Monday, February 2, 2015

Nogizaka46 - Nandome no Aozora ka? Type C ~unboxing~

I love unboxings. Everyone loves unboxings, right? Since I have quite a big CD collection already (48/46 group, H!P etc) I decided to show you more of it and do more unboxings! :) Adding to that, I now have a new page, where I will update all of the unboxings. Have fun!

So today I will talk about a single, which isn't thaaat old. It's Nogizaka46's 10th single Nandome no Aozora ka?, released on October 18th 2014. I bought the Type C of this single right after the release, but never really had the time to show it. Here it is:


I really love all the covers of this single and this one is no exception.


On the back we have all the Under members who are singing the coupling song of this Type.


There's also the tracklist, of the CD and DVD.



Here is the Obi.



The design of the CD is really, really simple.


DVD doesn't even look any different.


This is a very beautiful shot of the sky.


It's cool that the booklet opens up from left to right, just like Japanese books.


Tracklist again.


Ito Marika, Saito Asuka and Center Inoue Sayuri.
I like these three, and I'm happy that Bebitan and Asuka are included in senbatsu for the new single.


Lyrics from the top to the bottom.


Hatanaka Seira, Wada Maaya and Kawamura Mahiro


Noujo Ami, Saito Yuri and Kawago Hina.


Nagashima Seira, Nakamoto Himeka and Higuchi Hina.


Lyrics of the coupling songs.


Ito Karin, Yamato Rina and Nakada Kana.


Shinuchi Mai and Kitano Hinako.


Another shot if all the Under members. I really like this one. :D


Here are the Kenkyuusei.



And the backside of the booklet.


And here is my photocard: Saito Asuka.
I'm really happy since she is one of my favourites out of the Under members. :D

Here is the tracklist of this type:

CD:
1. Nandome no Aozora ka?
2. Toomawari no Aijou
3. Ano Hi Boku wa Tossa ni Uso wo Tsuita
4. Nandome no Aozora ka? (off vocal)
5. Toomawari no Aijou (off vocal)
6. Ano Hi Boku wa Tossa ni Uso wo Tsuita (off vocal)

DVD:
1. Nandome no Aozora ka? Music Video
2. Ano Hi Boku wa Tossa ni Uso wo Tsuita Music Video
3. Ikoma Rina
4. Inoue Sayuri
5. Eto Misa
6. Saitou Yuri
7. Takayama Kazumi
8. Nakata Kana
9. Nishino Nanase
10. Hatanaka Seira
11. Fukagawa Mai
12. Hori Miona
13. Yamato Rina
14. Kenkyuusei Part3

I already talked about the title song, and I still really like it. The other two songs are also pretty good, especially the Under members' song (Track 3). I have to say, out of the special movies I like Nanase's the most. Ikoma's, Misa's also very interesting and MaiMai is odd, yet funny. Miona's video is a bit weird, but I really like her acting here. A lot of these videos are somehow different I would say. For example Sayuri is going all crazy in her video, but I think it's cool. XD Watching the Kenkyuusei movie makes me really start to like Sasaki Kotoko. She has a very nice laugh and just seems to be so happy the whole time which is really nice to see. I will definetely look out for her and hope she will be promoted soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment