Sunday, February 1, 2015

Harukaze Pianissimo - Kojiharu's Boutique and the new models

Today I'm posting my review of the song ''Harukaze Pianissimo'', that is sung by the 2014 Janken Senbatsu places 2-16.


Remember when I said back in September, that I really like this line-up? Well, that's still the case, and I wished they made this a real single. But at least we get a B-side with Kojima Haruna as Center. I'm still not happy that this is the only B-side we get on Milky's Single, but yeah..
Harukaze Pianissimo is a very relaxing song and in my opinion really fits KojiHaru's classic image. It starts of course with a rather fast piano and leads into the chill chorus. There are lots of 'shalalas' by men in the background and it has an oldish feeling to it. I like the song a lot. It probably won't become a favourite of mine, but it's still a nice change.

But now onto the video:


The video starts with Haruna! Here is our center!



And it seems like she is a Boutique owner. :D


So this is a fashion Documentary. But why 'Fake'?


I love Tokyo!


A nice little boutique.


Nyan: Irasshaimase!


Oh NyanNyan, what are you wearing? :o


Seems like those people want to work with Haruna.


This is their magazine: Pianissimo.


Oh, that's Chori!!! :O


It's one week later already. (I can read all of that, no need to translate it xP)


The production team.


And here are our models.


Ucchi looks cute here.



Well, they obviously aren't happy with the real Ucchi.


Chori: Could you please leave?
Ucchi: WTF?


Ucchi: Pfff, I'm better than this.


Sayaya: Haruna, you're awesome!
Yuki: Sou desu ne~
Naanya: This is awkward..


Mio, what are you wearing. o.o


Haruna: This might fit you.
Naanya: I don't like it!


Nevertheless, she is wearing it!


Mio looks super cute in that outfit! :3


Now onto the mak-up.


Naanya. Don't fuck with my hair!


They even get their nails done.



Now Mio looks really beuatiful. *-*


Yeay, turn around!


Waaah, Naanya looks beautiful.


And I love her hair like this.


Cutiepie


Here is Mio


Naanya: *pout* I'm more important!


Mio: Tihihihi.


Naanya: Waah, I'm looking nice.


But Mioten is the cutest. *-*


Beautiful nail polish. :D



Haha, Ripopo XD


And here we can see her real face. XD


Araichan doesn't look happy. :'D
Yuki: This is boring:


But it's her turn now.



Let's get ready.


Wow!! This looks pretty different, but I like it.


And those long legs <3


Haruna: You will look awesome in these.
Sayaya: OMG, thank youuu~


Well, she does look awesome in those clothes.


Yeay, Saya!!!


The rest of the girls are heare.




First off is Mariyagi. She doesn't give a shit. xD


Wowww, she looks so perfect. *_*


Mariyagi is such a stunning beauty. <3


Kiichan!


It does look a bit strange, but I think it's cool how different she looks here. :D


Arfjfsghdfhg, Yagi!!!


Kiara looking awesome, too!


Yagi: But I'm the best.
Yep, she's just perfect for that kind of style.


Koji-p working


I don't know, but somehow everyone is looking so uninterested. XD


Aaah, that's Nana!


Sahho!
'Ready to' what?


And who might this be?


The queen Yukirin!


Yukirin: Guess who's center for AKB's new single!


Azuma Yuki is the person I know the least in this line-up. But isn't it funny that we have three Yuki's here? XD


Well, she looks cute. And kind of Lolita styled?


Majime as fuck.


Myao looks awesome. I was afraid they wouldn't show her at all, but here she is. :D


Compared to the others Nana looks a tiny bit boring.


This is awesome! :D



And last but not least, here is Sahho having lots of fun.
But it's not fair that she didn't get much for being so high in the JAnken rankijg. :/


Good job everone!


Haruna: Yes, I did it!


And here are all the photos.
I have to say I definetely liked Mariyagi the best, but Nana and Mio really surprised me. :D
Everyone looks awesome"


The release day of the magazine.


Here it is with Ripopo on the cover.


Someone is looking at it..


.. and then places another magazine above it.


It's Ucchi. She turned into gangster mode. XD


There she runs away..

I have to say that this was a very beautiful video. It really seems to be a fashion documentary and is just so appealing visually. Since Haruna is the center, I think this kind of style fits pretty good and the girls also worked really well with their clothes. I have to mention Mariyagi again, since she looked absolutely stunning! But everyone looked nice and it was cool to see those different styles for everyone. Well, the screentime was a bit unfair and it's odd to see Sahho not getting a lot of shots, since she was so high in the ranking. Naanya, Mion and Sayaya got the most screentime but they are all part of the up and coming girls. That's why they got pushed a lot more than for example Myao or Ucchi. Talking about Ucchi: Her getting thrown out is of course funny and I loved the end. But yeaah, I'm still kind of sad that they didn't include her in the photo shooting. f course, she isn't as young and beuatiful as most of the other members, but I still think she would have looked good if they tried (and they did a really good job with the others so yeah.) Kind of the same with Chiyori, but at least she had more scenes than Ucchi.

Despite this I really enjoyed the video. I really hope to see a video like this again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment