Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fortune Cookies of Love



AKB48 has done it again. Yes, they continued their million streak with their newest single ''Koisuru Fortune Cookie''. And not only that, this single is one of their highest first day and first week sales (only overtroned by the election singles and Flying Get!). And seriously this single is REALLY popular. They didn't only top the oricon charts, they are still topping the recochoku download charts (4 weeks, OMG!!)!! This means it's really their SONG that is famous, not only the girls and extras that come with the CD packages! And it also means it's mainstream popular and not only bought bei Wotas. There has been quite a hype about the dance and there have been many dance covers, the most notables being the AKB48 staff version and the International fan version. Both are really cool and probably helped to promote the single even more.


But let's get back to the song. ''Koisuru Fortune Cookie'' has an old disco feeling and that's why you can dance to it so good. The melody is a bit bland though. After their first live I was extremely shocked. Where was our awesome Sasshi song??? But then the chorus got extremely catchy after a while and I couldn't stop listening to it! It's still not their best song, but it's definetely their best since UZA!!
I also don't have anything against Sasshi or her voice. Her quirky voice actually really fits the tune of the song and makes it a lot more funnier!
One of the greatest things is obviously the video with the dance and the many persons and colours.
So I will now take a closer look at that.


The video begins with a black DJ.


He introduces AKB48 in English.. In English!!!!


Oh yeah, he's surely enjoying his job. ;)
And there appears a hat!!


Oh, it's Sasshi.
Sasshi: Heyooooo fellows!!
The crowd in the background is quite impressive and there are many different people.


How can you hate this girl??
She's so happy about her center position!!
The others look quite happy, too..


Sasshi: Hug me, fans!!
Akarin is already rocking the song and Yuko looks quite happy, too ;)
Jurina and Sae are so cute *-*


Yeay for the Koisuru Fortune cookie writing. I think it looks really interesting.
Also, the dance starts and Sasshi does her adorable pout (I think it's cute..)


Mayuyu angle..
I really like these costumes. They look a bit like circus..


Yuko angle..
Are these gay pride flags in the background??? :o That's freaking cool!!


Yuko is already derping around xD
Mayu has her typical smile and Sasshi looks wonderful!


Even more screen time for Ichi-sama!


Yuko is so funny.. She totally rocks the video and will probably continue to do so!


And Mayu is still our cyborg..


Sasshi: I hope everyone enjoys the dance??!!!
Yukirin: Ehehehe,that's so embarrasing!


Rena: OMG. I am 7th!!
Takamina: And I'm only 8th, eeeeh??
Tomochin: Well at least you are in the top ten..
Akarin: OOH MYYY GAAAWD,  SENBATSUU!!



Sasshi: Yo haters, you still don't like me??


Sasshi: Well, I don't care, DUH!! <3



Yuko: Eh, don't pay attention to her..


Yuko: I want YOU to be my fan!!


Mayu: I'm so angry.. Like seriously.. >.<
Jurina: Calm down pls...


Mayu: Okay.. :D


Mariko-sama in all her majestatic awesomeness.


Sasshi: Isn't this great??


Squirrel attack!!


Akarin is the happiest girl in the world I guess.. Fishing girl ;)
Oh, and they seem really open to the LGBT community in this video -> pinky :)
That's so nice to see actually


Wait, don't run away....


Yeay, for all the sporty AKB48 girl fans ;)


AKB is teaching their dance


SAE! Check ;)




Yuko and Mayuyu are also teaching little kids..


Yuko: Oshiriiiii!!! w



A very happy Yukirin.


And Jurinaaaaaa *-*


Mariko-sama


Schoolgirls dancing!!


Nyan Nyan


Takamina


And beautiful Rena!! Kami7, oh yeah..



It looks so funny how they are teaching the dance steps everyone...




All these random people are so cool..


Sae-chan!! Sorry, but I have to get as many pictures as possible from her.. Who knows when she will be in another video again?



Akarin!!!



Miyuki!!!



Sayanee!!


And Yuihan... Wah, so hard to catch them in this video!! -.-


the 4 again. They are seriously awesome!!!


Sasshi: Chuuuu~



Best dance ever.. lol xD



Juribb..
She gets more beautiful...


Mariko is having so much fun in her last video!!


Takamina: Is there someone who wants to hug ME???



Foreigners?? Hell yeah!! :D




Aw, this is soo cute.. *-*


Lol at Paruru's face xD
But she doesn't look bored, isn't that great??


The DJ is happy..
But isn't it odd that he has more Screen time than some of the girls *cough* Akarin *cough*


Everyone move to the right...


Going forward is so Mainstream.. Mariko goes backwards xD


Mayuyu: Aaahahaha... this is so funny!!
Yukirin: My daughter likes it, so I'm happy, too.. Even though I only placed 4th..
Takamina: How.. How can you be so freaking happy Mayu??
Jurina: *thinks* Who should I kiss next??


More Sae please!!! (and she's together with Jurina!!)


Thanks!!!
Genking being Genking!!
Jurina loks a bit tired though.. Get rest, kid ;)


So many people... WOW!


Sasshi: It feels sooooo good to be Center!!
Jurina: I know ;)
Rena: Hehe really?? I wanna try too!!


Wow, the quality of this video is sooo good!!!
And it's even better because I have the DVD!! Muahahahaa


Everybody dance now!!
This dance is so freaking easy!! I learnt it so fast!!


MariNyan!!


LOL.. This guy looks soooo happy!!


Random Yukirin shot.. she's a weather woman..


Yes, she deserves her spotlight, too..


More Yuki love!!


Akarin's smile makes me smile, too everytime I see it.. She is soo happy, probably the happiest out of all senbatsu members..



wMatsui teaching the dance to some People!!


Tomochin derp..


Paruru..


And Sae-chan. It's blurred but I don't care!!


Sae: See how far I've come?
Yep, she's 10th and I'm so proud!!


And I'm even happier that she's centering between Tomochin and Paruru who have both been part of the centers for the last single!!!
Slap in your face, management!!!


Sae: Look at all my moves..


Lol, this guy is funny..


Yuihan and Sayanee are teaching the dance to some workers..


Yuihan!!


And Sayanee!! OMG I love this senbatsu soo much!!!


Wohoooo, party song!!



Did I mention that I love her?? xD
She's so freaking funny..


Sasshi: Oh thaaank you...
Yuko: And what's with me?
Mayu: Just try to smile, Yuko..


And Akari is so amazing!!



And Yuko is a troll and will alway be one!!


Sasshi: I can see you!!!!


There can't be enough Mariko pictures!!!




I'm so happy that they included all these different people..


Sae: Naaaah.. I know I'm amazing..


Sae: See this??


Sae: You can't touch this!!


Sae: Muhahahaha...
Yukirin: Sae is behind me.. Yeay!!


It's kinda crowded.. XP


Funny mascot, isn't it?
Mariko: That's MINE!!!


Rena: Yeayyyyy, cameraaaa...
Haruna: Oh, camera.. I have to be sexy..
Takamina: STOOOP!! I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE!!


Sae: Am I rocking the video yet?


Sae: Oh yeah, I know I am..
Lol, Sae is so cool...


Oshi drool time: KYAAAAAH!!


Sayanee: Hey?



Takamina: Seriously, what is this whole video about??
Milky: I don't care.. Chuuu~


Disco feeling :)


OMG! This pic is amazing..
Akarin: KYAAAAH!! HAPPYYY DESUU!
Milky: Yeayyy.. This is soooooo cool *wide smile*
Sayanee: Hehehe, I'm here!! *smirk*
Yuihan: *sigh* Crazy girls..



I like these trio shots so much.. Sae-chan saikoo!!!


Rena: I think I saw some lolis..
Okay.. I don't even want to know xD


FishyMilky smile!! Her smile is so great..


Yuki: OMG! There's love everywhere!!
Reaction queen strikes again..


Work out!
Jurina: This is soo easy..


Now they show again, who our centre is..


Sasshi: It's me!!!


Mayu: Ts.. This is so boring..


How come Minami looks so lost during the whole video?
And I spot Sae in the background!!


Yui has fun..


.. and so does Yuko!
Mariko: When will it end???



Nyan Nyan!!


The top three!!!


Akarin: OMG, kiiiiids!!!!!


Uuuh, boys.. ;)


Yuko: Go faster Marikooo!!
Mariko: Huh, what? I can't hear you!



Dance for the last time..


Centre-sama!!


Sae-chan!!


Fuuuuuu~




Yeayy... jump!!



And that's the end..


Wow, a making of is included in the video.



This looks so much fun!!


FIN!!

Wow, this was really cool. The video is full of colours and so many different people who are all united by AKB48 and their funny dance.. Yes, the dance is cool. It's pretty easy (very, VERY easy) but it's so funny and it seriously brings you in a good mood. The whole video makes me really happy. Most of the girls have so much fun (especially Akarin) and Sasshi is awesome as a Center!! She may not be as cool as Yuko, but I think she brings something very quirly in the video and it makes me really happy and proud that she can be so carefree. 
I think the DJ is a bit unnessecary. I guess they want to show the disco feel even more through an English speaking person., ut he just took away the spotlight from some girls who are more in the back.
The dresses are cute and very colurful. Well, as I said before, the whole video is like that, even using gay pride flags.. Honestly, I don't know if these flags really stand for that here, but they included some transexuals, so I'm sure they are at least very open towards them. Everyone has fun in the video, even people with different sexual orientations and different lives.
This message is really awesome and I respect AKB (or rather their management) for doing that and showing it to the world.

All in all, the video is awesome! I really like it and will watch it many times again!!
I think it totally fits the song and together it's even better.
Yeay, best A-side since UZA.. ;)

After Senbatsu comes of course the Under Girls. This years UG are full of sister group members and many Girls of the ''new generation''. Of course, there are also some older and more experienced Girls but this line-up screams for an Idol song.
And that's exactly what they get: a typical upbeat Idol song!
But ''Ai no Imi wo kangaete mita'' isn't actually bland. It has many highlights and the songs is so much fun. I even think it reminds me of some older AKB48 songs which is awesome because they are kinda changing their style nowadays (too bland..). I must say it isn't as interesting as Fortune Cookie but it's very nice to listen to.
Let's now take a look at the video:


At the beginning we see a single person running into a concert hall.


Here we see the clothes of the girls (who will probably perform soon)


Run forest, run!!!


UG with Aya in front!!! Yesss!!


He finally entered the main concert hall..


But the members seem pretty worried..


Ume-chan!!!


And Akicha.. Good to see her again :) (she was a bit invisible in SayoKuro)


Umechan hugging Miichan.. Why are they so sad?
Are they nervous?



Everyone Looks depressed..


Aya observes the Scene..


But then she sees everything blurred...


Don't faint Aya-chan!!!



Emo Annin stands alone...





Lovely Aya-chan with her big eyes (they seem even more big here, because she looks so shocked).


Rina: This is so boring..


Aya motivates them again.




And everyone begins to smile.



They are a great team.


Rina: Annin?


Anna: Rina...


Best friends made up.


Sakurapon: This is so touching!!


Let the show begin..


Reinyan: Guiiise, I made it :D
Rina: And even the baka made it.. Tihihiii
Kaotan: Is that a camera?


Umechan: Hehehehe.. I will all kill you for not bringing me into senbatsu again!!
Aya: What? Don't be so mean! You have more Screen time now!!
Miichan: But we don't have the main single... I can understand you Umechan..


I present you the new Under Girls!!


And the new center: Shinata Aya! (who looks great with glasses!!)


So there's some kind of flashback of the auditions of the girls..
And Non Non somehow fails at doing the dance steps..


Akicha!!!! And Miichan, yeayy..


The judges..


Reinyan: Am I good enough??
Rina: Dare you if you don't choose me!!!



Kitarie and a funny looking Aya-chan!


Yuria looks seriously good with the twintails.. But still, I don't really like her


Churi is really enjoying the performance




Seriously, this is so typical Idolly but it looks super fun!



And Aya has the most fun I guess!


Yeay, finally some Airin!!!


Wow, Aya looks really good with glasses!!!


The winners of the audition.. And they are of course the Under girls, ordered from left to right..


Kaotan!


Aya takes the job as the Team leader!!



Oh, Aki hurt her leg..


Yeah, work it girls!!!


Smiley Rina..


Sad Rina..
Well, it's exhausting being an Idol, right?


Sakura!!!


A fighting scene!!! (Oogoe Diamond anyone??)


Rina: Annin! I am not that bad!!


Annin: Ts, you definetely are.. Try harder please!!



Airi: I love my shoes!!!
Isn't it sad that she gets more screen time in AKB48 than in SKE48??


OMG, the NonSakura combo is freaking hilarious!!! And makes me like Non more..


Churi enjoys every scene from the video!


Even Reina gets so much screentime in this video, it's really great


Sad Reina.. There are so many hardships for the member..


Rina dances alone to get better..


But Annin watches her and feels sorry.
This screenshot is awesome..


Numer 1 helps the last place, isn't that a great symbolism?


Someone gave Rina a bottle of water..
Was it Annin?? xP


Sakura is soo cute..




The members are getting ready for their performance.




And that's the end..


Oh, not really..
Miichan holds a speech!



And she shows her short hair..
Why can't they already forget her scandal??


Outtakes!!! Yeaaaaah..


Lol, Annin messes up her fighting part..


As I said, I really like this combi..



Even more outtakes of underrated SKE members..


Lol, everyone forgot the same part..


And this makes Non soooo sympatic.. Wow, she's funny.. xD


THE END!!

Okay, this video was pretty cool. It shows what the girls have to do to be in a group and how hard they have to work for it. It goes from their audition to their practice and the most important step, their performance!!
We can see that it isn't easy to dance everyday and to prepare for concerts. We can also see how the members support each other like Aya and Reina. Sometimes they will surely fight like Annin and Rina. Oh, I really liked her story.. Annin always seems so cold and it was nice to see her put emotions in her actings towards Rina. And it was nice, that they made up shortly before the performance!
The video really reminds me of older videos like Oogoe Diamondoo!! Not only the fighting scene but also the hard work and having fun in between. It shows the real life of the group and what is important in it. Since there are many younger girls and especially girls from sister groups it shows that they still have to work even harder because they are part of the new generation.

All in all I really like this video. The storyline is old, but it's cool to see it being used in a long time.. Also, the screen time is pretty even. Well, the first 3 girls and certain pushed girls like Annin, Rina and Reinyan get a bit more than the rest but there have been worse videos (*cough* How come? *cough*).
The video really fits the Idolly song and together it is cool to see. I hope to see more of this in the future! xD

Next we have the Next Girls with their song ''Kondo Koso Extasy''. After hearing the title I already knew this would be a rather sexy song. And how couldn't it be with so many sexy and mature girls in the line up?
Many members here also have really great voices, especially Haachan who we can hear almost all the time (her voice is awesome!!) and it brings the song to another level in terms of vocals. That's a bit mean for Amina because her voice is rather quirky and she can't shine very much. But on the other side she is featured the most in the video, so I guess it's okay.
The song has an old disco feeling so it's also very dancable. Yeah, I really like these kind of sexy dance songs. XD
Let's now look what the video has to offer:


The announcement of the song..


Random Guy: She's not my girlfriend. Believe me!!


Amina: I don't berieb u!!!


Smack!! What an interesting opening.. xD Amina being all bad girl. And her clothes are so punky, its really cool!


Oookay, so the guy starts dancning after the slap?? lol..


Amina: Ts... what a loser!


Amina walks off and we see a furious Haachan.


Haachan: Arrrgh.. What did you say???


Amina waits for her or what? xD


Haachan: What a bastard!!


*crack*


*throws phone away*


Amina: *smirk* Let's go!


And the two walk away like some divas..


Oh, they are going into a club.. Nice xD


These two are so awesome!! Haachan being all sexy and Amina looking like a rebellious kid.. xD


Haachan: Sexy desu nee..
Amina: Ne, neeee.. 



And into the club..


Here we see Yuka and Mariyagi with a random old dude


Sexy Yagi!


Mariya: You're gonna love this video..
I already do..


Aah, stop! This is so illegal!!


What do they want??


And the old dude is a pervert!!


Yeah, thanks.. Show him where he belongs, Yagi!!


And Yuka, too..


And here we have the two showgirls Mochi and Haruppi! Haruka pulls it of better than one would have thought xD


MatruRina, Keichi and Umechan together..


Yuri?
Well, Rina feels really sexy at least xD


Kei: What? Yuri? No wayyy... ;)
Madoka: So booring here..


Umechan: Come here...
What are you doing?


Damn, they blend away from the most interesting things..
Well MochiHaru is also pretty cool. Mochi looks sexy and Haruppi has this I-know-I'm-great face xD


Keichi: Guess what we did..
Ume-chan: Tihihi..
Yuri fanservice.. xD


Top 2 again.. Yeay xD


Amina derp.. How yan you not like her??



Rina is eating a cherry..


Girls: Go away!! We wana do some things that not everyone should see.


Madoka: You know what we mean ;)
Yeah, just look where Keichi's hand is xP


Tomu: You want my ice-cream? You won't get it!! xD


Tomu: Yummy..
She's totally rocking her screen time!


Harukyan, Ami and Minarun


I really love their casual funky clothes xD


*splash*


Love-tan, Makiko and Fuuko


The photo shooting looks pretty cool and it kinda reminds me of Nante Bohemian xD



They are awesome!


Madoka looks really cool here! And Love-tan looks funny xD



Mochi: Don't mess up with us!!
Haruppi: Oh right!!


Lol, this is too awesome for words!


Oh yeah, let's get some drinks!


Noo.. He let the drink fall down!! >.<


The girls aren't amused by that..


Back to the Yuri girls.. xD



Umechan: Yuri???



Keichi: We don't know what that is ;)


Matsurina: Mmmmmmh..
Lol, she just lays there and does nothing xD


Mochi: Waaah! Don't come in!!!


Haruppi: Iyaaaaa!!!
Mochi *shocked* I can't believe you came in!!


Haruka: Go away!!!
Mochi: Yeah, you bastard!



The photos from the photo shooting


Here look at this!


Boring...


Fuuko: *pout* I want better photos!!
Makiko: Damn! Do away, we don't want your photos!!


I love how they all turn around one after another


Raise your glasses girls!!



Okay. What club is that??


A club with beautiful girls..


I guess I never talked about my Yuka obsession, but she's aaaawesome!!! xD


Haachan saiko!!


Centers are cool!!


Yuka *-*
But Mariyagi is also great!


Drinks for Haachan and Amina


How does it taste??


Haachan: Yikes! Not good!!


Amina: That's enough!!!


Waah, that's pretty mean.. ouch

Poor guy..


Haachan and Amina: Well, that's what you get when you mess with us!!


I really like how they get paired up now and all get one verse xD
You can actually hear their voices!!


I don't get why Yuka was paired up with Mariya before xD After the ranks it should be like this.. But she is better with Yagi I think ;)


Our new couple? LOL xD


Taking the stairs like a boss..


Yeay, we actually see Rina singing xD


Random legs.. Ooookay.. (fanservice, I know. But because it's Yuka I'll let it slide)


Tomu centering Fuuko and Love-tan


Harukyan centering Minarun and Ami. Lol at the height difference xP


Now rock the dancefloor!!!


You got me 


Amina center.. so amaziing!! xD


X -> extasy xP


Sekushii Mariya next to overly happy Haruppi..


They have all different clothes, so this looks kinda funny xD


And Amina trying to be sexy is also funny


Yuka though... xD




The dance looks cool xD




And the dance floor is also cool.


Yuka on the left.. And sexy Mochi


Amina is still a rebellious kid xP


Amina: Problem???


Mariyagi!!



Yukaa


A W formation?? xD


Yeah, Love-tan solo shot!!


Sexy Makiko
Haruka: I don't wanna be here!!




Yeay, the end of the song..


Oh, the story goes on??


He gets slapped again.. Poor guy




He's bleeding?? Okay xD
And someone gives him a  towel?


It's Amina!


Amina: I'm sorry!!



But then she walks away.. diva-like xD

Okay.. So the end really confuses me. Why is she returning to him? I thought he cheated??
Hm.. Well the video is as sexy as the song and really fits to it (really!!). During the whole video we see some guys behave pretty bad and than getting slapped or ignored by the girls. Which is cool on one side, because it shows that the girls aren't as weak as one would thought (and what still seems real in Japanese media). But it just seems a bit overdone and unreal. It isn't like every man is a pervert, right? The girls all look really good and most of them manage to pull the sexy look! Even Yuka as the youngest  looks really good here. Fuuko and Haruppi, the other 16 year olds also fit in, but not as good as the others I would say. Especially Haruppi looks really young, but it kinda works.
The club theme is pretty cool and different from the typical videos.

All in all I really like the song and video and already watched it sooo many times!! There are many awesome older members in the song and it sounds so mature!! You know, I really like mature, dark and / or sexy songs. xD

Now it's time for tthe last: the Future Girls!!
Remember last years ''Show Fight''?? Well, this time the song is the total opposite!! There are many, many young and cute girls in this years line-up, lead bei Yabushita Shu so they are actually made for the song ''Sutei Marmalade'' which is the cutest song of the whole single!!
And it's so cute that they aven sing 'Amai, Amai' which means sweet and I marmalade is usually sweet so this really fits. ;) I have to admit, it's not the most original song but it's quite catchy and CUTE. Not may favourite song of this single but it's decent and really good for all these under 16 year old in the line-up xD (Mio, Meru and Shu, I'm looking at you!!!)
Now about the video:


Yeay, there are plants!!! So we get a video that is shot outside??


Okay, will the editing stay like this? The video is so small..


Shuuuuu!! Her smile is really cute and officially belongs to the best smiles in 48group (together with Yuko, Milky, Akarin et..).


Akarin.. She's also pretty cute, but she has a mature look, too.


Cute..


Aamin.. Sad that she dropped into Future Girls. Well, she's still as beautiful as ever..


The dork Maachun.. *-*


Ayaka! One of the older girls, but she seems to enjoy the cutesy thing, too xD


Kyookaa!!! and an annoying Lemon


Hey why is Akari featured more than Shuu until now?? 3:


Suumelody


And the HKT48 KKS pairing: Mio and Meru


Mio is so bad at lipsynch :'D
But Meru grows on me a bit nowadays..


Akari again.. Well, she's beautiful isn't she??


More screentime for Meru.. Oh come on Aki-pi, you can feature her in HKT48 singles as much as you want but this is the election single so give the others some screen time too!!


This looks quite cool
And even Miori looks funny (but she can't beat Kyoka!!)


Lemon: Oooooh, the wind is so strong!!!
Kyoka: Whut??


Ran Ran!!! And our only graduated member, Hirajima Natsumi!!


So Yuka and Shiori are in charge for the rain.. xD


Okay, lemon actually looks adorable here (I never said that..)


Matsui Sakiko! She deserves so much more!! (just graduate and  have a succesfull piano carreer!!)


Ran Ran is so adorable!!


Okay, stay a bit longer so that we can see more of you in videos :)



And finally some Shuu again!! Why can't you feature this cutie more??


And Akarin again..


Suuchan.. Her smile looks forced..


I really like her!!! But this is not fair..



Lol, Yuka is so great xD Rocking the last place


Shiori


Natsumii


And FINALLY some Wasamin. From NG center to forgettable place in FG, it's really sad..


Aamin in the bathtube.. with books xD


Shuuuu!! That's all I see xD


It's still summer for Sumire?
Okay, this is somehow unnecessary but ANYWAYS...


.. Ran Ran is funny, isn't she??



Aw, so beautiful


And this is great.. Imouto with her Nee-san


Wasamin and Meru


Lol, Maachun is so funny..


Akari: Muahahaha.. I have all the screen time!
Shu: But I'm center!! BTW, why are there so many soap bubbles??


Ayaka: Hehehehe.. I will take over the top!!
Akari: Kyaa.. NO!


And more great Wasamin


Maachun: What should I do so that more people will like my comedian side??


Kyoka: How about adding a few colours to the accesoires??


Sakiko: Or turning the video upside down??


Just smile as awesome as Shu!!!


Akari: Oh no 


How come Aamin always has a scene where she looks to the side?? xD



The solo shots are really beautiful!!


Aamin for the win!


And more Ran Ran!!


Happy Maachun


These scenes are really cool!!


Ayaka is not amused



Funny how they change her surroundings and accesoires..


Aamin is really beautiful!!


Okay lemon-san, now stop being cute okay? xD


Shu: Let me show you my world!!


Shu is finally centering!!!


This is so simple, yet really cute


And everyone is happy!


Shu: How was ist??
Great!


Shu: Then say goodbye to the cam!!
Bye, bye ;)

Such a cute video!!! See, the members fitted the cute image very good, especially Shuuuuu!!
The locations of the shots were really beautiful, especially the ones outside and I really loved the 'still' scenes. The dance was pretty simple but it fitted the cute song. xD
One thing that irks me is the amount of solo shots every member had. If I didn't know who was center, I would have guessed it was Akari until the dance scene! Okay, Shu begins the song, but she isn't featured that much. I think even Meru has as much screen time as she had!!!! Which is okay, because Aki-p does that all the time, BUT this is an election single.. He promotes MioMeru all the time, so why can't he promote Shuu for once?? Well, at least her NMB ranking is higher now (Kamonegikkusu!). Sumire, Aamin and Maachun all had a good amount of solo shots, but Iwasa just disappeared somewhere between Meru and Mio.. Arrrgh.. The other videos were all more equal in terms of screen time, but this is just bad.
Well, I won't get angry about it, because it's only a video and I hope the girls will get their time to shine even more soon!!
All in all, great song and PV.

So, now at the end I have to say that this single is pretty good. The songs are very different and so are the PV's. I have to say my favourites song-wise, PV-wise and member-wise have to be ''Koisuru Fortune Cookie'' and ''Kondo Koso Extasy''. KFC is just a very fun song, the video is really relaxing and it has many of my favourite members in it (Jurina, Sae, Yuko, Sayanee etc..). Kondo Koso Extasy has the best voices and is in my opinion the most challenging song of all. So yeah, I'm really happy I bought Type A :D

For the next single there will be a line-up change I think. Mariko and Tomochin are out of senbatsu and Sae and Akarin will probably also be. There have been rumors, that it's going to be a 18nin senbatsu, so there are 6 open spots. Ricchan will definetely be in (because come on, she's just everywhere). Than there's also a chance of Annin. Perhaps Tomu. (I hope they gave up on the push of Kato Rena, because she didn't rank again) Because of the lack of HKT48 members, I think there will also be one of them added. I actually hope it's Sakura again, because it's the dance song again and she is in UG this year, but Haruppi would be fine, too. That's my guess xD
But perhaps I'm wrong and they will actually include the ones who are good at dancing?? Perhaps someone like Ume-chan or even Miichan?? Perhaps some talented new gens like Tano-chan or Mariyagi??
We will know soon I guess. And then there's still the UG of the next single that will definetely include some of the girls listed here. ;)

I also expect many middle members to graduate soon. Nakamata Shiori already announced hers and I think she's the first of many to do so..
Well, we will see.

For now, I will go and eat a Fortune Cookie.. Until next time ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ghee, I come once in a while on your blog and I really enjoy your articles (mostly read akb ones). They makes me laugh a lot^^. And, I oppened quite recently an account on tumblr, so I would love to reblog some parts from your articles occasionally (with links of course) ! So I wanna ask your authorization before ^^...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello shaachan, thank you very much for your nice comment. I'm happy to make you laugh with my posts. :)
    You are free to use them if you want^^
    Your tumblr looks very interesting (yeay for Yuko) xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is WONDERFUL!!! It's a pity that I discovered it so late! I thought I was the only one with this love for AKB48 and other j-pop girls. My favorite girls are: Sae Miyazawa (she is always happy), Minami Takahashi, Asuka Kuramochi and my only one SAYAKA YAMAMOTO. I would like to see here more info about E-Girls, Dream, Flower, Happiness. What a wonderful job here!!!

    ReplyDelete