Sunday, March 22, 2015

A more mature HKT48 - Otona Ressha

Today I will talk about HKT48's song Otona Ressha of AKB48's single Green Flash.



HKT48 changed a few members in the senbatsu for this. Okay, Haruppi is still center. But Kodama Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko and Tomiyoshi Asuka are all appearing in a senbatsu for the first time. This makes me really happy, especially since the first two both ranked in last years election. I know, this is just a coupling song of AKB and not an HKT single, but it's still pretty cool to see them here. Also, AKIYOSHIIII!!!! Aaaa, yes, I'm so happy to see her back!!! xD
Otona Ressha is a pretty standard up-beat Idol song, though it is a bit slower that HKT's usual songs. It does have a slightly melancholic feeling but it's still a pretty happy song. The lyrics are also quite mature and sad for such an up-beat song. I think it's cool that Haruppi has a solo line at the beginning and even though this isn't the most interesting song ever, I like it. :)
But let's come to the most interesting part now, the video:


We can't forget the artist!


And here we have Sakura, who is lying on a desk in school.


Otona Ressha - Adult Train


A statue with some red paint on it.


I have the feeling that the red paint isn't part of the original statue. So somewhere put it on there illegally?


Sasshi: I remember that the paint wasn't here before.


Uh, a red footstep. Probably of the criminal who did this.


Haruppi: Someone destroied this beautiful statue.




But why are Sasshi and Haruppi there?


Okay, I don't understand everything written here, but there are things like Busu (ugly) and Baka (Idiot), so it doesn't seem nice. ._.


So it's Sakura's locker? Is she getting bullied? Who would bully her?? o.o


Oh no! This is so mean o.o


Poor Sakuratan..



Aah, she's bleeding now.


Hi there Haruppi..


Whut? You're creepy, Haruppi. :'D


So now everyone found out about the statue. And the girls are saying that it was Sakura who did this.


The teacher seems sceptical.


And here is the footstep again.


Oh, it's 2035. So this is 20 years in the future.


Akiyoshi and Rikopi! :D


Love-tan doesn't look happy.


And here we are again in the classroom with Sakura.


They are all watching Sakura. Strange..



Sakura: This is strange. I could swear someone is here.
Oh reaaaaally?


Some very mean things are written on her desk.


And the other girls are gone, since they are actually ghosts. Also, you might have noticed that the colours are different when the ghosts are there. It's a bit darker overall.


And now we are following Sakura outside.


..where she meets some mean girls.


I guess they are her bullies.


Sakur: *must run normal*
Yeah, we know you can't run. XD


That's a really ncie house. Is this even part of the school?


Center Haruppi is smiling into the camera.


The lyrics are shown A LOT in this video.I will just leave those scenes out.^^


Haruppi: I'm the most popular.


Sakura: Eeeeh, no? That's me.


Sasshi: Uhm, kids.


Morippo looking beautiful!



And Mio is so cute. *-*


I really like Meru's hairstyle. :D


Sakura has some long legs. :o
And she's all alone and sad.


Nako, smile! Why isn't she smiling?



Oh what's this?


Haruppi: Do you really want to know that?


Sakura: It's just my photobook.


Haruppi seems to be Sakura's guardian ghost?


Oh, and don't forget Sasshi!




Nacchan!! :D


Haruppi is supporting Sakura.


But Skaura can't see her.


Beautiful Madoka.


So these three are also looking at the statue.


Miku looking cute.


Akiyoshi!!!!! :3


And OMG, Rikopii. xD


Tomiyoshi.


And Piichan!!
Nice senbatsu additions. :D




Meru: Hmm, who did this?


Aika.


Kyappu looking a bit awkward.


Adn Aoi, yeayyy.



So it's Sasshis photobook?


Lots of old photos.



Meru is such a creeper. xD
No, she probably still wants to find the culprit.


Sakura: I didn't do anything bad..


A class photo of the 15 ghosts.
They were also in this school? (same painting in the background)


That backhug. <3


Haruppi: I will protect you!


Sakura: I have to stay strong!


Is this girl the culprit?



In this scene we can see how Sakura starts running towards the girl. At the same time Haruppi is doing the same.


Sakura: I'm gonna kill that girl.






Meru: She is the culprit!!!
Detective Meru.


Yep, she found the shoes.


What do you want, bitch?


Sakura: What did you say?? *shock*


Haruppi: I'm still here for you.


Sakura: You're dead now!


OMG, is she really gonna slap that girl?



Again, I like the way they are portraying Sakura and Haruppi as one.


Those reactions are epic.


Is she doing it? Hmm, I guess not?


Teacher and classmates are here now.


And someone found the shoes.


This seems to be a bit later since the red paint is gone.




And the teacher is telling Sakura the story of a class with 15 girls who all died on a trip.


Sakura: 15 girls?






Old photos.


And here are the members that died.


Yep, those are the ghost we were able to see before.


Haruppi: Yo, I'm the ghost leader.



Haha, but I can't believe how all of them are in the same class. XD



Sakura realises that they helped her and smiles.


The end!

Well, this is actually a very nice video. In the story Sakura is getting bullied by some girls and has a really hard time, even getting accused of putting paint on the statue. But she is getting support from 15 ghosts. Those ghosts were students of the same school a few years before and died on a school trip. With their support (especially Haruppi's help) she gets stronger and faces the main bully, almost slapping her. We don't see it and since she paused I don't think that she slapped her. There is a happy ending, since the teacher got the shoes of the real culprit.
I have to say that I'm really happy HKT got a more mature video this time. It isn't as depressive and intense as Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou, but it's still done very well and I just like a lot. Sakura isn't the best actress in the world, but I think she did a good job. And wow, that was one bitchy looking main bully there. :'D

So yeah, a nice song and an even better video in my opinion. I like it a lot and I just think it's interesting to see that HKT didn't get the super super cute song this time.
All in all I have to say that the sister groups songs of this single suprised me a lot and were all pretty good. :)

1 comment:

  1. Woah, I love your article so much about this Otona Ressha's music video 😍

    ReplyDelete