but I like that style.
And she's rocking her parts!


Loving how tall Yurina is. *-*


Yurina: You do know, that it's hard for such a tall girl..
Maasa: LOL!


Momochi: I'm pregnant!
OMG, NOOOO!! More Momochi's?? O.O


Even though I love both colours, I prefer the blue costumes.
Risako: Are you stupid?


Captain: Oh really? That makes me soo happy?


Still a bit awkward here, but she grew up soooooo much. :O


Chinami: Well, we are adults now.
Oh really..


Maasa: That's how life goes.. Who knows how long we will stay together as a group..
You've got 2 1/2 years left.^^


Miyabi: Is everyone crazy or what?
They are always crazy aren't they? ;)


Yoooo, that dance. XD


Captain & Sub-Captain.
Saki: Ganbarimaaasu.
Miyabi: oooh, a camera.


Momochi: Must.. smile.
Chinami: Da f*ck, Momochi, get outta my way!


Chii: Hohoooo..
Yurina: You're having fun, right?
Yess! My favourite pair. :D


Maasa doesn't really look that happy to be next to Momochi. XD


Miyabi, why are you back.
Miyabi: I can't leave Risako alone.
Risako:*sniff* That's so nice.


Miyabi: Oh Risako, I love you.
Risako: Miyabi!

.. allright


Risako is the center of attention.


Risako: I'm the best, bitches!!


Let's what?


Go!! Yeah, why not^^


HAha, these flying cha cha's are a bit unnecessary, haha.


Her pigtails are moving really interestingly. o.o



Miyabi: I want you!
Wrong song, darling. :)


Cap: Heheeee.
I kind of love her awkward smile. XD


Risako: I'm the most beautiful, right?
Here you are really beautiful, that's for sure. :D


Wow, Maasa.. still missing that long hair ._.


Chii is owning this video with her face. She's the funniest!


Miyabi: Ew, why do you have those pigtails?
Momochi: Why not? That's none of your business!


Yurina: Her pigtails are a secret!


Posing for the camera! Chii does a great job. :D


That part is so funny. XD


Aaaaw, she's so beautiful here..


Yeaah, Thai Yurina. :D


They are on a little stage a bit more in the back now.


Maasa has so much fun. xD


This group shot it awesome. But you can't see Momochi, haha xD



Momochi: Chuuu~
Whaaaat?


Cute captain *-*


Haaah, this group is so cool.


This is cute.


And Chinami is so funny. xD




Miyabi: I'm so strong!




Miyabi is shocked. xD



Momochi: It's my turn now!


Everyone loves captain! :')


Chinami is showing why she's the best the whole time.



Wait, that's thai!
Momochi: Yurushite nyan!



Haha, that face. xD


Well, I do like Momochi after all, so it's nice to see her smile like this. :D


Lol, everyone.




Center-chan in the middle!


This is the Berryz that I will remmeber forever. :')


Now, it's time to go to bed..



The crazy Berryz members.

This video is still so much fun. It hasthe normal dance shot + close up scenes, but adding to that there are also some cool group shots, that are so much fun to watch. I like the clothes and everyone looks really good at that time. Yes, I'm still making fun of Momochi's pigtails, but I accepted them a long time ago.. Miyabi and Risako both had some awesome hair here, especially Miyabi. The others were looking awesome, too and Chinami had of course the most fun. xD As I already mentioned, this is the group I will remember when they are gone. This is the group that I learned to know back in 2012 and they were so much fun!

I'm really happy, that I did this post, since it is a nice way to show that I liked this group a lot. Recently not as much as I did in 2012, but they are still a very important group for me. :)
*sigh* They will truly be missed.. But that's for another post..

No comments:

Post a Comment