Monday, July 7, 2014

Nogizaka's summer song: Natsu no free & easy

On July 9th Nogizaka46 will release their 9th single ''Natsu no Free & Easy'' and I will talk about the title song of that single today!

So Nogizaka46 is releasing a summer single again this year! And I'm happy that Nanase is the center again. She's after all the handshake queen and I guess management wants to see if this single will again be a big hit like Kidzuitara Kataomoi. I'm still a new fan of Nogizaka46, so I didn't really care for Girl's Rule last year. Listening to it now, it's a catchy song though I don't like it as much as their last two singles.

But back to ''Natsu no Free & Easy''. This song is actually pretty similar to Girl's Rule, being more upbeat. As a summer song, I think it's nice to listen to. Though I have to say that it is pretty bland when you compare it to other songs. Even Girl's Rule is catchier, and that song can't even compare to Barrette and Kidzuitara Kataomoi. I don't know, but with this song Nogi somehow takes a step back from their awesome songs. I understand, it's summer so they don't want to use a slow ballad. This song just doesn't do it for me, it's boring. (oh no, there I said it!!) I listened to it like 3 times, which is like nothing considering that the song with the video was released almost one month ago. I'm still jamming Labrador Retriever and I play Ibiza Girl quite often, too. Heck, I even listened to Bukiyou Taiyou more often though it leaked like 4 days ago..

Which means that I'm not really a fan of this song. It's not a bad song, not at all.. But it's just no competition to other summer songs.. 
But perhaps the video will change my mind?


So it will take place in Tokyo? This is the Bershka store in Shibuya.


Nogi still is still following the conservative Idol formular since they are wearing dresses. No bikini's, everyone! (which is great!! :D) Nogizaka could be called Nobikini or Nogravure, haha xD


That neon green shop looks pretty cool. But why is Nanase wearing headphones?


Not the biggest fan of the dresses. But they are okay.


That's of course Maiyan.


And here is Nanami.


Aww, Naachan's smile is so cute :3



Whoaaa, Sayuringo :o
She looks stunning!


Rena! Welcome in Nogizaka46!


Reika: I wonder how much we will sell this time..


Manatsu looks so cute! :D


Haha, Reika xD
The dance is cute, nothing special though.


Wakatsuki!!! <3
She's so cool..


Hahaha, Ikochan jump. I really like the different locations..



Renaa.... You're in Nogi now, so stop looking creepy.. :P


So cute :3


That's better, Rena..
Yumi: Ugh, this is so boring..


Nogi JUMP!!!




Reeeeeeena.. She does fit into Nogi pretty good.
And she looks awesome.


Woooooooow, Nanami :O


She looks so cool *-*


And Maiyan has this princess beauty.. Isn't she a bit too perfect to be an idol?? xD





Awww, Reika :D


Wow, Sayuringo looks like a doll here.. :) She's so beautiful..



Yep, all the individual scenes are so cool.
And I love Yumi :D


Oh, there's a pool again!! xD


MaiMai.
Also, this seems to be a favourite nickname for all the Mai's in Japan.. :'D


Rena being so happy is nice to see :D




Haha, Ikoma is drinking now.





Ikoma: Ey yooo. Gangster in da houuuse..
Yeah, the gangster is walking through the streets. I do wonder what they listen to. Would be funny if someone of them is listening to Heavy Metal of Hip Hop.. :P


Ikoma: Whut? We listen to our songs of course!!




The more uninportant girls don't have individual scenes anymore.. Well at least we can see them unless like in Kidzuitara Kataomoi..




Oh Miona.. from Center to back row with only two singles.
It's kind of sad, I started to like her.. and she looks like Rena!!!


This girl is funny.. :D


Aaaand Rena... She's totally going crazy in this video xD





Reika *-*





Naachan's hairstyle is so cute! :D


Skirt Hirari..
Wow, the safety pants have the same pattern as the dresses.. xD







I had to use two pictures. I can't even describe how STUNNING Naachan looks here.
In the first pic she looks a bit evil and in the second pic she looks all innocent again. Totally love that girl!!!




Everyone gathered together.. So I guess they are listening to the same song?



Nanase: I want you!!!


I'm getting into Nogizaka more and more, I swear! :D And this video definetely helped me. Okay, there wasn't any storyline like in their last few singles, but it was still a beautiful, more fanservice video. The girls looked pretty and I liked the different locations they were in.. I also think it was cool that they were listening to music and dancing/ freaking out (MyuMyu, Ikoma) or just relaxing to it (Sayuringo, Reika). The green shop is also a nice effect and even though I don't like the dresses thaaaat much, it doesn't really bother me and as a side note: the individual clothes are great. :)

All in all, I'm still happy about this release. Yeah, the songs isn't their best, neither is the video, but it was soo fun to watch.. :D
I'm learning more members nowadays through shows and other things, so I'd like to talk about a few.

Nanase is just totally cute.. Seeing her as the center is such a cool thing. Even though she has that shy, next door image, tehre is something about her that captivates me. And that's probably also the reason she's so popular, haha.. xD


Another girl: Sayuringo has that baka character and suuuuch a funny voice. I lover her personality and that she's an otaku. I also really like the way she styles her hair, I started doing this longer hair stuff next to the bangs, too. (I don't know what it's called)

Here, her hair.. Isn't she beautiful?

Then there is Wakasama. Damn, that girl... I already noticed her coolness in Barrette, but what won me over was her appeareance in AKBingo together with the other Nogi members. She's such a flirt for the others, seriously..
Moe was freaking out after this.. Pls, Myumyu..

It seems like Yumi and Reika are somehow shipped and stuff so yeah, I will totally keep an eye on them since Reika is already my favourite..


There are just too many Idols.. and they are all so cool.
I'm trapped in the land of Idols.


5 comments:

  1. what a nice review of yours about my favorite song.
    I admit this song is bland, but the guitar rifts and the interlude is killing it!! the mv also so amazing and shot in the public place. I wish I could go to each place on this video and take a picture of it in 2016 or maybe 2017. I like your blog really, I'm a nogihead as well.
    regards from indonesia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment.
      Well, I do like the song more now than I did at that time and I get what you mean with the interlude! I really hope you can make your wish come true and visit those places in the future!
      And I'm happy that you like my blog. Nogizaka46 is such a great group :D

      Delete
    2. I really like your blog, it's very neat and nice. I would read your every nogi related posts from now on! keep writing!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE WAKASAMMMAAAAA!! I love your blog too lol ;)

    ReplyDelete