Monday, March 23, 2015

AKB48 - Eien Pressure ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of AKB48's 29th single Eien Pressure, which was the Janken single of 2012 and was centered by Shimazaki Haruka. I chose the Type A version, because I'm just a big SKE fan, haha. xD


Here we have the front. I think it's really cool how they included all the senbatsu girls. :D


Backside with Matsubara Natsumi, Maeda Ami, Umeda Ayaka, Kimoto Kanon, Ueno Kasumi and Nakata Chisato.


But wait. What I was just showing you was the OBI!!! Such a freaking ig Obi.


And well, this is the real cover it seems.


Backside is black.


You can actually put this off. I really like how there is the tile and also the names of the girls who are on this cover.



Well, here starts the fun. You can kind of unfold the whole album.


Jajaaaan. Here we have Yui and Moeno. And Paruru on the left.


Paruru a bit more up-close.


Tomochin and Mariko on the ground and Yukirin is sitting on a table. We can also see Moeno from the back.


Kasumi and Kanon from the back and Mariko is sitting on a desk.


And Ucchi is chillin on a sofa. xD


It looks like this from above. The disks and a paper sheet are on the ground.


A little booklet with the lyrics.


Eien Pressure and Totteki Christmas.


Tsuyogari Dokei.


On the CD we have Abe Maria and Takeuchi Miyu.


DVD with lots of moss.

Well, that was some interesting packaging. I think it's interesting and nice that they were doing something different.^^ And I really like how they included all the senbatsu members, too. :)

Bonus photos:


I've got Maria from the senbatsu and Shiori from the Tsuyogari Dokei. This makes me miss Goma a lot. :'( But yeah, I think it's cool that they included two photos in this (they did this in Suzukake, too).

Tracklist:

CD
1. Eien Pressure
2. Totteoki Christmas
3. Tsuyogari Dokei
4. Eien Pressure (off vocal)
5. Totteoki Christmas (off vocal)
6. Tsuyogari Dokei (off vocal)

DVD
1. Eien Pressure Music Video
2. Tatteoki Christmas Music Video
3. Tsuyogari Dokei Music Video
4. Team B Oshi Music Video
5. Janken 2012 Documentary Part 1


Eien Pressure isn't one of my favourite songs, but it's still pretty catchy and the music video is so funny. XD Totteoki Christmas is okay and I LOVE Tsuyogari Dokei. They never disappoint. ^^
I also think it's pretty cool that they did this Music Video request thing (they should do it again!). I love Team B Oshi and the video is awesome. The little Janken video is also nice to watch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment