Sunday, June 8, 2014

AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Yesterday, AKB48 held their 37th Single Senbatsu Souyenkyo, to find out the members for their 37th single! This is the moment we all have waited for. We voted for our favourite members and now we finally found out the results!!!! (sorry that this is one day late, but I was so tired after the election)


Up-coming Girls

80. Oshima Ryoka AKB48 Team B (9,561) NEW


The first one who was announced.. Our little KSGK finally ranked!! I'm very happy for her, even though it must be kind of hard to be the last place.. Well, at least she ranked. We still have an Oshima!! :D

79. Kodama Hiroka HKT48 Team H (9,609) NEW


Hello first member I don't know! She's from HKT, and I don't know that many from HKT. But I'm pretty happy for her, it must be so amazing to stand on the stage!

78. Miyazaki Miho AKB48 Team K (9,674) NEW


Myao finally ranked again. Well, I thought she would be higher, but it's still cool to see her being there at least!! :D

77. Kobayashi Ami SKE48 Team E (9,931) (47)



OMG, Koami dropped 30 places.. That's sad, but I guess last year mostly SKE48 Hako-oshi voted for her. At least she didn't look too sad.

76. Ogasawara Mayu AKB48 Team B (9,946) (54)



Another big drop right here. And I thought, Maachun was still popular, but I guess many NMB fans left her because of the transfer to AKB... which is pretty sad :/

75. Saito Makiko SKE48 Team E (10,089) (42)



Makiko sadly dropped, too. She seems to be another Hako-pushed girls from last year. But I guess she wasn't expecting much since she smiled neverthless.

74. Abiru Riho SKE48 Team KII (10,092) NEW


Aaah, I'm so happy for Riho! Congratulations for ranking, you deserve this. Jurina will be proud ;)

73. Yakata Miki SKE48 Team S (10733) NEW



Mikitty finally ranked again!! That's cool and I'm really happy for her.

72. Yoshida Akari NMB48 Team N (10,982) (50)



Whaaaat? Akarin dropped quite a few places this time. I thought she was more popular, but oh well.. :/

71. Tanabe Miku AKB48 Team B (11,041) NEW



MIKUUUU!!! The most touching speech ever!! She didn't believe herself that she ranked and was so emotional. She deserves this and I'm really, REALLY happy for her!! :)

70. Maeda Ami AKB48 Team A (11,117) (53)



Aaaargh, what's with all the drops??
I love Aamin and it's so sad to see that she drops more every year. She's so cool and I hope she can grow again in Team A!


69. Yamauchi Suzuran SKE48 Team S (11,510) (61)




Ran Ran is another one of the dropping club. So sad.

68. Umemoto Madoka SKE48 Team E (11,538) (39)



Well, at least Ume-chan is happy.. Her rank doesn't look so good, but I guess these SKE girls didn't expect much and are happy about every rank.

67. Murashige Anna HKT48 Team KIV (11,586) NEW


Now THIS one made me really happy!! Murashige finally ranked, OMG this is soooooooo great!!! And she will habe lots of screen time (hopefully). 
Also: MENTAIKO!!

66. Iwatate Saho AKB48 Team 4 (11,873) NEW



Damn, that smile. Sahho is pretty cute and she was soo happy doing her catchphrase up there! I'm happy for her :D

65. Nagao Mariya AKB48 Team K (12,448) (41)



Ah, nooooo.. Mariyaaaa. :( She dropped way too much! Well, at least she's center.



Hm, this line-up looks so random.. xD But there are many older girls and Mariyagi is center, so I guess we will get something like her other center song, ''Kimi no uso wo shiteita''.

Future Girls

64. Matsuoka Natsumi HKT48 Team H (12,569) NEW



Aaaaw, yeah. Natsumi ranked!!! :D I'm really happy for her, she's pretty cool.

63. Uchiyama Natsuki AKB48 Team B (12,749) NEW



Another new entry. I don't know Nakkii that well, but I think she looks nice and was good on the Team B LOD I watched.

62. Nishino Miki AKB48 Team 4 (12,824) NEW



And here's the first of the three musketeers. She isn't as popular as the other two, but I'm happy she ranked at least somewhere! :) Miki ganbatte!!

61. Kotani Riho NMB48 Team N/ AKB48 Team 4 (12,913) NEW



Ripopo's push finally pays off! I'm happy, since she's one of the funniest girls of all the groups. xD

60. Sakaguchi Riko HKT48 Team H (12,937) NEW



Ah, sorry, I don't know her. Another random HKT girl, but I'm happy for her! :)

59 Yabushita Shu NMB48 Team BII (14,119) (49)



Oh no, Shu dropped. I thought she was still one of the most popular fresh faces of NMB.. Oh well..

58. Jonishi Kei NMB48 Team N (14,194) (40)



What's happening?? Keicchi is so low? Still, she seemed pretty happy (PEANUTS).

57. Ishida Haruka AKB48 Team K (14,358) (46)




Harukyan also dropped a few places. :/

56. Oba Mina SKE48 Team KII (14,634) (48)



Minarun dropped too.

55. Furuhata Nao SKE48 Team KII/ AKB48 Team A (14,634) NEW



Naoooo!! I'm so happy for her, she finally ranked. She was crying pretty hard, is she the new Yuihan?? LOL xD

54. Yamada Mizuho SKE48 Team KII (14,942) NEW



Oh, Mizuhoo! I expected her to be lower, great to see her here!!

53. Ichikawa Miori NMB48 Team BII (15,045) (57)



Everyones favourite fresh lemon! Yeay, Miorin even got better. I'm happy for her, she's so adorable.. I really like her now.. haha xD

52. Kuramochi Asuka AKB48 Team B (15,443) (36)



The older gen is slowly dropping. I'm sad for Mocchi.. Hm, isn't she still good at handshake?? How come not many vote for her nowadays??

51. Okada Nana AKB48 Team 4 (15,873) NEW



NANA!!! The serious girl finally ranked. And with that 2/3 of the Musketeers. I really like Nana and I'm so happy for her. :D

50. Kimoto Kanon SKE48 Team E/ HKT48 Team KIV (16,022) (31)



Hm? I don't understand why Non dropped.. She's pretty popular.

49. Iwasa Misaki AKB48 Team K (16,100) (56)



Yatta, Wasamin centers a song again!! xD I'm happy that she increased her ranking again, go enka girl!!! Oh, and another Team K center^^



Here we have a few young girls, but because of the Wasamin center, I guess we will get a happy, not too cutesy song.

Next Girls

48. Motomura Aoi HKT48 Team KIV (16,449) NEW



More HKT girls! I don't know Aoi that well, but I'm happy for her!! :)

47. Sasaki Yukari AKB48 Team B (16,726) NEW



Oooh, that's cool! I didn't know Yukari was popular!! :D 12 gen for the win!!

46. Iwanaga Tsugumi SKE48 Team KII (17,479) NEW



HAHA, Tsugupon is hilarious! It was funny how she pinched her cheek.. You aren't dreaming.. xD

45. Tano Yuka AKB48 Team K (17,608) (38)



Oh, no. No. NO. Yuka dropped. NO. :( That's so sad, I hoped she would be in Undergirls.. :(

44. Isohara Kyoka SKE48 Team E (17,616) (58)



Well, at least Kyon improved her rank.. unlike other SKE girls. I'm happy for her, she's so cute!

43. Shiroma Miru NMB48 Team BII (17,745) NEW



Mirurun! Wow, I was shocked about her high voice, I guess I never heard her speak before.. :'D But I'm happy for her.. Everyone expected her to rank and she did!

42. Ota Aika HKT48 Team KIV (18,143) (43)



Love-tan climbed one spot! xD Well, at least she didn't drop and is still relevant..

41. Yagura Fuuko NMB48 Team M (18,596) (44)



Fuuchan.. One of the few NMB girls to actually not drop. Fuuko gabatte!! ;D

40. Kinoshita Yukiko SKE48 Team KII (18,822) NEW



KYAAAAH!! YUKKO!! Yossh!! She ranked!! I almost gave up hope but here she is. And she fell down, when her rank was announced. LOL

39. Anai Chihiro HKT48 Team KIV (18,825) NEW



Kyappu ranks in!

38. Tashima Meru HKT48 Team H (18,875) (55)



Meru is still rising. :) (though not as much as the other HKT centers)

37. Furukawa Airi SKE48 Team KII (19,315) (27)



Airin dropping is another bad thing, seriously!! But she was still happy and brought her chibi on a paper this time. She continued a little comic actually, since she posted similiar pictures on her g+ the days before. 

36. Kojima Mako AKB48 Team K (20,415) NEW



The third musketeer is here. I thought she would go straight to Undergirls, but Next Girls isn't bad. She will soon climb even more spots!

35. Umeda Ayaka NMB48 Team BII (20,658) (19)



Ume-chan. :/ I thought she would announce her graduation for a moment, but luckily she didn't.. But I do think she will graduate soon.. -.-

34. Futamura Haruka SKE48 Team S (20,881) NEW



HARUTAMU!! This girl, I guess I'm not the only one who started liking her. :) Her prelims were so good, would have been funny if she went to senbatsu. xD But oh well, this is a great spot for her!!

33. Fujie Reina NMB48 Team M (20,956) (32)



Reinyan being stable and only dropping one place.. which makes her the Next Girls center!! :) That's great for her, I hope she will be succesfull with Team M! :)



I can totally see an Idolly concept with this line-up. Though a sexy conept would be cool, too (I mean, Reinyan, Harutamu, Yukko, Yuka :3)

Under Girls

32. Kato Rena AKB48 Team 4 (21,877) NEW



Renacchi finally ranks! So much about failed push, she is popular. I started liking her, too so I'm very happy for her now.

31. Takayanagi Akane SKE48 Team KII/ NMB Team M (21,984) (23)



Churi dropping 8 places isn't that great. :/ Oh well, she didn't lose her awesome smile :)

30. Oya Masana SKE48 Team S (21,984) (29)




And Masanya only drops one spot, amazing girl. Her fans must be really loyal! :)

29. Yamada Nana NMB48 Team M (23,299) (28)



Nana also dropping one place. That's still okay, I guess.. But NMB isn't doing so great this year :/

28. Takahashi Juri AKB48 Team B (23,612) NEW



A nice surprise! I'm so happy for Juri, the new gen are finally ranking.

27. Tomonaga Mio HKT48 Team KIV (23,766) (59)



Mio was soooo happy. *-* One of the biggest increases!

26. Takajo Aki AKB48 Team B (24,415) (20)



Akicha continues to drop. Going to Jakarta didn't help her at all :/

25. Moriyasu Madoka HKT48 Team KIV (27,054) NEW



YATTTAAAA!!! Madoka ranked so high. She's one of my favourite HKT girls, so yeah, I'm very happy.

24. Muto Tomu AKB48 Team A (30,097) (45)



Oh yeaaaah, Tomuu!! So happy for her, she's so awesome. Oh, and I loved how she thanked Yuko. The feels.. :')

23. Kizaki Yuria AKB48 Team 4 (30,154) (22)




Well, Yuria didn't met the expectations. I also thought she would be higher but I guess she lost a few SKE fans.

22. Minegishi Minami AKB48 Team 4 (33,162) (18)



And the highest Team 4 girls is still Miichan! She dropped a few places, which is also a sign for the drop of the old gen. BUT she's still there!!

21. Kodama Haruka HKT48 Team H (33,545) (37)



Haruppi.. such a cutie :D She's one of the girls who just looked so freaking happy.. *-*

20 Iriyama Anna AKB48 Team A (34,002) (30)



Annin ranked pretty high, and I'm really happy for her. I'm glad she was on the phone, that was so sweet. I hope she will get better and show her smile again soon!!

19. Kitahara Rie AKB48 Team K (34,666) (21)



Rie improved. I hoped senbatsu for her, but she's still staying strong, which is great!!

18. Watanabe Miyuki NMB48 Team BII (36,108) (15)



The biggest shock I would say.. Milky dropping to Undergirls. Hm, I don't know how to feel, but watching her was so sad. But WHY? Why did she drop? Is it because of her 'scandal'? And it seems like almost all the NMB members dropped, so what is happening?

17. Matsumura Kaori SKE48 KKS (37,967) (24)



Aaaaaand Kaotan center. OMG xD I'm looking forward to the song and video SOO much!



Such a funny line-up, I would say.. I expect a masterpiece, Akimoto! ;)

Senbatsu

Allright, let's show that it gets serious now with a little firework!!

16. Kawaei Rina AKB48 Team A (39,130) (25)



Our favourite Baka is in senbatsu!!! FINALLY!! And the best thing was, that Ricchan came there. Yep, she's better now and came right when she was announced. And her speech was so beautiful yet sad. The whole HS incident was such a shock, so I'm happy she finally stood on a stage again and showed her smile! :) I wish her all the best!!

15. Shibata Aya SKE48 Team E (39,264) (17)



Big-eyed Aya is now in senbatsu. I'm happy for her, she proved that last year wasn't just a one-time thing. Aya is POPULAR, I hope management promotes her more now.

14. Ikoma Rina Nogizaka46/ AKB48 Team B (40,089) NEW



Haha, Iko-chan was so shocked, she didn't believe she was called.. This shows that Nogizaka46 fans support her.. And it means, that a Nogizaka46 member will be in an AKB48 single sengatsu.. so much about rivals.

13. Yokoyama Yui AKB48 Team K (40,232) (-)



Yokoyama is the only one of all the 80 girls to stay at the same place. Well, she lost quite a few votes, but she's still standing tall and representing Team K here. BTW, her entry was as funny as always. I kinda hoped she would fall down because of the rain (joke).

