Monday, June 16, 2014

Team B being colourful - B Garden

Today I'm going to talk about the Team B song ''B Garden'', included in the Type B version of AKB48's single ''Ladbrador Retriever''.


Yes, finally a bikini cover that looks good!
But again, regular version looks even better.

Line-up wise, Team B has to one of the strongest. They have the top 2 AKB48 members Mayu and Yukirin, and many fresh members. The mix of a few older members like Shiichan and Mochi is interesting though, but the theater LOD's I watched were great! :)
About the song, well ''B Garden'' is a very typical Team B song. Not only is it a cute & catchy tune, it's all about the Team and the members call their names in between (just like in Team B oshi, Wasshoi B..). That's actually pretty cool, but to me the song isn't that great. Hearing the chorus over and over again gets a bit annoying to me, so yeah, not really my type of song. Somehow Team B always gets the worst song in my opinion. But don't get me wrong, the song is still okay.
But perhaps the video is better?



Someone is running?


It's Ikoma!!!!


Colours!! o.O Of course it's a Mayu center..
The dance looks a bit chaotic.


Yeah, chaotic.. They aren't even doing the same dance moves.
And what's that on the right?


OMG, a guy with a Ikoma mask??


Sad that Yuki was pushed to the side but just like TakaNyan in Team A, she's still in the first row!



Mayuyu isn't too happy about the masked guy.. She misses her Nogi oshi!



So that's before the performance??
Naanya & Mio: Kampai!!


The member calling begins with Izurina! I don't know her that much, but she's funny.


Mayuki!!! I'm somehow fascinated by Yuki's hair.. xD


Mayu: Don't touch my things!!


Mayu: Just kidding!



Ikoma Rina.. But she isn't there.


Nakkii! She has such a bright smile :D


It's cool how the singing members are at the microphone and the rest is doing silly things in the background.


Umetan! Don't know her (I don't know many ori-Minegishi-Team 4 members).


Aeriiii! Not my favourite Draftie anymore, but I still like her. xD


Jurii! She's so cute. And Ryouka is funny xD


Miyuchan. Don't know that much about her.. But she has an awesome voice! :)



Yuki: What's up Mayu?


Tanamin! Still so hapyp for her rank in SSK.


These scenes are so lovely!


Mio. Ah, seems like the front memebrs get individual shots? She looks pretty cute here.


Oh no, they have to go? And Rina still isn't there?


Ryouchan rocks it!! xP


Shiichan!



And the chaotic dance continues.. *sigh*


Poor Mocchi.
Mocchi: Why do I have to do this?


Yeah, guy with the amsk is still 'dancing'..


Naanya! I was surprised that she didn't rank in the election..



Maachun! Still pissed about her transfer and drop in rank but yeah, can't be changed..


Aeri, Akicha, mocchi and Hilarry.


So now they will make the mask?


Yukirin in all her glory


Mayu is proud of her printing skills..


Sayaya, the other Draftie. I'm happy they are fitting on now! :)


Is he the guy with the mask?


Wakanyan! Don't know her that well, but I have a photocard of her from the Suzukake Nanchara single! :) She's cute.


Looool, Seichan wipes the swet from Yukirin's face.. It must be hard to cut the mask.


Renachan! Kind of sad that she's being shafted in AKB. Wasn't she a front row member in JKT?



Preparing everything..


Hikari. Another member from Team 4 that I know nothing about..


Haha, it's funny how serious Maachun and Mocchi are..


So I was right, this guy will wear the mask..


Lovely Hirari!!


So Iko-chan is still running? Then, what's the point of making a mask and everything, when she will arrive soon?


Mochiii!!! Those two, haha xD



Akichaaa.


Oookay.. Looks exactly like Rina.. :'D


Yuki: Let's kill him after that.
Mayu: Yep, you can count on me.
Seriously, they look so evil here. :o



Ikoma looks as if she will fall down soon xD


Ikotan?



She's here!!!


Mio: Oh my god!!
Ryouka: Whuuut?


Rina: I'm sorry..


Mayu: I still love youu!!


Rina: And I love you!


There she is.. Ikotan!


Now the dance looks better. They are more in synch!


Seichan! She was cool in the latest AKBINGO shows. :)



Aerin!!


Haha, that's cute..


But what about Mayu?


Everyone says her name.. MAYUYU!


She's special, you know.


A last awesome Yuki shot..


TEAM B!

Well, the video isn't exactly better than the song or anything. The colours definetely fit it, but overall I think the video looks very cheap. Like, the dance is SO chaotic and  out of synch. It belongs to the story (?) but it's still somehow annoying. Well, at least the members have fun and all, their grou scenes are very nice. Not having Ikoma there at first also seems a bit weird. Nothing about that guy, but it looks as if they can't afford her getting there for the whole video.

So yeah, not really the biggest fan of the video or the whole song in general. I appreciate the effort of the girls for still making this video somehow cute but I won't watch it again.. I guess the only reason I still reviewed this is because I love many of the members and I wanted to talk about all the Teams.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment