Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sexy Team A - Juujun na slave

Today I will talk about the Team A song ''Juujun na Slave'', that was included in AKB48's 39th single Kibouteki Refrain. The PV however, is included in AKB48's new album Koko ga Rhodos da, Koko de Tobe!

About Team A, well, you have to know that I have very high expectations for that team! Them being the first team and always having a star line-up just won't do with boring songs. I've been mostly impressed by their songs so far (I'm slowly forgetting that Kiss made Countdown exists) so I don't think I'm asking for much if I want something special from them!!!
Luckily Juujun na Slave is everything I want.. and even more! It's a cool dance track with an electronic sound and there's even autotune in the verses. It's a really fast paced song and it doesn't feel that repetetive. Songs like this could often sound repetetive (Uza is such a song for many people) but I think the producers did a very good job in creating a very interesting song. The title of the song is already very mature and the whole song fits this concept. At first I wasn't as enthusiastic about it as I am now, but I guess I just couldn't handle the awsomeness of this song. XD
Now I really love it and it's nice to dance to this! Adding to that: OMG, this is a TakaNyan centered song!!! :O This makes me soo happy, and they are probaly the two girls out if this line-up, that fit this song the most.

As I already mentioned, thanks to the new album we are able to enjoy the PV of this song! I still don't get why they include it in KR, but I'm happy to have it now.^^ So, let's take a look at it:


The video begins with two pair of legs!!! :D 
Left one is Takamina's and right one is Nyan's.


Takamina looking awesome with that hair. *-* And the outfit is really interesting. Is she wearing a collar?? :D


Tomu looking badass. And I'm spotting handcuffs. O.O oh yeaaaah


Paruru looks pretty cool. She has grown so much.. :')


Haruna looks SEXY!!!


Sakura looks interesting.. And somehow this hair is pretty cool. xD


Aaah, Karen!!! :D


And here's Ricchan with handcuffs. I guess everyone has them?


Haruna: Minami, bow down!
Takamin: Yes, I'm your slave.


Yeaasss, Haruna is so perfect for this. *-*


All the members. But where are they? :o



Dancing with the slave. The location is really interesting.



Takamina: Nyan, I'm yours.


Paruru: Sakura, what are you doing?


Sakura: Hi-mi-tsu!


Annin's cool beauty is perfect for this concept!


Tomu x Nao. That's an interesting pair.


Fuuko and?


Makiho! Wow, she's so high in the team ranking (well, she was included in Ima, Happy so  yeah).


And the Karen x Chiyori pair. That's a very nice combination I would say.
Chori: Bow down, now!


So Paruru is the dominant one..


T-Tomu, what are you doing with that whip? :O


Porr Nao..


Ricchan looks cool, but what's with Annin's glove? And she's holding Ricchan on a leash. :o


Ricchan: I love you!
Annin: I know.


Salt!!


Whut? Makiho is the dominant one? :O



O.O Tomu is hardcore and so realistic.




Damn, those two are awesome.


Kya, is Chori going to kiss Karen?


Naaah, just putting a mask on. That was so close. ._.


Well, Karen doesn't look as if she would mind anything Chori wants to do to her.
Karen: Bring it on!


Fuuko looks pretty.


And Makiho is too cute for this. (hello, she's 13!!!!! x'D)




Let the animals go!


That smile. :3


Kojiharu is holding a whip, too.
Nyan: Whips are cool. I like them.


Takamina: Please, no..


Yess, we are finally seeing other members..
Ami and Rena. Ami looks fabulous. *-*


Manami and Nattsun. Nattsun is rocking this. xD


Kayoko and Mariko.


Miyabi and Megu. Welcome to team A! Wow, I didn't even recognize them at first. They look different but soo awesome (especially Megu *-*). :o


Chisato, Sakiko, Ayaka and Nana.
Nooo, Ayaloid, why did you announce your graduation. ._.
Oooh, and I'm seeing shadows in the background :O


The Jury is judging the Slaves' dance.


Minami: I'm the best slave!


Takamina: Just look at my moves, I'm the queen.


Rena: You kidding?


Sakiko looks a bit creepy. Ana Makiho is bored..


Tomu: Hmm, which Slave should I choose?


I really love how all the clothes are a bit individually made.



They are going down into their knees!
And the shadows keep on dancing.


Ayaroid is perfection. *sobs*


Kojiharu is the biggest pimp.


Karen: My body is ready!



Time to choose.


Aw, Sakura is too cute for this.


Paruru: Nice ass..


Nyan: Hmm, you're cute.



Slap
Whut? Why? o.o


Oookay.. Takamina's hair looks pretty cool in this shot.


Sakura: Will this salty girl choose me?


Still a cool location.



Kojiharu and Takamina. The first gen pair



AnRi.



Sakura & Salt.



I don't get this pairing, but Tomu looks sooo cool. *-*



The cute pair.



The variety duo.
I can actually imagine them doing this kind of stuff..  XD


Dance shot with everyone now.


Okay, some of the higher members are on the stage. So it looks like a RIcchan center now!




Megu is totally working this style *-*
And Aaya looks so beautiful.


Takamina: This is too much for me..


BEST SCREENSHOT!
Nattsun: Free me!
Nana: I kinda like this..
Chori: How is it?
Karen: Feels great.


Still the best pair though..
Nyan: I'm da boss!


End pose!






Putting the handcuffs on again.
Ami: How does this work?


So now it's time for pokerface? *sigh*


And they are leaving now..


Wow.. Wow, what was that? xD So shortly after Ambulance we are getting something really sexy again. Just like the title says, the video shows slaves and their masters. For AKB standards, this is actually pretty hardcore if you ask mme. :o Well, the two centers Minami and Haruna are deifnetely slaying this video. Most girls did a pretty good jobs, and there were a few surprises (Damn, I will look out for Megu more now..). I really liked Tomu, the dominant attitude looked so cool. Karen and Chori also did a really good job and wow, were they realistic (especially Karen). On the other side, I do think Makiho wasn't really fitting into this very good. Another thing that I didn't really like, is that only the main 12 girls did get a lot of screen time. I mean, those are still half of the girls, but Kimi wa Kimagure was so much better in terms of screentime. *sigh*
Well, it's nevertheless a great video and I like how AKB is doing these kind of more mature concepts once in a while. :D



2 comments:

  1. haha, by the way, can you find annin on the last dancing scene? i can't find her :D

    ReplyDelete