12. Miyazawa Sae SNH48 Team SII/ SKE48 Team S (44,749) (10)




Hm, now that's hard. On the one hand I'm really sad that Sae-chan dropped 2 places and lost many votes. But one the other hand, she was soo freaking happy shich means I shouldn't be sad.. She probably expected worse, but I'm happy she's still in senbatsu. Let's hope she has a good place in the new SKE single..

11. Miyawaki Sakura HKT48 Team KIV/ AKB48 Team A (45,538) (26) 



Yeay, a real HKT girl in senbatsu!! Sakura's speech was so touching and I'm happy to see her grow so much. Her rank makes me so happy, even though she's higher than Sae. Sakura is improving so much and I love to see her in shows or music videos!

10. Suda Akari SKE48 Team E (48,182) (16)



Akarin going up 6 places and destroying my ears. Seriously, this girl is soo loud. And she talked wayyy too long.. xD But yeah, congrats Akari!

09. Takahashi Minami AKB48 Team A (57,388) (08)



Takamina ranking down, now that's sad. She wanted to be in kami7, but couldn't do it. And she talked about how much she loves AKB and aaaaaw, that was so heart breaking.

08. Kojima Haruna AKB48 Team A (62,889) (09)



Kojiharu trolling everyone with almost announcing her graduation. Maritroll had too much influence.. xP Oh, and she even went a rank up, that's nice.

07. Shimazaki Haruka AKB48 Team A (67,591) (12)



Paruru enters Kami7.. and doesn't talk much like always. Hehe, but it was pretty funny this year. And I loved how she came out with the jacket while the others didn't have one.. xD

06. Yamamoto Sayaka NMB48 Team N/ AKB48 Team K (67,916) (14)



Woohooo, Sayanee! So happy for her. Well, it's sad that she's the only one from NMB in senbatsu, but yeah, she keeps getting fans..

05. Matsui Rena SKE48 Team E/ Nogizaka46 (69,790) (07)



Rena jumps tro places.. but loses votes. Hm, why? I do think she did much the last year so I don't understand her losing votes. Did her fans give up on competing with Jurina??

04. Matsui Jurina SKE48 Team S/ AKB48 Team K (90,910) (06)



Speaking about Jurina, she is 4th, and also jumped two places. Adding to that she has so much more votes now!! The gap between Jurina and Rena gets bigger, that's good for her. But she was crying so much, which was heart breaking to see. It's sad that she didn't get 3rd like in the prelims, but I do think her rank is nice. Well, I voted for her and I'm pleased with the result! Let's aim for 1st next year!!!!

03. Kashiwagi Yuki AKB48 Team B/ NMB48 Team N (104,364) (04)



Yukirin gets her 3rd spot back. And even though Jurina couldn't overtake her, I'm happy for Yuki. She's always shafted, so it's good that her fans are sticking to her. BUT the gap between Jurina and Yuki is smaller, so I hope Jurina will overtake her soon!

02. Sashihara Rino HKT48 Team H (142,954) (01)



Soooo, the last number 1 is now the number 2. Actually, I wanted Sasshi to win again, but now I'm not that sad. I mean, it would have been cool, BUT...

01. Watanabe Mayu AKB48 Team B (159,854) (02)



.. I'm sooo happy for Mayuyu! Like, she's always been the number 2 and she wanted this soo much. It's also nice to see a different center every year. Oh, and it's good to have an AKB48 center again!!!! ;D
I like Sasshi way more than Mayu, but I'm so happy for Mayu right now. It's was soo nice to see her speach and getting all emotional. The Mayu call was also cool! 
She definetely changed over the past years and she isn't the smal cyborg-Idol anymore.




Yuko gave Mayu the flowers ala Acchan in 2012. And Mayu got a mantle, which is pretty cool! Though I wonder why no center before her got one.. xD 



Oh, right, I hope they won't make fun about Sasshi now. Of course they will, but her win was also awesome and REAL. There are probably many people who will say, that Mayu will save AKB now, when Sasshi didn't even do something bad to the group.. 



So yeah, this is a nice senbatsu I would say.. I hope they will get a really epic song (I mean, Mayu got center after so many years, I wnat something like Flying Get).

Sadly, there are also a few girls, that didn't rank.. Suu-chan and Sakiko dropped out fully, which is pretty sad.. I'm, surprised Harugon didn't rank, especially since Miku ranked.. There's also no Hilarry, I really hoped she would make it.. Nagisa and Ryouha of Tentoumu Chu also didn't make it. I thought they would rank, but seems like they aren't that popular yet. The same for NakoMiku, but yeah, they are even newer. Though, I'm really surprised Owada Nana didn't make it.. She was getting kind of the biggest push lately, but yeah, she will rank next year I guess.

These are my thoughts on the sousenkyo of this year! Bye, bye ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment