Monday, February 2, 2015

Koko ga Rhodos da, koko de tobe! Type A limited ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of AKB48's new album ''Koko ga Rhodos da, koko de tobe!''.
I bought the Type A limited edition, because it comes with a Photobook and I love Photobooks. Oh, and because of this, the post will be quite long. ;D


The album is actually quite big and this is the cover. I really love the old black/white photo style. *-*


Close up of the members, because they look awesome. (and I'm quite happy that Sae is included)



From the side.

This is the back with the old camera.



Those are the inserts: CD&DVD book, lyric booklet and photobook.


First of all the CD&DVD book. Here's one side.


And here is the other side.


The whole thing. I really like this photo *-*


CD's on the left and DVD on the right.


The DC's are very simple, but I like them.


DVD is also simple..


Oh wait, here we have a deer leaping. :D


Lyric booklet with the title in English.


Here we can see the tracklist and who is singing the songs. That's pretty cool. :D


Longest title ever! xD


ANd I'm so happy about Ai no Sonzai finally being released. *-*


Tracklist and line-up's for Disc 2.


Downtown Hotel 100-gou Shitsu is probably one of the most interesting AKB48 songs ever and I really like it.


And the lyrics for the song with the same name as the album.


And finally the DVD tracklist and the meaning of the album title.


And now onto the booklet. :D


Portraits of AKB48
Here we have the names of the members.


The first member who is shown is Takahashi Minami. It's quite fitting, since she is the soukantoku and all. And I really like how she is taking the photo. :D



But the real photobook starts with Kizaki Yuria, who looks stunning here. I may not always be the biggest Yuria fan, but here she looks so nice. *-*




Next up is the future soukantoku Yokoyama Yui. Yui looks beutiful, too (you will hear that quite a lot). And as you can see, some members have 2 photos and some have 3 photos (kami8).


When I first saw this photo I was shocked quite a bit. It shows the three left first gens and Sae as the 2nd gen representive (2nd gen also only has 3 girls left). Seeing how many are left after 10 years is somehow really shocking, but it's cool that they did this.



Following now is Minegishi Minami. Am I the only one of does she look pretty old here? :O
She still looks nice, but I don't know what happened here.



Yamamoto Sayaka looks really cool here.




Kashiwagi Yuki looking as awesome as ever.




Now Kojima Haruna looks really, really stunning here. This style fits her so much and she's just such a beauty. *-*


A random piano in between.



Miyawaki Skaura looks nice. Fun fact, those books are upside down. xD



Miyazawa Sae looks like an Ikemen here. xD




Shimazaki Haruka looking very beautiful and her hair is interesting. :D


They added a few more members to the photo. Now we not only have the 1st & 2nd gen, but also the 3rd and 4th gen and SKE48's 1st gen representives.





Here we have Sashihara Rino's photos (and some roses). Sasshi looks really beautiful, too.



Ah, Matsui Rena looks really pretty here. :D




Watanabe Mayu looking really cute here.



Ikoma Rina looks also nice.




Matsui Jurina looks the best of course *fangirling*.
Haha, but seriously, she looks absolutely beautiful. *-*



Kawaei Rina looking nice. :)




And last but definetely not least we have Takahashi Minami a.k,a soukantoku, who looks perfect!


Group picture with all the members now.


And the piano on the back!

Wow, what a nice album. I really, really love the whole concept and the deisgn. Everything looks perfect, and I especially love the booklet. All the members are so beautiful. Haaah *-*


Here is my photocard and OMG IT'S SAE-CHAN!!!
Like, eriously, I'm really happy about this. As you probbaly know she is my second faourite member, and she looks really cool here. Waaaah, this is so cool. *-*


Since I preordered the Album from HMV, I've got the shop bonus, which is a Paruru poster. I would have prefered a group picture of all the members, but it's still cool nevertheless. I love Paruru a lot, so I'm really happy about it.

Here is the Tracklist:

CD 1
1. Kibouteki Refrain
2. Labrador Retriever
3. Reborn
4. Suzukake Nanchara
5. Mae Shika Mukanee
6. Kimi no hitomi wa Planetarium
7. Futari wa Dekiteru
8. Heart Ereki
9. Kokoro no Placard
10. 47 no suteki na Machi he
11. Erande Rainbow
12. Koi to wa...
13. Ai no Sonzai

CD 2
1. Conveyor
2. Seijun Philosophy
3. Henachoko Support
4. Kanojo
5. Downtown Hotel 100-gou Shitsu
6. Sailor Zombie
7. Junsui Soda Mizu
8. Ai to Kanashimi no Jisa
9. Birth
10. 7-Kai no Les Mis
11. Oh! Baby
12. Koko ga Rhodos da, Koko de Tobe!

DVD
1. Juujun na Slave Music Video
2. Hajimete no Drive Music Video
3. Lonliness Club Music Video
4. Me wo akete mama no First Kiss Music Video
5. 47 no suteki na Machi he Music Video
6. Reborn Music Video

I have to say, I'm happy that there are quite a few awesome songs on this album. Of course there are the singles, theater edition B-sides and Ai no Sonzai on the first CD, but we have 10 new songs on the second disk. I especially love Sayanee's solo Ai to Kanashimi no Jisa, the awesome Downtown Hotel 100-gou Shitsu, Henachoko SupportBirth and Oh! Baby. Somehow, everyone seems to hate Sakura's solo Kanojo, but despite her voice not being that great I like it.^^ The only song I don't really care for (together with Sialor Zombie, which I'm still not the biggest fan of) is Mayu's solo Junsui Soda Mizu. It just sounds very generic and I know she can do better. ._.
And of course I love the DVD. It's cool to have those 6 music videos and I'm looking forward to reviewing them. :D

All in all, I have to say I'm really happy with this album!!  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment