Friday, June 20, 2014

Team 4 - Heart no Dasshutsu Game

Last but not least I will review the last B-side of Labrador Retriever, which is Team 4's ''Heart no Dasshutsu Game'', included in Type 4 of the single.


Again, feet in the bikini cover. But the girls look soo beautiful, so I let it slide. 
( I have nothing against feet, I just think it destroys the beautiful scenario a bit)
Mayu solo regular cover looks also very nice and is probably a must have for every Mayu fan. ;)


Finally I am going to review Team 4's song and with that I will end my Labrador Retriever series. (Freeedoom! Joke, I do love AKB and I especially love talking about all the freaking B-sides)
Team 4 is even more than Team B the 'fresh & cute' Team. It has the youngest members and all of them are from newer Generations (except for Miichan, Yuria and Riho). This is probably also the Team I know the least (yeah, most of them are from ori.Miichan-Team 4 and I didn't pay that much attention to them.. sorry.) but I know that there are quite a few cuties who can become big names soon! But for now, it is the only AKB Team that doesn't have a member in the Election senbatsu (I'm not counting Team 8, because no one knows them).
But now onto the actual song. ''Heart no Dasshatsu Game'' is a very cute and typical Idol song I would say. It reminds me a bit of Sansei Kawaii mostly because of the chants in between. (Yuria brought the Nagoya feeling I guess? xP) This is definetely a song that will grow and while not one of my favourite songs it does have a very catchy chorus! Not my favourite cute song, but I like this one way better than 'B Garden'.
Now it's video reviewing time!! :D


It starts with the end of the song.. WTH, did I miss something?


The girls already finished the music video shooting?


Well, they seem to be hungry after that..


Marina takes a photo. probably for her g+


And some people are still practising the dance..
Are these typical things Idols do after a music video shooting?


Well, Miichan seems bored.


Are KomiHaru and Mizuki going to kis??


Damn, I love Komiharu and her smile *-*
Yuria is like: Guys, you aren't funny!


Are that Miki and Nagisa? Are they kissing? Why is everyone kissing? LOL xD
Nana being the majime she always is, isn't impressed.. Oh, NANA!!!! :3


OH no, it's dark now!


The lovebirds were interrupted..


Nagisa: Fuck, what's happening?
Nana: Let's thing logically. *serious*



So the door is locked it seems..


Not even Riho can break free..


PANIC!


Nana: Guys, don't panic. We can do it!



DARKNESS..


Miichan, you have to save the kiddos!


So I guess it gets hot now..


Nana: Ew, what's that smell?
Miki: OMG, Nana looks so good!!
Nagisa: Miki! Don't cheat on me with Nana!
Sahho: Whut are they doing?


They are being filmed??? SAW! xD


Ah, a quiz! So they have to find the result so they can break free?



Right, where has Yuria been all the time? Is she evil??


Yeay, let's talk to the camera!


And even more yeay, let's just start dancing!!


Sahho is so cute :D Really love her smile..
And Mizuki is beautiful!


Hi Rena! I still think it's a bit odd that she's in Team4 but yeah, I hope I will get used to it.. ;)
And oh hi, Maeda!


Looooool, Mion is sooo freaking tiny next to everyone!! xP


And Nagisa is pretty tall.
And there's Mogichan *-*


The background looks cute and the hearts fit the title :) And I want such big sweets!!


Yuria with her forever awkward smile.. Still not the biggest fan of her but I'm okay with her ;)


Aaaand Miichan is still the highest ranking Team 4 member!


That's nice. I'm happy Rena smiles so much more now! :)


Our genki Mikichan isn't as hyper as she was in some other videos..


So I know Mogi Shinobu on the left and Maeda Mitsuki on the right. Dammit, why do the other Team 4 girls all look so similar? Okawa Rio and Okada Ayaka?


Mion being molested by her sempais?? xD
Miichan on the right. And that's Yuiri on the left, I recognize her!!! :D


Kitazawa Saki is on the left. And of course I know Marina and Yurina. Damn, Marina looks so happy with Team 4! :)


Aaaaaah, Nana & Miki!! The three two musketeers! These two <3


Nana is so freaking cute her *-*


And Mion is still tiny ;)


Team 4 with everyone showing the number 4!



Seems like here the girls were resting in their break time..


Nagisa: Eh? Why am I so tiny?


Favourite pair!!!


Nana: Should I wear this?
Rena: Haha, yaah!


Rena looks so freaking cute here^^


Ok, so someone lost a card game? And Miki won.. (that's Miki, right?)


Cute! Especially Mion..


Dance practise video! Because every PV needs one.


Soo Yurina is ill??


Yukarun, Ripopo and Sahho. Well, Sahho and Ripopo together must be interesting xP


Miyu cutie, Mizuki and Komiharu, I know three of them..
Then the other two must be: Shinozaki Ayano and Sato Kiara? Aaah..


So Yurina is still ill.. and everyone is laughing. xD Well, Yurina, you CAN be funny ;)


Nagisaaa *-*


I won't bother naming them everytime they appear, that's exhausting..
Komiharu's smile is AWESOME!!


I kind of want to protect Mion.. This doesn't look good.


Aw, Mion you cutie!!


Mogi is looking into her bright future!



Now that's a cool heart!


And this one is even cooler!!



Now I'm hungry.. eugh..


Mion *-*


Ah, Miki what a shock..


Oh noes, Yuria's heart broke up..


That's the cooles!!!!!!




Yeah, Yurina is ill in the whole video.. *sneeze*


Mion: Help!
I will be there soon to save you, kid! *flies to Japan*


Still the cutest!


So Yukarun has magic powers?


Miichan: That was boring!
Sahho: Looool, me too!


Oh right, the dance is cute.. Nothing special




I still see her in SKE.. Oh well, she does fit in here somehow..


Mogi eating! Mogi's hair! Mogi is beuatiful! But seriously, I love her hair *-*


All right, Marina loves Mayonnaise..



Katchuuusya..



Marina: Mmmh, I love Mayonnaise.
Right..


Yuria high fives everyone. She's part of the Team now!


Surprise, surprise! Namida surprise!


It's Miki's birthday..


So they filmed the video on April 4th. She's 15 now!!


Sahho rying the trick and Miichan is cracking up.. xD Sahho is hilarious!


Just checked her birthdate. WTF, she's 16??? I thought  she's like 12 or something.. Damn, Japan.. o.O


Komiharu's smile owns everyone!


Another kiss? Let's ship them..


Okay, so here's the one hyper Miki jump.. she's so energetic xD


Cute Rena! :)


Aaaaw. *-*


Who gets the best cake pieces? Jan Ken Pon!


Nana: I.... lost.



The best!


Haha, Rena has such a troll face here :P


That's cool!


Mogichan you crazy girl!! And Maeda, too xD


Haha, everyone's holding up 4 fingers only Mitsuki is like: Fuck it, I'll do a 4 with my arm!


Oh, she changed it.. Haha xD


Yuria.. talking.


The title.. woohoo.
Yes, it was a game... ;)


And here are the questions for the qame. It's a quiz.
Just search a bit in the net and you will find the questions. The answers are obviously in the video. Have fun finding them ;)

I love how creative Team 4/ Tentoumu Chu's videos are! Here's once again a quiz whcih is pretty cool. ''Kimi dake ni Chu Chu Chu'' was so much fun to watch, and this one is too. The video does fit the young ages of the girls as it's all cute and fluffy. Love it! I'm especially surprised how well Miki and Nana are together. Nothing against Mako (love her, too) but without her they draw so much more attention to themselves. It's nice to see these two doing funny things. Marina really surprised me, she was so lively.. Didn't notice her that much before, but she was awesome here! Mogichan, Mion and Komiharu are also pretty cool. There are still a few girls I don't know but despite that I enjoyed the video and the funny things the girls did.

So all in all, this follows the usual Team 4 style, even though the line-up is different! The song is okay (it's cute) and the video is cool, so I'm satisfied with this release!

No comments:

Post a Comment