Sunday, February 15, 2015

Momoiro Clover Z - Battle and Romance ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of Momoiro Clover Z's first album ''Battle and Romance'' which was released back in 2011. This is the regular edition only with a CD.


The cover is really dark, but I it's interesting that they all look so serious.


On the back we have the tracklist. And some colours, yeah xD



The CD looks cool.



Again, here is the cool cover on the booklet.


Well, this is really cool: There's a Z! :o


You can take this sheet out and it features the lyrics of the songs.


Momoclo!!! :D


And more songs!!


Now onto the booklet. It features every member with two outfits. Z Densetsu: Owarinaki Kakumei and D' no Junjou, since tehy were released shortly before the album and the videos were included in the limited edition B of this album.
Kanako is first and looks cool.


Shiori still with long hair!! (She cut it because this album didn't reach the number 1 spot on Oricon)
And she's eating food. XD


Z Densetsu clothes. Power Rangers are here!! xD


Wow, this looks really, really cool.
Nice job, Aarin.


Momoka looking cool. xD


And here are the D' no Junjou clothes. I prefer this concept, song, video and clothes over the other one. :D It's really, really cool!


Haha, Reni you're so funny. xD


Momoka mouse from the Z Densetsu: Owarinaki Kakumei video.


Our hardworking girls. :D


And some dead ninja's? :o



And the backside with some more Z!!
I think this is a really interesting album. I love how they included both Z Densetsu: Owarinaki Kakumei's and D' no Junjou's concepts in the booklet.

Here is the tracklist:

1. Z Densetsu: Owarinaki Kakumei
2. Contradiction
3. Mirai Bowl
4. Wani to Shampoo
5. Pinky Jones
6. Kimi no Ato
7. D' no Junjou
8. Ame no Tajikarao
9. Orange Note
10. Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo
11. Stardust Serenade
12. Kono Uta
13. Momoclo no Nippon Banzai

I think this is a great album. The included singles are awesome and the new songs are also pretty good, especially Contradiction, Wani to Shampoo, Kimi no Ato (didn't expect that from Momclo, and it's perfect!!) and Momoclo no Nippon Banzai (such an a awesome song). The only thing that irks me a bit, is that they re-recorded the first three singles. Originally, former member Hayami Akari was included in those and had some really awesome parts, that are now shared by the other members. Of course, I can understand that they wanted this to be a new beginning with the new name and stuff (Z Densetsu: Owarinaki Kakumei introduced the new group pretty good). But it's a bit sad to me, that they simply erased everything that had to do with Akari. I still enjoy the songs, and like I said, I can understand it, I just wanted to share my feelings about that.

Aaaanyways, this is such a great album and I recommend you to check it out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment