Sunday, February 8, 2015

Enjoying your first Kiss - Me wo aketa mama no First Kiss

This time I'm going to talk about Team 4's song ''Me wo aketa mama no First Kiss'' from the Kibouteki Refrain single. Like all the team songs from that single (except for Team 8's) the video for this song is included in AKB48's new album.

I have to admit, I still don't know all the members of Team 4. But at least I now know more than I knew when I reviewed their last video. There are still lots of pushed and new, young girls in the line-up. 
Despite this fact, Me wo aketa mama no First Kiss is surprisingly not a cute song. We have a latin inspired songs here with the intro being played by guitars and trumpets. The girls sound pretty serious which makes this song sound very mature and dramatic. Since I really love AKB attempts on different music styles, that are, especially for my ears, more exotic sounds like latino or spanish style (still loving Cinderella wa damasarenai), I'm really, really happy about this song. 

So let's see what the video has to offer:


Oh really, Team 4? xD
And this seems to be a school themed video (like so many of AKB)


And here we have the title.


Who did the lighing for this? It's too bright and so hard to recognize Renacchi here.


*Over dramaticly rubbing her hand over her lips*
Yeah, this video is all about lips and kisses xD


Okada Ayaka: You have something on your face.


Who might these hands and legs belong to?


It's Yuria! What a surprise.


Yuria: Tsk.. It's Yuria-sama, I'm the vice-captain!
The real yankee!


Here we have Miki.


And Nana. Best pair xD
Nana: Do you wanna kiss?


Random dance shot screenshots are the best xD
Mion: Have! to! be! serious!
Yuuri: Whut?
Nagisa: This is awkward..


Mion: DIE!
:O Miion-chan, how could you?


Mion: I'm not an innocent child anymore! I'm 17 now.
But why... T.T


Dance looks awesome!


Oh, eyes. :o


Renacchi: What am I doing?
Nana: Help


Miichan: Riho, your eyes are so beautiful.
Ripopo: You're creepy.


Mogi: Marinchan, you're so funny.
Marina: Oh really? Thanks
Mogi looks like she will confess her love very soon. xD


Komiharu and Yukarun.
Why do I have the feeling this will be another lesbian PV? XD not that I mind it
(Kibouteki Refrain: The ultimate lesbian single)


So it's Kiara with Ayaka. ^^


There are some very interesting shots here (this one looks pretty epic if you ask me.)
And the girl in the back looking really serious..
Wait. Is that Yurina??!! Wow, I was shocked for a second, but then I remembered that all the team songs were recorded pretty early and she probably didn't even announce her graduation back then.


Girls leaving the classroom.


And here we are in the locker room (as described perfectly in the lyrics).


Renacchi, Yuria and Miion. Wow, Mion is getting up in ranks. Helps being a fan favourite after all. :D


So it's a double center and Mion is the hidden center?
The dance is freaking cool xD


Give us your love! And most importantly your money!
Guess I ahve to do what they say. ._.


Wow, that was one epic scene change! :o
And Miki is looking funny. X'D


Miki: What did you say?
Nana: Have to stay serious.


Like I said, best pair. :D


That's another awesome scene change there, Ripopo.
And Miichan, you're looking creepy.


Yuuri centering between Miichan and Nagisa. :o
Her push is growing strong.


So they are in the library, that's cool xD
And about Nagisa's beanie: #swag


The next group of girls: Ripopo, Yukarun, Sahho and Komiharu.


Sahho: Ey yoo, I'm da gangster here.
The rest: Yeaaah, of course..


Marina, Miyupon, Mizuki, Ayana and Yurina.


Kiara, Mogi, Ayaka, Mitsuki, Rio and Saki.
This dance is pretty cool, but the height differences are just halirious. Kiara looks like a minion and Mitsuki is sooo tall. xD


Wah, Ayaka is getting angry.


Ayaka: That's for you.


BAM.
Whaaaat?


Yeay, dance shot now in the gym. :D


I love the dance, the seifuku's and Mion's white clothes make her stick out so much.
Well, the only thing: I'm not the biggest fan of Riho's shoes.


All the girls.


Dramatic Yuria being dramatic.


Sun is burning in my eyes..
Nana: That's my power.
And is it just me or does Sahho look a bit tired in this video?




Mion: Does it look as if I'm smoking?
And Renacchi is posing all like: My lips are so sexyy


Blowing them kisses away.


See, it's all about lips.


That's a very serious look.


Nagisa: This is some serious bussiness.


Wooow, Mion is drinking milk. :O


Mion: This is some pretty badass milk if you ask me.


A trio?


Riho: I love you Miichan.


Miichan: Hm, I love you too..


Sahho: This is awkward.



Them real gangsters!



Damn, this is so cool.



They are seriously the best!!



This dance move looks realy cool.


Even more swag. xD


Waaah, this looks like a dance battle. :D


Yuria, Mion and Rena walking to the front..



Uuh, what's that? xD


Mitsuki: That's a secret.
Miyu: Ahaaaa..


The last group doing some cool dance moves.


Lol, Mitsuki has to go down so much for this. xD


Mogichan looks so cool *-*
Ayaka: And what about me?


Mogi: Whatever..
Ayaka: I'm da best!


The Team 4 gang chillin in school. But seriously, Yuria is so being gangster here xD


Yuria: *looking down* Damn stairs.
Rena: Whaaat? You're looking down for the stairs. That's soo not cool.


Yuria: You're dead, Rena.
Rena: Oooh, now I'm scared.


Yuria: This isn't funny.


The beanie XD


Nagisa: I-I love you.


Yuuri: ... what


A good dancer vs a bad dancer.


Renacchi, you're failing so much here. :'D


Now this is really, really cool!! :o


Loving those zumba steps.


Miki, what happened? xD


Miyupon and..


..Yurina.
Yurinaa ._.


Ayana and..


.. Mizuki.




Three girls? There are some complicated relations here.


Damn Yuria is taking this way too serious.


Yeesss, now kiss!




It's cute and all, but Mogi looks as if she's about to laugh xD


Komiharu and Yukarun ALMOST kissing each other.


They don't want to see the gayness of their own PV. xD





Some dramatic dance scenes and Miki is dying here XD


Flying hair!
Rena: I can't see.
Renacchi you're doing something wrong xD




Miki is still doing all the funny expressions xD


The Team 4 swag pose.


Uh, they are forming a circle now.


The light is shining on Yuria and Renacchi. Their love is blessed!
Damn Miki, you're destroying the picture.
Miki: Sooorry, sorry.


Ayaka: This isn't love.
Yuria: Yeah, she's right.
Rena: Well, can't be helped.


LEGS!! I could have taken some worse screenshots though, but yeah xD



This jumping part is awesome. But Yuria, stop looking like you want to kill someone.
Yuria: Must. Kill!


Yep, the dance is really cool!



Ending pose with the lower members kneeling in front of the higher ones.

Sooo yeah, this was an awesome video from start to end. I think the whole school setting is great, even though one might think it doesn't fit the latino style of the song. Well, it fits the lyrics and that's great. I love how the scenes change, it's made so smooth and looks very interesting. Interestingly, there has been a bit Yuri in this video, but no one really kissed. ._. The dance is great, even though I have to say it was a bad idea to put Rena next to Yuria in that dance battle. And I now know that I definetely now all the girls. That's a step up, isn't? :D Hmm, though looking thorugh this again, I don't get why they changed the format of the video a lot here.. :?

Anyways, I have to say that I enjoyed this video a lot and it's something I can watch a lot of times in a row because it's just made so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment