Monday, March 2, 2015

Berryz Koubou - Cha Cha Sing ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of my one and only Berryz Koubou CD!
It's the regular edition of the single ''Cha Cha Sing''.


Here we have the cover, I really like the clothes. *-*


Simple H!P singles don't have a back cover.. :/


Momochi! :o


The CD is cool. :D


The booklet with the cover.


Lyrics of Cha Cha Sing and Loving you too much.


Lyrics of Momochi's Yurushite Nyan Taisou and a picture of her. The little drawn faces are actually really cute.

Here is the tracklist:

1. Cha Cha Sing
2. Loving you too much
3. Yurushite Nyan Taisou
4. Cha Cha Sing (instrumental)
5. Loving you too much (instrumental)
6. Yurushite Nyan Taisou (instrumental)

If you are familiar with H!P releases you know that they usually didn't release instrumentals for their B-sides. Which means that this is a very special single. Since I do like me my instrumentals this of course makes me happy.^^ I really like the songs on this single, especially the title track. Momochi's song is a bit annoying, but I like the instrumental. :)
This is probbaly my favourite Berryz single, and one of the very first Idol CD's that I bought, so it is something very special to me, even if the packaging isn't that special.^^ And I'm happy, that I own something of them, now that they will leave. ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment