Sunday, June 15, 2014

Team A dolls - Kimi wa Kimagure

Today I will review the Team A coupling song ''Kimi wa Kimagure'' from the single ''Labrador Retriever'' by AKB48 that is exclusive for the Type A of this single.


Again, the regular edition is waaaay better than the bikini one. 
And what's with showing their feet there? Looks a bit odd..

Soooo I will continue my B-side reviewing with the Team A song! I was a bit surprised that Sakua and Ricchan were put in front of TakaNyan (especially Sakura), but I'm happy that the new gen is shown more (as they are the future). And our lovely first gens are still in the first row, so I don't think it's a big problem. 
But now about the song: Kimi wa Kimagure has a pretty catchy chorus. The whole song is pretty good in my opinion! I somehow can't explain how I feel about the song.. I mean, the song isn't thaaaat great, but I still really like it.. Like, it's stuck in my head and everything.. so I guess it's just a grower?? xD And while by far not as good as the old Takahashi/ Shinoda Team A songs it's definetely an improvement from the Kiss made Countdown fail!

Since I can't express how I feel about the song properly, let's take a look at the PV now:


Artist and title at the beginning of a video is always a good beginning. Even more since this is a whole new Team A!


Here we see many boxes in a bag. What's in them?


Team A collection.. means?


Team A member dolls!!!! OMG, how amazing is that?
Paruru looks soooo cute, I really want to have one of those!


Takamina being all badass, even as a doll.


And Nyan being all girly, even as a doll. That's so typical for them!






I wanna keep them all!!!


Aaah, Sakura!!


She's such a cutie! One of my favourite lolis. xD


Annin does fit pretty good to that doll-look.


The magic hand is placing the dolls everywhere!


Salty Paruru being salty. Oh, and did I mention salty?


Sakura just being cute.


Nyan with all those clothes. That's so like her!


Guess who's that?


Takamina in all her yankee glory.


Can you feel the salt yet??
Paruru: This is boring!



Bad wind, BAD wind. How dare you make Sakura's hat fly away!? Arrgh, she's so cute!


Is this a new comic duo? Chori and Ricchan!


Oh, look at Rina's seifuku, it's all wrong xP
And Chiyori looks funny in that outfit, too!


Ichikawa Manami, 15th generation, 14 years old. Sorry, I'm pretty new to many 15 gens.
Manami caught my attention before though. It's funyn how her election video got so many clicks because she was the first in the playlist! xD And she looks pretty badass throwing that ball in the screep shot!


OMG, Chiyori..


They are shocked, too!


Wow, Nattsun!! :o
I knew she had a great body, but it's cool how she's showing it in this video. Let's hope that will fish some new fans!


Takamina is so cool xD


Ah, here is Manami again.


Tatsuya Makiho, 15th generation, 12 years old. Sorry, I've never seen her before..really! xD But she's only 12, so I guess her time will come!! She's one of that tentative KKS who suddenly appeared in October (like, where do they come from?). Her teacher cosplay looks pretty cool already!


Nyan is still searching something to wear!


The two Team A drafties Rena and Kayoko. I don't know them that good, but they have both looks you will keep in mind, which is great!! :)


Ayaka! Haven't seen her in a long time. Actually, I still don't know why she has like 0 popularity! She's such a georgous girl! She even got more beautiful lately, so I hope she gets some new fans. :)


Manami likes her screen-time.. haha xD


Look at all these cute dolls!! It's funny how they are only moving their mouths.. haha xD


Annin! Let's hope to see her smile like that again soon.


OMG, Aamin is soo great! I'm sad her popularity keeps dropping, but I still adore her.


Her obligatory look to the side (she always does it!)


Sakiko with a mini piano. Now that's really cute :))


Haruna doing her usual pout.. Normal, isn't it?


Our Baka-center looking baka-ish.. But cute nevertheless!!


And Paruru smiles in this video!! :O I thought she will stay salty xD


The cutest doll ^-^


Beautiful Fuuko with the HA! kimono!


Komariko doing an impersonation of Kintaro who does one of Acchan.. Funny as ever, Mariko!


I'm kind of sad Nao isn't in Team K anymore, but she fits into Team A as well.


I don't know Chori that well, but she's pretty funny.. It's kinda sad that she isn't in HKT anymore..



Nattsun in bikini! Go, Nattsun, go!!


Troll level: Captain and Co-captain!


Ah, Haachan! You will be missed. Funny, how she's dressed as an old woman. xD


Nana doing the ballet!! Let's hope she will get new fans here..


So freaking cool!


Yeah, she looks pretty old with these clothes and the glasses xD


Annin playing the flute. That looks pretty epic in slow motion.


What do you like better. Tomu from that side...


... or from that side?
Wow, she looks stunning. o.O


Lovely Fuuchan.


Tomu looks awesome.. Well, her lips look a bit unrealistic but yeah, she's cool!


Nao playing the saxophone! This really shows the girls' talents and what they are known for..


Karen looking boyish! xD


Here's a close-up of Makiho. She's cute :)


Such a great picture *-*


Haha, Karen's clothes look funny. And she's playing the guitar, yeay..


Ayaka with all these balloons. Beautiful.


Another beautiful member. Like WOW, Fuuchan is perfection! (Ironically HA! was the first video where she grabbed my attention)


Fuuko: You wanna have one ice-cream?


Fuuko: Or rather two??
I take two, thank you!


Nana!


And Ayaka looking like a model..


Haha, drafties having fun or what? xD


Oooh Chisato as a bride. That's beautiful, but does that mean she will graduate soon? For now, let's hope she gets better soon!


Badass Haachan!



Aamin *-*



Yeah, Tomu looks awesome here.



The dolls are placed to a different place.


The full Team A collection!


The musicians!!


The models!! (and what did I say about Aamin's side-looks xD)


The comedy-duo!!


The cutie!!


The sister-groups-kennins!! (SKE48, HKT48, NMB48)



Good night, dolls.


Oh, they return with white dresses..


Wow, that hairstyle looks amazing on Paruru.


And Ricchan is beautiful here.


The dance is pretty. Interesting how the background members are blurred out..






Paruru rocking the video as center!!


And a last picture of all the dolls!

First of all, this is simply a perfect video for a new Team!! Everyone had decent screen time. Like seriously, I could talk about everyone and they all (except for the drafties) had solo scenes. You can't believer how happy I am. Team K also introduced the members okay-ish, but this one tops everything. The individual costumes are also cool, because everyone has something that represents them (the salty look for Paruru, the wrong uniform for Ricchan and the piano for Sakiko). I also love the doll theme so much and I'd really like to have a little Idol doll for myself (Sakura!).
With this video Team A showed again why they are the representive Team of AKB! Everyone is promoted properly and it's a funyn video.

All in all I like this release. As mentioned above, the song isn't their best, but it IS a good song and the video makes the whole package even better!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment